Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's that many of the same paedophile ring it's hard to keep up with the disgusting bastards.

Even in the dressing room as that cesspit too. 

The victim of Cairney the BBC spoke to had previously said that when he played for the Boys Club, they were regular visitors to celtic Park and used to sweep the terraces there.

He said: "celtic FC have been in denial of the association with the Boys Club. It's appalling; please stop it."

2 hours ago, Trooblue said:

Oh, right. In that case, I'm very sure that the SFA inquiry into the cover-up will get going after that ...

Let's just pray that the SFA don't ask for Theresa May to assist with transferring any files on paedo activity 🔥

2 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

So this happened at their seperate entity towers also .

Francis Cairney, known as Frank, committed the offences against boys as young as 12 between 1965 and 1986.

He met the boys through his role as a football coach and abused them at various locations including his car, a school and church hall in Uddingston and at Parkhead and Barrowfield training ground 

"It was left to the children to protect each other so that no one was left alone with you". 
"Some of these kids reported it to the priest and others,but matters were not addressed".
You could bet your life on it that BJK.
Every horrible rat at that cesspit let these kids down,and surely justice for each and every of the victims will follow.
Me personally would have bulldozers ready to flatten the place asap after all claims have been settled.

I dread to think what will become of this country if there is not a full investigation and severe punishment to the perpetrators, to include those not yet identified in the cover-up, and reparation to the victims following the end of these paedo trials.

Patrick McGuire a partner at Thompsons Solicitors who represents several survivors of abuse by Cairney said: “The close links between celtic Football Club and the Boys Club are clear and undeniable.

"celtic think they can hide from their moral and legal responsibilities by claiming they were a separate organisation.

"This is a shabby, immoral and insulting position for an organisation like celtic Football Club to take. Instead of ignoring survivors who, as children, were abused under your care do the right thing and meet with us. "We can settle these cases in a dignified and decent manner. If you continue to ignore us we will see you in court.”

hmmm let's go for the "see you in court' option  and watch the bastards squirm 

2 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

So this happened at their seperate entity towers also .

Francis Cairney, known as Frank, committed the offences against boys as young as 12 between 1965 and 1986.

He met the boys through his role as a football coach and abused them at various locations including his car, a school and church hall in Uddingston and at Parkhead and Barrowfield training ground 

Cairney  was also alleged to have abused a boy on the 1991 USA tour which led to him leaving the boys club.

18 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Patrick McGuire a partner at Thompsons Solicitors who represents several survivors of abuse by Cairney said: “The close links between celtic Football Club and the Boys Club are clear and undeniable.

"celtic think they can hide from their moral and legal responsibilities by claiming they were a separate organisation.

"This is a shabby, immoral and insulting position for an organisation like celtic Football Club to take. Instead of ignoring survivors who, as children, were abused under your care do the right thing and meet with us. "We can settle these cases in a dignified and decent manner. If you continue to ignore us we will see you in court.”

hmmm let's go for the "see you in court' option  and watch the bastards squirm 

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1093523611892269064

49 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

I'm no lawyer but to me their position is on very shaky ground  given everything  that's came to light and the fact Cairney admitted in court that CFC paid him a wage kinda pisses all over the "seperate entity" shite 

If they choose to go to court Thompsons will wipe the floor with  them 

I can’t help thinking they’re just going to try and ride out the storm in the hope their poodles in the media won’t give these cases any more than the bare minimum amount of coverage and it all fades away. 

All these convictions dismissed as something like “a string of unfortunate coincidences”.

4 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

I can’t help thinking they’re just going to try and ride out the storm in the hope their poodles in the media won’t give these cases any more than the bare minimum amount of coverage and it all fades away. 

All these convictions dismissed as something like “a string of unfortunate coincidences”.

Lawyers are involved so no chance.

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

I'm no lawyer but to me their position is on very shaky ground  given everything  that's came to light and the fact Cairney admitted in court that CFC paid him a wage kinda pisses all over the "seperate entity" shite 

If they choose to go to court Thompsons will wipe the floor with  them 

Settle at the final stages . This way the focus on them is kept to a minimum

30 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Lawyers are involved so no chance.

And what exactly does this mean . We can trust them ?:hmmm:

57 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Six convicted child abusers  who all worked at the same club is not a coincidence 

thats called a paedophile ring 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I'd fuckin love the lawyers to come out and blow this separate organisation shit out the water.. Then ask them to make the next move 

It seems like a copy and paste job from their last statement! The fact they start with their separate entity pish is utterly pathetic.......

Archived