Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am not sure exactly but it is 25,000 for it to be raised in Holyrood, so I assume the person who started it will be taking it forward. 

@WATP-FOREVER can you add anything to help us out. :thumbup:

I'll come back to you tomorrow mate. I'm not Bob Gee the petition initiator, it is a genuine Scottish petition site, so there's no fuck up with it.

The very same as getting involved in their paedo shite, I've never done this before, and I am finding out from a known gov guy and he will let us know.

1 minute ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I'll come back to you tomorrow mate. I'm not Bob Gee the petition initiator, it is a genuine Scottish petition site, so there's no fuck up with it.

The very same as getting involved in their paedo shite, I've never done this before, and I am finding out from a known gov guy and he will let us know.

You have become our RM petition expert mate :thumbsup: 

Anything you can find out will be great and we will look forward to hearing from you tomorrow. Thanks mate. :thumbup:

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

You would imagine hombre has now emigrated in shame.
That slap will be ringing in his ears till the day he dies.
One of the best put downs EVER. :mutley:

It’s a well known fact that they know no shame. Brilliant put down.

11 hours ago, donnymac said:

When does the mccafferty trial start ? & how long is it expected to last ? ....think this one is going to be the hammer blow 

Poster on follow follow (celtic whistleblower thread) just posted saying McCafferty is up on 21st of this month though no links or details given.

1 hour ago, BillySimpson said:

Poster on follow follow (celtic whistleblower thread) just posted saying McCafferty is up on 21st of this month though no links or details given.

That was wrong info.

Daniel McCafferty on  the 21st of January 2019 not JIm McCafferty.

10 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Emailed Dornan the other day for a response, received a pile of pish back. Challenged it today and awaiting a new response. Won't hold out hope.

I wonder if Dornan agrees that there should be an investigation into the cover up of child abuse at his club......

12 hours ago, BillySimpson said:

I have just been following a thead on FF .

A poster now saying Daniel McCafferty has no link to the goings on at Abuse F.C.

Stupid FF

McCafferty appeared on petition here in October, fully committed beginning of November so should get an Indictment served next week with either a first diet (Sheriff Court) or preliminary hearing (High Court) in the latter part of February. The only time the Crown indict earlier than the 80 days is if the defence have said their client wants to plead guilty.

14 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Stupid FF

McCafferty appeared on petition here in October, fully committed beginning of November so should get an Indictment served next week with either a first diet (Sheriff Court) or preliminary hearing (High Court) in the latter part of February. The only time the Crown indict earlier than the 80 days is if the defence have said their client wants to plead guilty.

The full facts  will never make court imo

celtic will have told him to plead guilty at the outset and keep his mooth shut

Archived