Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

so so sad .reading that you realise the power rat bastards had to get what they wanted .

ffs max clifford got 6years for using his power and manipulation to have sex with adult women .

goes to show how light this sentence is .especially with previous also Bennel got over 20yrs 

Since humans being have existed, people have been using power and manipulation to get what they wanted.

I don't know all the ins and outs of the story so if he was really out of order then fair dos but 6 years for that compared to fucking kids?

15 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

so so sad .reading that you realise the power rat bastards had to get what they wanted .

ffs max clifford got 6years for using his power and manipulation to have sex with adult women .

goes to show how light this sentence is .especially with previous also Bennel got over 20yrs 

Police Scotland have received no complaints of abuse by Bennell. pic.twitter.com/PvQilhi4o0

Strange.

1 minute ago, mrmojorisin said:

What's intriguing me right now is why serial bigot SNP Councillor James Dornan is wishing to private message Mark Daly? 

Checked his twitter and hit seems Dornans request has been ignored 

Mark and the Bbc will do something bit it wll be done knowing bheast FC will be protected by the Snp and the Spfl/Sfa

1 minute ago, mrmojorisin said:

What's intriguing me right now is why serial bigot SNP Councillor James Dornan is wishing to private message Mark Daly? 

Mark Daly has out years into this story he aint giving it up for this prick

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

In all the inbreds minds across the land 

This will be all us point scoring 

Responsibilty is not a brain cell bheasts are born with 

Devoid of conscience totally.

See the priest, all is forgiven, absolution.

Scotland needs a cleansing.

1 hour ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

That’s the link for the above post 👍🏼

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-48253520

Thanks mate, reading what you put up before was hellish and you cannot but feel sad for the guys who had their lives either destroyed or nearly destroyed.

How these sick bastards got away for so long is incredible and the people who knew and did nothing are as bad as the peados who carried out the abuse IMO. 

Bastards the lot of them. 

Alex Thomson, Spiers, Gerry Hassan, Tom English, Richard Gordon, Michael Stewart, Cosgrove and Cowan will be all over this story, calling for full investigation of the club concerned, and the imposition of severe sanctions. It's an absolute certainty. 

3 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Alex Thomson, Spiers, Gerry Hassan, Tom English, Richard Gordon, Michael Stewart, Cosgrove and Cowan will be all over this story, calling for full investigation of the club concerned, and the imposition of severe sanctions. It's an absolute certainty. 

See one of these vermin slags mentions point scoring first

3 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Yes you would expect that, (I know you are being sarcastic 👍) but we know since it is not us involved they will not say a word. Terrible people. 😡 

20 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes you would expect that, (I know you are being sarcastic 👍) but we know since it is not us involved they will not say a word. Terrible people. 😡 

Silence of the lambs ...

1 hour ago, hawkeye said:

McCafferty was the celtic kitman when Lawrence Haggart was murdered by paedo Brian Beattie in 1996.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3240249.stm

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Mark Daly has out years into this story he aint giving it up for this prick

I thought the same.  years of his work and he’s expected to listen to the views of a second rate politician (who just happens to be on record discrediting the families of abused boys)

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

Wonder how many snp member messages were quietly sent to rapey salmond with offers of aid in how to control and dampen down the story when his raping became known by the snp hierarchy? 

Scum.

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I thought the same.  years of his work and he’s expected to listen to the views of a second rate politician (who just happens to be on record discrediting the families of abused boys)

Dornan should well remember this before he comments further 

odious fat little slug 

This is getting very sinister.

Andrew Grays Mum

@HeleneG46816352

Replying to

@HeleneG46816352

@glasgowcathcart

and 5 others

As the mother of one of the victims who sadly lost their life through all of this, you’re actions & behaviour is despicable.And while I’m here, can you ask whoever it is that is tapping mine & my daughter

phones to please stop. We have NOTHING to hide. #AndrewGray

1 minute ago, Jonok said:

Andrew Grays Mum

@HeleneG46816352

Replying to

@HeleneG46816352

@glasgowcathcart

and 5 others

As the mother of one of the victims who sadly lost their life through all of this, you’re actions & behaviour is despicable.And while I’m here, can you ask whoever it is that is tapping mine & my daughter

Fuckin' hell.

the cellic way.

2 minutes ago, Jonok said:

Andrew Grays Mum

@HeleneG46816352

Replying to

@HeleneG46816352

@glasgowcathcart

and 5 others

Phone tapping.... isn't that illegal? 

the fat slug has fucked up again 

Archived