Jump to content
Smile

Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Recommended Posts


Sisters of Nazareth: Nuns held to account for decades of CHILD ABUSE

NC

‘It left me scarred for life' says Brenda Banks

A CATHOLIC order has been accused of lacking compassion after complaining of a “difficult year” as they are finally held to account for decades of child abuse.

bheasts will be bheasts 

If you are living near Cardonald .You will know this is a little papish village with every penny being spent on it to upgrade the primary school,secondary ,chapel and the orphanage .Its like a stepford wives area

I wasn't aware of the scandal of the orphanage were similar to bheast Fc 

They are having their share of cover ups from decades of covering up child abuse

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Sisters of Nazareth: Nuns held to account for decades of CHILD ABUSE

NC

‘It left me scarred for life' says Brenda Banks

A CATHOLIC order has been accused of lacking compassion after complaining of a “difficult year” as they are finally held to account for decades of child abuse.

bheasts will be bheasts 

If you are living near Cardonald .You will know this is a little papish village with every penny being spent on it to upgrade the primary school,secondary ,chapel and the orphanage .Its like a stepford wives area

I wasn't aware of the scandal of the orphanage were similar to bheast Fc 

They are having their share of cover ups from decades of covering up child abuse

 

I used to live next door to a couple of these freaks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I used to live next door to a couple of these freaks. 

I honestly think they are all over the place mate . There must be hundreds of these "rings "

Sickening and completely worrying that there is powers protecting them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I honestly think they are all over the place mate . There must be hundreds of these "rings "

Sickening and completely worrying that there is powers protecting them

The ones next to me ran the chaple in Stevenston and were outwardly alright people but I would assume they were involved in some cruelty and abuse as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/04/2019 at 08:22, eejay the dj said:

Sisters of Nazareth: Nuns held to account for decades of CHILD ABUSE

NC

‘It left me scarred for life' says Brenda Banks

A CATHOLIC order has been accused of lacking compassion after complaining of a “difficult year” as they are finally held to account for decades of child abuse.

bheasts will be bheasts 

If you are living near Cardonald .You will know this is a little papish village with every penny being spent on it to upgrade the primary school,secondary ,chapel and the orphanage .Its like a stepford wives area

I wasn't aware of the scandal of the orphanage were similar to bheast Fc 

They are having their share of cover ups from decades of covering up child abuse

 

I believe they are delaying as long as they can hoping that he dies before standing trial.

hawkeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/03/2019 at 06:38, Malkster said:

March, almost come and gone. I thought McCafferty was to be done in March, anybody got an inkling?

This ...when ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/04/2019 at 16:22, eejay the dj said:

Sisters of Nazareth: Nuns held to account for decades of CHILD ABUSE

NC

‘It left me scarred for life' says Brenda Banks

A CATHOLIC order has been accused of lacking compassion after complaining of a “difficult year” as they are finally held to account for decades of child abuse.

bheasts will be bheasts 

If you are living near Cardonald .You will know this is a little papish village with every penny being spent on it to upgrade the primary school,secondary ,chapel and the orphanage .Its like a stepford wives area

I wasn't aware of the scandal of the orphanage were similar to bheast Fc 

They are having their share of cover ups from decades of covering up child abuse

 

POLLOK DERRY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Malkster said:

There's April oot the way and still no word on McCafferty..............wtf is happenin', anybody got a scoobie?

Don't know for sure but I'd heard he was ill and unfit to go ahead at this time, just a rumour btw.

Malkster likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/04/2019 at 14:39, Malkster said:

There's April oot the way and still no word on McCafferty..............wtf is happenin', anybody got a scoobie?

Just reading on FF that  McCafferty to plead guilty this Tuesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Just reading on FF that  McCafferty to plead guilty this Tuesday.

Fucking hell that is shocking, a paedo not pleading innocence due to religion is rare.

Malkster likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the last one from pedo FC  currently  to face criminal charges is the only one to put forward a guilty plea.

I cannot think of any reason why that might be suspicious in any way.

All questions to be sent to the newly formed Catholics United Not Telling Sexual Story's.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stfu said:

So the last one from pedo FC  currently  to face criminal charges is the only one to put forward a guilty plea.

I cannot think of any reason why that might be suspicious in any way.

All questions to be sent to the newly formed Catholics United Not Telling Sexual Story's.

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as I read the post from Hawkeye I thought this has been arranged to make it go away as easily as possible with as little harm done to SEFC.

If he pleads guilty @Blue Nosed Babe does that mean the charges and why they were made are read out in court or does that not happen ?? Ta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now the floodgates should open with compensation payments to victims, exposure of corruption in media and also t.v.  documentary. Celtcs name will be forever associated with paedophelia , corruption and cover ups. Maybe they should change their name when they get banished to fourth division  to St Patrick F.C. to attract new sponsors. Sorry if I sound bitter , but you have no idea how  ph ucking bitter I am.

Jonok and hawkeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...