Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

6 minutes ago, Jonok said:

This is getting very sinister.

Andrew Grays Mum

@HeleneG46816352

Replying to

@HeleneG46816352

@glasgowcathcart

and 5 others

As the mother of one of the victims who sadly lost their life through all of this, you’re actions & behaviour is despicable.And while I’m here, can you ask whoever it is that is tapping mine & my daughter

phones to please stop. We have NOTHING to hide. #AndrewGray

If this can be proved the shit will really hit the fan!!!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Jonok said:

This is getting very sinister.

Andrew Grays Mum

@HeleneG46816352

Replying to

@HeleneG46816352

@glasgowcathcart

and 5 others

As the mother of one of the victims who sadly lost their life through all of this, you’re actions & behaviour is despicable.And while I’m here, can you ask whoever it is that is tapping mine & my daughter

phones to please stop. We have NOTHING to hide. #AndrewGray

Who is Mrs Gray calling out here?

Meanwhile on all the football radio and tv shows .... Experts in Tax and discussing all the finite detail of Rangers fc from 2012 to 2019 .Have all decided not to mention ......................................the cover up .

Not a jot is allowed to be discussed, regards a bheastly club who have covered up child abuse for near on 50 years

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

meanwhile on all the football shows .... Experts in Tax and discussing all the finite detail of Rangers fc from 2012 to 2019 .

Not a jot is allowed to be discussed, regards a bheastly club who have covered up child abuse for near on 50 years

the cover up is covered up 

15 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

they aint interested in this in the football radio shows .

whereas for 3 years the tax case was  debated to death almost every night .unless of course we got a penalty 

I wonder why they won't discuss it on Radio Clyde or Radio Scotland football phone ins...

Sky news just did a good piece on it, Kenny Campbell was on saying 'celtic, a Club like no other, don't make me laugh'.

Sky were also saying, 'what exactly was going on at celtic, and Lawyers for victims saying their stance in disgusting.

Not before time either, rancid bastards.

Just now, Siam69 said:

Sky news just did a good piece on it, Kenny Campbell was on saying 'celtic, a Club like no other, don't make me laugh'.

Sky were also saying, 'what exactly was going on at celtic, and Lawyers for victims saying their stance in disgusting.

A lot of the media had to wait on this verdict today.

Apparently daly has a bit of a dossier on them 

9 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Its a fucking disgrace, thats what it is.

They would if it were the other way round . Of course we know that

I have been saying it for years . Having spoken to cunts high up in Snyde and worked In the rebel for a time  .

These places are absolutely rhancid with bheast lovers.

They invite on little guests like the absolute cunt that is Barry ferguson and any other apologetic bear they can use as a patsy

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Surprised at Sky mate , if this true . Didn't expect them to go on the attack with the mutants

Archived