Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Oh my. An investigation into a separate entity? 🤔 they are fucked, pure and simple. 

It’s been a charade of deflection, misdirection and downright lies from day 1. For an organisation who claims to have its foundations struck from caring and compassion (incidentally for only one section of the community) there has been no moral compass or even a hint of willingness just to do the right thing by its betrayed ‘followers’. In case your wondering, yes I’m referring to the current historical and ongoing events at their football club but is it any wonder this narrative mirrors another ‘institution’ closely aligned with them. 

Even as more evidence and information is released on a daily basis the unbelievable denial across all sections of their support still continues, are they trying to convince themselves because I’ve no doubt that if they take a good long look in the mirror they know it’s all true...

1 minute ago, Robmc1 said:

It’s been a charade of deflection, misdirection and downright lies from day 1. For an organisation who claims to have its foundations struck from caring and compassion (incidentally for only one section of the community) there has been no moral compass or even a hint of willingness just to do the right thing by its betrayed ‘followers’. In case your wondering, yes I’m referring to the current historical and ongoing events at their football club but is it any wonder this narrative mirrors another ‘institution’ closely aligned with them. 

Even as more evidence and information is released on a daily basis the unbelievable denial across all sections of their support still continues, are they trying to convince themselves because I’ve no doubt that if they take a good long look in the mirror they know it’s all true...

Spot on 

2 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Dornan knew ,the only thing he never knew ,was the great extent of what the bastards were upto

Or did he, but chose not to take it further as it did not impact on him or his family on a personal level. In this web of lies and cover up its hard to know what to believe anymore...

3 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Or did he, but chose not to take it further as it did not impact on him or his family on a personal level. In this web of lies and cover up its hard to know what to believe anymore...

Going by the tweets to him and his own responses .

D6tZuUqXYAIAINJ?format=jpg&name=small

looks to some that he knew although didn't know to what extent it was going on .

Just now, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Going by the tweets to him and his own responses .

D6tZuUqXYAIAINJ?format=jpg&name=small

looks to some that he knew although didn't know to what extent it was going on .

nobody knew of the full extent .

im sure plenty parents knew of individual things that werent quite right .

But just like the Saville case .when it all came out after he died it was revealed that the bosses at BBC knew what was going on .And individual intimidation was going on to stop it all getting out in the open .

Look the club had its own investigation. Why because it was being highlighted what was going on .But they dismissed it and wanted to take legal action despite knowing it was going on .We know they knew because of Billy McNeil and his open secret revelation .which was from the 70s before the 80s investigation. 

A full enquiry into this is going to sink them 

10 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

That admission is damming and by the look of the ongoing replies it’s been pretty much seized upon as an admission of guilty knowledge. This matter went way beyond football rivalry a long time ago, time to just do the right thing and save what little self respect anyone involved in this has remaining...

4 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

Not been paying much attention to this story the past couple of months as I thought it was getting sweeped away.

Now seems to be gathering speed at a very fast rate? What's changed?

The court cases are finished. IF any more celtic figures are arrested it will stop again but until then I think the press will run with it. 

I hope Mark Daly has a new documentary coming out.

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Surely of that's true then the people trying to cover up the cover up should be getting investigated and charged? 

I am sure now many of them knew Jinty, and how it has been kept under wraps for so long probably means it goes is as high as you get.

I must also agree those who did know and did nothing are just one step down from the beasts who carried out these horrible deeds.

Horrible horrible bastard of a club, i cannot for the life of me work out how honest journalists are not pulling this apart.

I think the standard response to all journalists who have a go at Rangers should be - if you were/are a real journalist how is your journalistic investigation going into the largest scandal to hit world football.

I reckon it puts them on the spot, no bad language no personal comments just ask the question in a responsible manner.

8 hours ago, jintybear said:

Surely of that's true then the people trying to cover up the cover up should be getting investigated and charged? 

Would be such a shame if their legends of the past got brought into this and their good name got sullied for ever .

49 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Heartbreaking!

🤣

I drove past the Jock Stein centre in Hamilton yesterday .thought to myself how long can that building continue to be named after a guy that knew so much and did nothing to stop further cases of abuse .

When he kicked Torbett out did he really think that it was over and Torbett wouldn't try and abuse elsewhere .

Same with them all that knew .They allowed others to carry on abusing getting their evil kicks and ruining lives 

Archived