Smile

Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Sisters of Nazareth: Nuns held to account for decades of CHILD ABUSE

NC

‘It left me scarred for life' says Brenda Banks

A CATHOLIC order has been accused of lacking compassion after complaining of a “difficult year” as they are finally held to account for decades of child abuse.

bheasts will be bheasts 

If you are living near Cardonald .You will know this is a little papish village with every penny being spent on it to upgrade the primary school,secondary ,chapel and the orphanage .Its like a stepford wives area

I wasn't aware of the scandal of the orphanage were similar to bheast Fc 

They are having their share of cover ups from decades of covering up child abuse

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

NC

A CATHOLIC order has been accused of lacking compassion after complaining of a “difficult year” as they are finally held to account for decades of child abuse.

bheasts will be bheasts 

If you are living near Cardonald .You will know this is a little papish village with every penny being spent on it to upgrade the primary school,secondary ,chapel and the orphanage .Its like a stepford wives area

They are having their share of cover ups from decades of covering up child abuse

I used to live next door to a couple of these freaks. 

17 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I used to live next door to a couple of these freaks. 

I honestly think they are all over the place mate . There must be hundreds of these "rings "

Sickening and completely worrying that there is powers protecting them

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I honestly think they are all over the place mate . There must be hundreds of these "rings "

Sickening and completely worrying that there is powers protecting them

The ones next to me ran the chaple in Stevenston and were outwardly alright people but I would assume they were involved in some cruelty and abuse as well. 

On 02/04/2019 at 08:22, eejay the dj said:

NC

bheasts will be bheasts 

I believe they are delaying as long as they can hoping that he dies before standing trial.

hawkeye likes this

On 28/03/2019 at 06:38, Malkster said:

March, almost come and gone. I thought McCafferty was to be done in March, anybody got an inkling?

This ...when ?

On 02/04/2019 at 16:22, eejay the dj said:

NC

bheasts will be bheasts 

POLLOK DERRY

1 hour ago, Malkster said:

There's April oot the way and still no word on McCafferty..............wtf is happenin', anybody got a scoobie?

Don't know for sure but I'd heard he was ill and unfit to go ahead at this time, just a rumour btw.

Malkster likes this

On 29/04/2019 at 14:39, Malkster said:

There's April oot the way and still no word on McCafferty..............wtf is happenin', anybody got a scoobie?

Just reading on FF that  McCafferty to plead guilty this Tuesday.

30 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Just reading on FF that  McCafferty to plead guilty this Tuesday.

Fucking hell that is shocking, a paedo not pleading innocence due to religion is rare.

Malkster likes this

So the last one from pedo FC  currently  to face criminal charges is the only one to put forward a guilty plea.

I cannot think of any reason why that might be suspicious in any way.

All questions to be sent to the newly formed Catholics United Not Telling Sexual Story's.

2 minutes ago, stfu said:

So the last one from pedo FC  currently  to face criminal charges is the only one to put forward a guilty plea.

I cannot think of any reason why that might be suspicious in any way.

All questions to be sent to the newly formed Catholics United Not Telling Sexual Story's.

As soon as I read the post from Hawkeye I thought this has been arranged to make it go away as easily as possible with as little harm done to SEFC.

If he pleads guilty @Blue Nosed Babe does that mean the charges and why they were made are read out in court or does that not happen ?? Ta.

Now the floodgates should open with compensation payments to victims, exposure of corruption in media and also t.v.  documentary. Celtcs name will be forever associated with paedophelia , corruption and cover ups. Maybe they should change their name when they get banished to fourth division  to St Patrick F.C. to attract new sponsors. Sorry if I sound bitter , but you have no idea how  ph ucking bitter I am.

Jonok and hawkeye like this