Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The moment a court says they were not separate entities, no right minded company will have anything to do with them.

Furthermore, in the intersts of sporting integrity, the club should receive the sternest sanctions in terms of fines, embargos, demotion or removal from the game.

2 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

Cullen

Strachan

Torbett

Cairney

King

McCafferty

(Gerry McCann was there 1992-2001 also)

Yeah 'cause Maddie had gone missing in the park, never learnt his lesson the daft cunt and he is meant to be a doctor?

All, some of us are across the pond are trying to understand how the bastards can possibly get away with this. It’s madness. They’ve been implicated and found guilty all these cunts. The authorities need to act responsibly. I’m including the sfa, snp, (sturgeon you need to make a statement).  Fucking lawyers over here would destroy any defence they had and put them to bed.

if I’m out of line here let me know. I’m a bear and I’m fucking beelin about this. 

39 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's the damage as well it will do to their brand. I can't imagine their sponsors will want anything to do with them. 

National exposure from ITV as well might finally Force/Shame the SFA and SNP into action. Something that should have happened a long time ago. 

Jeremy Kyle gets axed for one lying nutter in 14 years killing himself but separate entity FC get away with abuse of kids for decades with no sanctions......

Seems legit.

46 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's the damage as well it will do to their brand. I can't imagine their sponsors will want anything to do with them. 

National exposure from ITV as well might finally Force/Shame the SFA and SNP into action. Something that should have happened a long time ago. 

I hope it does go that way, I just keep thinking these wankers will find some way out of this, but hopefully I am totally wrong with that. 👍 

14 hours ago, Gman36 said:

When @Bluepeter9 hits out with his conspiracy theory patter. It's not a conspiracy, it's individuals acting out in full visibility of the public. 

Wtf are you blabbering in about ? You are trying to point score against me on a thread about child abuse? Have a word with yourself! 

42 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Wtf are you blabbering in about ? You are trying to point score against me on a thread about child abuse? Have a word with yourself! 

It's not point scoring to draw attention to someone's flawed logic on an important subject. 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Look not interested in your daft squabbles but you have a fucking cheek telling any cunt to have a word with themself.  

Keep supporting the SNP who are all scum  and how many have called us H*** or have a go at the famous Glasgow Rangers and there's fans?   

How about you have a word with yourself and grow a back bone and stand shoulder to shoulder with fellow bears against these cunts? 

On 29/11/2016 at 19:38, Essandoh said:

Na I get that, it wasn't a personal doubt of you. I'm well aware of the quite obvious bias that many Scottish media outlets show when it comes to everything green and white.

I think that type of reporting tells you more about the journalists themselves than some stupendous power of Peter Lawwell. 

I think it shows that these cretin journos have no morals as they are still trying to protect their club over their own professionalism which was severely lacking before with their selectarianism 

5 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I think it shows that these cretin journos have no morals as they are still trying to protect their club over their own professionalism which was severely lacking before with their selectarianism 

And certain political parties also,  Kelly the chairman of the beggerdome became Lord Provost of Glasgow , Jack McGinn became SFA president yet these two cunts helped cover it up. As for the snp?  Too many of them are up the ra supporters and would do anything for the catholic vote and remain in power. It's disgusting, Something should have been done when Torbett was sentenced in the 90's but Kelly the celtic chairman before McCann took over actually stood up for that cunt Torbett in court  

It's time for a public inquiry into the going's on as the fact they covered it up is bad but now 6 yes 6 have been convicted of some sort of child abuse.

People have committed suicide over what happened to them , it has wreck lives yet our politicians say nothing and only now is our media printing things,  The question we must ask is why? 

15 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

The moment a court says they were not separate entities, no right minded company will have anything to do with them.

Furthermore, in the intersts of sporting integrity, the club should receive the sternest sanctions in terms of fines, embargos, demotion or removal from the game.

I would make them play behind closed doors for 2 seasons , demote them to the bottom tier and fine them £10m. 

If they even contested this I would threaten to rip up their licence altogeather. 

Futhermore they can't appeal this in a court of law , they can but they have to abide by the SFA as we had to over the transfer embargo which we won in court yet had to pay all the SFA costs and still accept the transfer ban or not play basically.  

10 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

From a sun report saying they are facing multi million compensation claims. 

A legal insider close to the case said: “A combined claim could amount to more than £5million — which is a conservative estimate. If more victims come forward that figure could reach into tens of millions.

Also seen ITV report on it tonight. Finally getting some national exposure. https://youtu.be/JR3t1wjce_w

The bastards might finally be getting what's coming to them. 

I've been convinced for ages now that they're stock piling all the cash they make for this purpose. 

Knowing how scummy this country is the SNP will quietly arrange tax funded pay offs to help those rhats. 

Just now, SuperPapac05 said:

I've been convinced for ages now that they're stock piling all the cash they make for this purpose. 

Knowing how scummy this country is the SNP will quietly arrange tax funded pay offs to help those rhats. 

But the SFA must act 

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You happily support a corrupt political party who want to break up my country, who despise my football team and who cover up child abuse at their football club of choice. Why don’t you just fuck off you sanctimonious cunt. 

21 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

You happily support a corrupt political party who want to break up my country, who despise my football team and who cover up child abuse at their football club of choice. Why don’t you just fuck off you sanctimonious cunt. 

Wow just wow :UK:

21 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

“Conduct of this kind has a wider effect which is corrupting and socially corrosive.

This one line can explain much of the uncivilised behaviour we see from some individuals, not only the RC ones. Bullying, control and manipulation not only sexual, must lead to some poor poor lives for some.

47 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

post of the week 

Don’t know if anyone else heard Patrick McGuire (the lawyer acting for many of the victims) interview on Good Morning Scotland around 8.15?

He was laying into the scum big time saying that Lawwell needs to come out of hiding and deal with this. He used the phrase “a celtic setting” to describe the various locations where these atrocities happened as he again rubbished the “separate entity” lie.

Even the BBC woman presenter (Hayley Miller?) commented on how quickly celtic have issued “wisnae us” denials in the past but have refused to comment despite requests this time.

McGuire quoted Manchester City as the model that celtic should adopt. Apologise as a first step but they must make financial provision too.

She asked about any connection with other convicted celtic men and also Bennell and McGuire joined the dots for her saying “it is hard to reach any conclusion other than a paedophile ring at work”

Strong stuff, hope their sponsors were listening.

56 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

But the SFA must act 

so they should .but highly doubt it .

says a lot about a country that hammers a club to within an inch of its life for using a legal tax avoidance scheme .but is happy to sweep this under the carpet .

tax avoidance .bad 

covering up peadophile rings .good 

Archived