Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

Cunt is going to spare their blushes but x5 paedos associated to separate entity would normally have the authorities clambering over the turnstiles. Going to be some red faces when the docu-soaps start on telly.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, doonald said:

Now the floodgates should open with compensation payments to victims, exposure of corruption in media and also t.v.  documentary. Celtcs name will be forever associated with paedophelia , corruption and cover ups. Maybe they should change their name when they get banished to fourth division  to St Patrick F.C. to attract new sponsors. Sorry if I sound bitter , but you have no idea how  ph ucking bitter I am.

Covering up a peado ring  has no tax avoidance association to it .I would suggest your bitterness has clouded your judgement on justice .

I know this because my judgement of justice must be clouded too 

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

S76 equals a guilty plea.

What happens with guilty pleas BNB, does this mean whatever he has plead guilty to will be read out in court for it to be reported ? Sorry for my ignorance in this subject.   

12 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

He was kit man WITH separate entity. Direct employee.

Cairney also admitted taking a wage from SeperateEntity FC in court 

was he actually on the payroll or was it a cash-in-hand deal? 

2 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Cairney also admitted taking a wage from SeperateEntity FC in court 

was he actually on the payroll or was it a cash-in-hand deal? 

Direct employee who told the news channel that there were orgies in the c*ltic fc dressing room if I remember correctly

From the weekend just passed.

CAGED celtic Boys Club beast Jim Torbett was involved in a screaming row with his paedo cellmate after asking for a move, it is claimed.

Thomas Mason, 34, is said to have written a love letter to child abuser Torbett, 71, when he found out he had requested a transfer.

Torbett was jailed for six years after being convicted of abusing three boys

But sources claim Mason flipped when he discovered his fellow fiend showed the note to warders at HMP Dumfries.

An insider said: “Torbett tried to get moved out of A wing and into B hall where the older prisoners are held.

"When he moved, that guy wrote him a letter confirming his love for him. Tommy found out he showed it to people and was shouting in Torbett’s face. He lost the head a wee bit.

“It was a domestic. It looked like he had a bit of a relationship with this guy.

celtic Boys Club perv Jim Torbett has sex abuse conviction appeal ‘refused’

“He apparently said, ‘Why are you leaving me?’ It sounded like he was heartbroken.”

celtic Boys Club founder Torbett, of Kelvindale, Glasgow, was jailed for six years in November after being convicted of abusing three boys between 1986 and 1994.

Two victims were in his under-14s teams while the third was targeted from age five.

He was previously jailed for two years in 1998 for abusing three young Boys Club players between 1967 and 1974.

Mason attacked a girl of five after meeting her mum for the first time just an hour earlier.

He was left with the child and allowed to take her home.

The mum, 45, met him through a pal and didn’t even know where he lived before waving him off with the girl.

Vile Mason, of Ardrossan, attacked the youngster repeatedly over two days.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/4230696/celtic-boys-club-jim-torbett-prison-thomas-mason-paedophile/

6 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

From the weekend just passed.

CAGED celtic Boys Club beast Jim Torbett was involved in a screaming row with his paedo cellmate after asking for a move, it is claimed.

Thomas Mason, 34, is said to have written a love letter to child abuser Torbett, 71, when he found out he had requested a transfer.

Torbett was jailed for six years after being convicted of abusing three boys

But sources claim Mason flipped when he discovered his fellow fiend showed the note to warders at HMP Dumfries.

An insider said: “Torbett tried to get moved out of A wing and into B hall where the older prisoners are held.

"When he moved, that guy wrote him a letter confirming his love for him. Tommy found out he showed it to people and was shouting in Torbett’s face. He lost the head a wee bit.

“It was a domestic. It looked like he had a bit of a relationship with this guy.

celtic Boys Club perv Jim Torbett has sex abuse conviction appeal ‘refused’

“He apparently said, ‘Why are you leaving me?’ It sounded like he was heartbroken.”

celtic Boys Club founder Torbett, of Kelvindale, Glasgow, was jailed for six years in November after being convicted of abusing three boys between 1986 and 1994.

Two victims were in his under-14s teams while the third was targeted from age five.

He was previously jailed for two years in 1998 for abusing three young Boys Club players between 1967 and 1974.

Mason attacked a girl of five after meeting her mum for the first time just an hour earlier.

He was left with the child and allowed to take her home.

The mum, 45, met him through a pal and didn’t even know where he lived before waving him off with the girl.

Vile Mason, of Ardrossan, attacked the youngster repeatedly over two days.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/4230696/celtic-boys-club-jim-torbett-prison-thomas-mason-paedophile/

Ffs what horrible bastards. 

:britney:

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I would probably go with castration to start with, but I understand why you would go for the ultimate sanction. 

Has to be a final solution mate.

They can be enablers, advisers, voyeurs...

Death to them all.

Archived