Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

14 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Believe they're more out there.

Of course there are but this is the only one we know of so why are the rhebel holding onto this? 

This is a pivotal piece of evidence and pretty much proves celtic and celtics boys club were one and the same.

These poor boys parents are just as guilty for allowing their children's ruined childhood to be bought away for silence to protect these mhanky bastards 

shameful

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

Of course there are but this is the only one we know of so why are the rhebel holding onto this? 

This is a pivotal piece of evidence and pretty much proves celtic and celtics boys club were one and the same.

These poor boys parents are just as guilty for allowing their children's ruined childhood to be bought away for silence to protect these mhanky bastards 

shameful

While I agree with the sentiments re: the parents, you have to remember when this was happening, there was no social media and   the parents would have probably have thought that they were fighting a battle on their own and tremendous pressure would have been brought to bear on them to accept a payout as they probably couldn't afford court costs against the lawyers that the scum could afford, hindsight being a wonderful thing I'm willing to bet that almost every parent who signed one of these agreements have lived to regret it and hopefully when one is willing to produce a said agreement others will follow.

2 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

While I agree with the sentiments re: the parents, you have to remember when this was happening, there was no social media and   the parents would have probably have thought that they were fighting a battle on their own and tremendous pressure would have been brought to bear on them to accept a payout as they probably couldn't afford court costs against the lawyers that the scum could afford, hindsight being a wonderful thing I'm willing to bet that almost every parent who signed one of these agreements have lived to regret it and hopefully when one is willing to produce a said agreement others will follow.

A good lawyer could argue the case under compulsion as the child's football career could be destroyed if the parents did not accept a monetary payment for silence.

Yeah I know there are other words than compulsion that could apply but was the first one in my napper just now.

20 hours ago, Malvern said:

A good lawyer could argue the case under compulsion as the child's football career could be destroyed if the parents did not accept a monetary payment for silence.

Yeah I know there are other words than compulsion that could apply but was the first one in my napper just now.

Not just the child’s career mate. Priests sent along with club members to firefight the problems, allegedly. Why? Ex-communication or just expertise ?

13 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

Not just the child’s career mate. Priests sent along with club members to firefight the problems, allegedly. Why? Ex-communication or just expertise ?

Could be right in which case it is the same as I mentioned before however it could have been educational material for the other 20 kids in the house that you shouldn't talk if a priest dies this (with live demo).

Just watched an old Sinead O'Connor video. She really was brave and ahead of her times. To rip up a picture of the pope twenty years ago because of child abuse in the Catholic church was brave but she was so right.

On 06/03/2019 at 18:46, 1690tamRFC said:

As nice as that would be I can’t ever see that club ever facing any charges in this country 

Correct. Been saying it for months......not a Fuckin chance will it happen.

41 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Has Daly made a doc about this whole thing?

Yes .as far as I know it's a doc about child sex abuse in the whole of the Scottish game .One club at the heart of it 

I'm sure earlier in this thread There is a link to clip from it .the clip I have saw shows evidence from old issues of the celtic view that links the boys club to the parent club 

16 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Yes .as far as I know it's a doc about child sex abuse in the whole of the Scottish game .One club at the heart of it 

I'm sure earlier in this thread There is a link to clip from it .the clip I have saw shows evidence from old issues of the celtic view that links the boys club to the parent club 

On hold due to court case, probably.

1 hour ago, hawkeye said:

Manchester City launch child sexual abuse victim payment scheme

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47532719

"City know of 40 potential claimants to their compensation fund but they are braced for more cases."

Here we have how victims should actually be treated.
"Victims have been told that claims will be processed within 6 to 7 weeks,and they will receive a face-to-face apology from a senior club official".
You can actually hear farting and smell shite out at the paedo dome.
Horrible vile club and really hope this is the DEATH KNELL for this despicable lot at separate entity fc.

Let’s be clear.

Man City are doing this to head off potential sporting sanctions which would cost them far more than 10m.

“We’ve owned up, apologised, offered compensation and been as open and fair as possible so please don’t punish us further”

There is no doubt that this ramps up the pressure on the scum as well as the Scottish media who have avoided this subject like the plague.

The coverage north of the border in the next 24 hours will be very enlightening.

20 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Let’s be clear.

Man City are doing this to head off potential sporting sanctions which would cost them far more than 10m.

“We’ve owned up, apologised, offered compensation and been as open and fair as possible so please don’t punish us further”

There is no doubt that this ramps up the pressure on the scum as well as the Scottish media who have avoided this subject like the plague.

The coverage north of the border in the next 24 hours will be very enlightening.

Until the seperate entity pish is blown away in a court the media up here won't be puting any pressure on them 

However it does set a level of compensation that's more acceptable 

17 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Until the seperate entity pish is blown away in a court the media up here won't be puting any pressure on them 

You would think any investigative journalist worthy of the name up here would be digging around looking for any links to Barry Bennell, what a scoop that would be. Wouldn’t you?

5 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

You would think any investigative journalist worthy of the name up here would be digging around looking for any links to Barry Bennell, what a scoop that would be. Wouldn’t you?

Quite sure there is a link to tournaments and a couple of cbc players staying with him during exchanges.
Honestly think it will take a journalist below the border that will show this lot up for the vile people they are.

57 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Quite sure there is a link to tournaments and a couple of cbc players staying with him during exchanges.
Honestly think it will take a journalist below the border that will show this lot up for the vile people they are.

Where's Norman Cook when you need him .

Saying that he disappeared off the radar when doing an investigation into peadophillia. 

can't remember what the exact name was. think it was central tv he worked with .he was doing a huge story on institutional peadophillia about 20yr ago .The company he worked with was the subject of a merger with another large ITV company. The merger was pushed through about a year quicker than expected .The Cook report was shelved and all the footage for his doc disappeared. 

The man credited with the takeover going through all of a sudden appeared on the political scene and became prime minister .Went into make a right arse of the country authorised 2 referendums that are still causing the UK more grief than you could ever dream of 

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

The link is already there.

celtic youth players were sent to train with Bennell at Crewe and some even stayed at his house. The whole affair reeks of a network looking after each other.

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Yep only once separate entity shield is gone will they look to do what city have done and the media will lap it up. 

I would fully expect but the scums compensation offer comes with catches for the victims. Non disclosure agreements to prevent them talking out about what went on. 

13 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Could be a game changer regards to they horrible filthy bastards from the gallowgate.

We have been saying this for months mate. There is fuck all happening to them. Not a chance 

Archived