Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the American story does us a favour and closes that club down.

regardless of ten in a row , trebles and whatever , imagine waking up knowing you are supporting a club which covered and still covers up such an act and being proud of that club.

1 hour ago, slimjim1690 said:

I'm confused but how can lawyers in the USA get involved and sue? would the abuse have to have happened in the US for them to take action? and how can they sue the filth from another country?

Summer tours in the US is where the abuse happened that the US lawyers are prosecuting.

Maybe once they are fucked over by that our cunts will be shamed to pull the finger out, doubt it though.

6 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

I'm confused but how can lawyers in the USA get involved and sue? would the abuse have to have happened in the US for them to take action? and how can they sue the filth from another country?

Some of the abuse did happen in the US mate. These perverts are everywhere yet the paedo harbourers say that it's got nothing to do with them. Parasites.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/COVER-UP%3b+Secret+deal+let+soccer+pervert+off+the+hook.-a061256211

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Shameful+airport+pact+haunts+us+after+5+years;+EXCLUSIVE:+Truth...-a061256232

20 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

Different statement but almost identical. No shame. 

14 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Almost identical, shameless bastards. 

11 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Claims are coming from the us troops! Strap yourself in 

A standard statement which will be trotted out after mcafferty gets done.
In any other country in the world the chains would be on the gate.
Despicable club and fans.

2 hours ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

Some of the abuse did happen in the US mate. These perverts are everywhere yet the paedo harbourers say that it's got nothing to do with them. Parasites.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/COVER-UP%3b+Secret+deal+let+soccer+pervert+off+the+hook.-a061256211

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Shameful+airport+pact+haunts+us+after+5+years;+EXCLUSIVE:+Truth...-a061256232

in the 2nd article it shows a huge difference in attitude between Mcann and lieswell. 

Mcann setting this hotline up which would have been 25 years or so years ago also goes to show that the boys club and main club are linked .

Iv said many times that this present regime at this club are nothing more than a money making group of people who stop at nothing to make as much money as they can .They are avoiding this topic like the plauge not just to save the name of the club but to save as much money as possible .

another thing this sun article now reads to me of a legal firm being made aware of the crimes and offering their services to make a coin themselves .it's going to need the victims to step in and push for claims .whether they do that or not is a different ball game. they will more than likely be taigs themselves and will be potentially damaging their beloved hoops .

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

in the 2nd article it shows a huge difference in attitude between Mcann and lieswell. 

Mcann setting this hotline up which would have been 25 years or so years ago also goes to show that the boys club and main club are linked .

Iv said many times that this present regime at this club are nothing more than a money making group of people who stop at nothing to make as much money as they can .They are avoiding this topic like the plauge not just to save the name of the club but to save as much money as possible .

another thing this sun article now reads to me of a legal firm being made aware of the crimes and offering their services to make a coin themselves .it's going to need the victims to step in and push for claims .whether they do that or not is a different ball game. they will more than likely be taigs themselves and will be potentially damaging their beloved hoops .

Interesting links, but It's just two of many similar ones that I've seen posted online, including in here. The common denominator between them is that they show the club up as the parasites they well and truly are. It's not even up for debate.

The should no longer be afraid of potentially damaging there beloved team as you say, as that scum have left them without closure and treated them with contempt for decades. I'm a great believer in loyalty in 'normal circumstances', but their team has ignored them and treated them like dirt. It still continues to date.

They deserve them to be brought to task more than anyone. I'm sure it would be a great relief to many to finally get this out in the open and see that mob hammered for their part it, but too late for others who will never see it. 

Other paedos in America...

https://www.newsweek.com/over-3-billion-paid-lawsuits-catholic-church-over-sex-abuse-claims-1090753

57 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I expected this to be on the front page of the Sun today but looking at all the front pages on the BBC the Sun has nothing about this story, it must be only online at the moment which is a bit annoying.  

It was in yesterdays Sun mate

'READY AND WAITING' celtic to be sued in the US amid claims paedo Frank Cairney abused kids there while on footie trips

It could open the floodgates on a potentially huge payout to ex-celtic Boys Club players if allegations going back nearly three decades are proved

EXCLUSIVE

By Oliver Norton

9th February 2019, 10:51 pm update: 9th February 2019, 10:51 pm

celtic face being sued in America amid claims pervert Frank Cairney abused youngsters on footie trips there.

Top US lawyers are “ready and waiting” to help former starlets bring claims over the caged fiend, 83, a source has revealed.

Cairney was jailed for four years after abusing youngstersTOM_FARMER @ THE SCOTTISH SUN

Cairney was jailed for four years after abusing youngsters

And it could open the floodgates on a potentially huge payout to ex-celtic Boys Club players if allegations going back nearly three decades are proved.

The Scots-based insider said: “After Cairney’s conviction, alleged victims are considering legal action in the States. We’re in discussions with lawyers there.

“They’re looking to sue celtic. They won’t be suing Cairney but the celtic corporate body. It’ll be in the near future.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3855795/frank-cairney-celtic-boys-club-100-victims/

“The incidents happened on football trips as long ago as the early 1990s. Depending on how it goes, other victims are also interested in raising action in Europe.”

Cairney has never been convicted of attacking players in America.

One of those seeking damages in the States didn’t form part of the High Court case which last week saw the beast caged — but we understand Texas-based lawyers are still “very keen” to pursue damages.

Cairney was jailed for four years for molesting eight teens at St Columba’s Boys Guild in Viewpark, Lanarkshire, and celtic Boys Club’s under-16 team.

He is the third ex-celtic Boys Club coach to be convicted of abuse and the second locked up.

The US law firm said: “We’re interested in having a conversation with survivors of the abuse about how we could help them.

“We would definitely be in their corner.”

A spokesman for celtic FC said: “We would not make any comment.”

11 hours ago, Malvern said:

Summer tours in the US is where the abuse happened that the US lawyers are prosecuting.

Maybe once they are fucked over by that our cunts will be shamed to pull the finger out, doubt it though.

We all know of that one case involving Cairney, I'm guessing that these Yankee lawyers are looking for more to come forward and if that's the case then they will smell blood and be all over it like a rash, I'm still left wondering how they'll manage to get any payouts from the US though.

12 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If the US lawyers can get them and win a legal case. 

It might finally see action taken here. Simply because thier friends in the media and government will run for cover. 

Their coming.

Archived