Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

this will be the case that nails them 

McCaffery wants to "cleanse his soul" and if asked the correct questions he's gonny blow 

Timageddon will follow and Mr McGuire will be leading the charge 

on possible criminal charges that could be laid on Nonce FC perversion of justice, concealment of a crime(s) ,child neglect ,intimidation of witnesses,bribery are a few I can think of 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

McCaffery wants to "cleanse his soul" and if asked the correct questions he's gonny blow 

on possible criminal charges that could be laid on Nonce FC perversion of justice, concealment of a crime(s) ,child neglect ,intimidation of witnesses,bribery are a few I can think of 

As nice as that would be I can’t ever see that club ever facing any charges in this country 

Let's hope that you are right. If he pleads guilty, not many of the sordid details will come out unfortunately.

9 minutes ago, doonald said:

Let's hope that you are right. If he pleads guilty, not many of the sordid details will come out unfortunately.

If even one of these non disclosures handed out by Nonce FC to victims were to come to light it would end them 

Well they always claim to be the same club

though I fear you are right and the blame shifting will continue 

Same club .just like us .

Different corporate structure. just like us .

Ironic that their complex corporate structure was set up as a tax avoidance measure .Imagine that the bastions of morality deliberatley avoiding tax 

12 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Same club .just like us .

Different corporate structure. just like us .

Ironic that their complex corporate structure was set up as a tax avoidance measure .Imagine that the bastions of morality deliberatley avoiding tax 

Wonder if they will blame oldco football and athletic club claiming nowt to do with us as we're newco Pacific Shelf.

8 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Wonder if they will blame oldco football and athletic club claiming nowt to do with us as we're newco Pacific Shelf.

my thoughts exactly. they are snide enough with the seperate entity nonsense  they will do everything to avoid affecting fritzel and cos dividends and bonuses 

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

my thoughts exactly. they are snide enough with the seperate entity nonsense  they will do everything to avoid affecting fritzel and cos dividends and bonuses 

They might be snide enough to move the millions to St Patricks BC.
This lot are capable of anything.

2 hours ago, Brackley said:

The key part in this for me is it was the Club (cfc/cbc) that had knowledge and covered the abuse up and that's what make it liable as a club lives on as long as it has members (season ticket holders) no matter what corporate body administer it.

So it would make no sense to change operating entities as it will not admonish them of their responsibility in doing nothing for the victims of abuse , that's why they're perpetuating/deflecting it wasn't us (cfc separate entity) and trying to shift the blame to cbc eliminating liability however, the evidence is out there non-disclosure letters (cfc), letters to the parents of children abused by Cairney advising of his return to cbc and also the evidence the solicitor is holding contrary to cfc stance on when they became aware of a problem.

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

They might be snide enough to move the millions to St Patricks BC.
This lot are capable of anything.

Nah, just get the RC church to look after it until the non investigation is finished.

31 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

The key part in this for me is it was the Club (cfc/cbc) that had knowledge and covered the abuse up and that's what make it liable as a club lives on as long as it has members (season ticket holders) no matter what corporate body administer it.

So it would make no sense to change operating entities as it will not admonish them of their responsibility in doing nothing for the victims of abuse , that's why they're perpetuating/deflecting it wasn't us (cfc separate entity) and trying to shift the blame to cbc eliminating liability however, the evidence is out there non-disclosure letters (cfc), letters to the parents of children abused by Cairney advising of his return to cbc and also the evidence the solicitor is holding contrary to cfc stance on when they became aware of a problem.

Fuck sake this is turning into Erin Brockovich.

On 06/03/2019 at 19:05, mrmojorisin said:

Over the length of time this has gone in; harboring paedophiles should be a severe crime & punishment. 

48 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Over the length of time this has gone in; harboring paedophiles should be a severe crime & punishment. 

they should but doubt it very much .they have knack of squirming out of things .

Cast your mind back to our troubles .We had mcoist interviewed a few times. He said .We are guilty of wrong doing and we deserve our punishment .We will take our punishment and we will come back .

We operated a legal tax avoidance scheme like almost all other companies and football clubs take measures to reduce tax burdens .Tarriers did the same but with arguably a more lurid scheme .

Now can you imagine that bastard lieswell doing a similar interview .No neither can I. they have not one piece of shame or remorse about them for anything .they have had many underhand favours from GCC that took assets from the people of Glasgow for pennies worth millions and got away with that too .

Our tax avoidance was legal but we got screwed .Peadophillia has never been legal .Covering it up hasn't always been illegal but always immoral .

25 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

must be waiting on the last trial to finish. 

must be the same with the Daly documentary too .  

It has been mentioned that neither the DR or the sun are under any challenge NOT to print factual evidence against cfc, I must admit it doesn't make sense. Someone like Sara Ganim would have been all over the transgressions of cfc all day long.

Hopefully the truth will prevail and justice is served and suitable compensations paid. 

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

It has been mentioned that neither the DR or the sun are under any challenge NOT to print factual evidence against cfc, I must admit it doesn't make sense. Someone like Sara Ganim would have been all over the transgressions of cfc all day long.

Hopefully the truth will prevail and justice is served and suitable compensations paid. 

At least these letters are still in existence. somebody will use them 

Archived