Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

5 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Don’t know if anyone else heard Patrick McGuire (the lawyer acting for many of the victims) interview on Good Morning Scotland around 8.15?

He was laying into the scum big time saying that Lawwell needs to come out of hiding and deal with this. He used the phrase “a celtic setting” to describe the various locations where these atrocities happened as he again rubbished the “separate entity” lie.

Even the BBC woman presenter (Hayley Miller?) commented on how quickly celtic have issued “wisnae us” denials in the past but have refused to comment despite requests this time.

McGuire quoted Manchester City as the model that celtic should adopt. Apologise as a first step but they must make financial provision too.

She asked about any connection with other convicted celtic men and also Bennell and McGuire joined the dots for her saying “it is hard to reach any conclusion other than a paedophile ring at work”

Strong stuff, hope their sponsors were listening.

Peter Lawwel will be unavailable for comment .He is off on the sick on the brink of a menatl nervous breakdown because he heard a sectarian song on Sunday 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Don’t know if anyone else heard Patrick McGuire (the lawyer acting for many of the victims) interview on Good Morning Scotland around 8.15?

He was laying into the scum big time saying that Lawwell needs to come out of hiding and deal with this. He used the phrase “a celtic setting” to describe the various locations where these atrocities happened as he again rubbished the “separate entity” lie.

Even the BBC woman presenter (Hayley Miller?) commented on how quickly celtic have issued “wisnae us” denials in the past but have refused to comment despite requests this time.

McGuire quoted Manchester City as the model that celtic should adopt. Apologise as a first step but they must make financial provision too.

She asked about any connection with other convicted celtic men and also Bennell and McGuire joined the dots for her saying “it is hard to reach any conclusion other than a paedophile ring at work”

Strong stuff, hope their sponsors were listening.

That is what we need to hear more of about the horrendous cover up and the terrible life some have had because of what they suffered during and after they were abused. 

53 minutes ago, King Jela said:

No hiding place anymore. They are fucked. 

This time next year people will be sitting wondering where this all disappeared too, worst thing that will happen to the peado club is a few compensation payments made (as a good will) then it will be swept away and anybody mentioning it will be branded a vile point scoring evil bastard rejoicing in child abuse. 

Country is a celtic loving republican shit hole, these cunts are a protected species.

SFA investigation will clear the tarriers and their self of any blame and the SNP will point to that for the reason no inquiry will be made. 

F9E3D3A2-148C-4D5E-81EE-7F99133598A3.jpeg.a3d1cc18f4f74a31518d09439ae5a69b.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

This time next year people will be sitting wondering where this all disappeared too, worst thing that will happen to the peado club is a few compensation payments made (as a good will) then it will be swept away and anybody mentioning it will be branded a vile point scoring evil bastard rejoicing in child abuse. 

Country is a celtic loving republican shit hole, these cunts are a protected species.

SFA investigation will clear the tarriers and their self of any blame and the SNP will point to that for the reason no inquiry will be made. 

Sadly I think you are correct. 

39 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

F9E3D3A2-148C-4D5E-81EE-7F99133598A3.jpeg.a3d1cc18f4f74a31518d09439ae5a69b.jpeg

Nope. No chance they're getting away with this. This time next year we'll be talking about it but we'll be talking about how much shit they're in. It isn't just Scottish lawyers after them, US attorneys are wanting a piece of the pie as well, which admittedly might have gave the Scottish lawyers a kick up the arse. There's no escape now. 

Let's no forget that spiers has previous for protecting beasts. I really cant believe just how hard they are all trying to just brush this aside, Even though everyone knows its the truth. 

It really is no wonder and it's so blatantly obvious to me now just how hard it must be for people never mind children to speak of their abuse when this is what you have to deal with. 

I fucking hate this country now, mass majority of the people, media and the government all keeping their mouths shut over the systematic rape of children, all over their love of a football club! 

Had 2 arguments with taigs in the last 24 hours with it and their total deflection really is horrifying and I'm worried that this'll all die down and the sick freaks are allowed to continue.

5 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Nope. No chance they're getting away with this. This time next year we'll be talking about it but we'll be talking about how much shit they're in. It isn't just Scottish lawyers after them, US attorneys are wanting a piece of the pie as well, which admittedly might have gave the Scottish lawyers a kick up the arse. There's no escape now. 

Hope you’re right mate 👍

Another thing, I keep getting told to stop point scoring. Even from my mother in law who hates football. 

What if it was your son or daughter who was abused for years only when you find out you are told it's all happened in the past and speaking out about it will only hurt your son/daughter.

Feel fucking sick even thinking about it and being around the apologists. Really considering getting away from this place. The more I look around and see what we are really surrounded by the more I want out of this cesspit that this country has become.

'Financial justice'

Patrick McGuire, of Thompsons Solicitors, is representing some of McCafferty's victims in civil cases.

He called for action from celtic Football Club.

"McCafferty's connection with celtic is now utterly undeniable," he said.

"We now know that some of the abuse took place in celtic premises. What he did was groom the boys but at the same time groom the parents, always with celtic dangling on the end of a stick as a golden carrot. It's just utterly unforgivable.

"McCafferty's conviction is probably the last conviction that we'll see in a celtic setting. But what's never happened is any form of financial justice for the survivors of abuse at celtic Park and that's why now all eyes are on the board of celtic Football Club to do the right thing."

McCafferty was placed on the sex offenders register for life.

56 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Just a thought Graham, have you ever penned a story about the actual perpetrators and their enablers and the disgusting practices or is it just Rangers and their fans that appalls you..............(rhetorical)

4 minutes ago, Malkster said:

Just a thought Graham, have you ever penned a story about the actual perpetrators and their enablers and the disgusting practices or is it just Rangers and their fans that appalls you..............(rhetorical)

The rape of kids clearly doesn't go against the grain with him.

To not condemn it is to condone it.

Logical Conclusion : Spiers is a paedophile, it's normalised behaviour to him. Why align yourself with sickos?

3 hours ago, They Gnu said:

You happily support a corrupt political party who want to break up my country, who despise my football team and who cover up child abuse at their football club of choice. Why don’t you just fuck off you sanctimonious cunt. 

Paranoid as fuck - and ignorant with it - no real surprise there tho'!

No doubt @dummiesoot will be along to ban me for standing up for myself - seems the perma-offended and ignorant on here just want a forum for full of our own rabid ones and to wallow in their own ignorance!

It’s a tragedy, but the real tragedy is that it’s a tragedy that could’ve been nipped in the bud pronto, if the people involved in the cover up had told the authorities right away.

It’s a tragedy caused by employees of their rancid club and their randid club only. No Seperate entity bullshit involved either!

Spiers, the paedo protector, is a disgrace for trying to flip this back on Rangers and the fans. It’s got fuck all to do with us and our fans. It’s not about point scoring, it’s about justice for young victims of sexual abuse. He’s got a cheek slinging mud at us.

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Paranoid as fuck - and ignorant with it - no real surprise there tho'!

No doubt @dummiesoot will be along to ban me for standing up for myself - seems the perma-offended and ignorant on here just want a forum for full of our own rabid ones and to wallow in their own ignorance!

😂

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

Is Spiers on his way to Separate Entity FC to demand answers...!! 

I wonder if he might be going to collect a wee envelope, surely no one could take that stance after the interview last night on Reporting Scotland with one of the victims. 

Only a horrible person would go down the road he has today IMO.

25 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

It’s a tragedy, but the real tragedy is that it’s a tragedy that could’ve been nipped in the bud pronto, if the people involved in the cover up had told the authorities right away.

It’s a tragedy caused by employees of their rancid club and their randid club only. No Seperate entity bullshit involved either!

Spiers, the paedo protector, is a disgrace for trying to flip this back on Rangers and the fans. It’s got fuck all to do with us and our fans. It’s not about point scoring, it’s about justice for young victims of sexual abuse. He’s got a cheek slinging mud at us.

they can have a seperate entity if they want .and sue the separate entity .

there was an awareness of people at the club who knew and kept quiet to protect the name of the club .

covering up is also a crime .hammer the dirty bastards right off the map .they have no name to protect only peadophiles 

celtic are the most sanctimonious self righteous club in the world. Look at the moral outrage expressed at our legal tax avoidance scheme usage. 

So it is utterly absurd that they are trying to suppress the full and thorough enquiry of a paedo ring at the club, and ensuring the maximum level of compensation is given to the victims. 

Pointing this out is completely and utterly valid. We're the bitter rivals of them so we are obviously going to be the most vocal group addressing this. There is absolutely nothing wrong in us doing this. 

Archived