Smile

Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

6 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

They really are filthy repugnant bastards 

Too these filthy bastards. THE CLUB AND THEIR EXCUSERS

They see this as part of some rivalry 

Not about taking any responsibilty 

And they are behaving like most abusers and rapists 

DENYING THE TRUTH

42 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Too these filthy bastards. THE CLUB AND THEIR EXCUSERS

They see this as part of some rivalry 

Not about taking any responsibilty 

And they are behaving like most abusers and rapists 

DENYING THE TRUTH

Just when you think the cunts can’t get anymore vile, hate them more every day 

dougie76 and jintybear like this

4 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

There will always be an element of point scoring from some, myself included. I think that's understandable. However that is and always will be irrelevant. It's not worth reporting. It's meaningless. It's an insult to the victims and their families to even mention that. That's not the real story here.

An horrific chain of deplorable crimes have been committed against the most vulnerable in society, for decades. That is never acceptable. That should never happen. Anyone objectively reporting on this should be investigating the truth, condemn all those complicit and ultimately show compassion to those affected by the severity of these heinous acts. Any journalist even mentioning what a few people might send them on social media about whataboutery is utterly crass. It is completely irrelevant.

If this happened at Rangers I would be appalled. However if something like this did happen all you can expect the club to do is the right thing. To right all wrongs. And I'm sure we would. We are a proud club with proud values and traditions. I also think we as a fan base would demand this was investigated fully and properly.

The abuse of innocent children is crossing the line for everyone. It doesn't get any worse than that. Forget any rivalry. Any decent person can see something is seriously not right here. The lack of accountability is astounding. The lack of probing for answers is also astounding. When you read everything that has come out recently you are almost lost for words. No child should ever experience that, not then, not now, not ever and everyone complicit in any crimes towards children must be brought to justice.

I'd Chuck supporting us tbh

9 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I expected this tbh

Get some rhancid bheast loving woman to do pieces like this 

It takes the heat off 

She used to be one of many of them on snyde. Or is she still there

Vermin. This lot

It’s so obvious, and given that she supports them, there is no way you can look at her write up and honestly say that it’s written without bias.  It tries to disassociate the club from the Boys Club. Nothing else.

She is almost on a par with those who covered up the abuse for all those years.

eejay the dj likes this

10 hours ago, DMax399 said:

It’s so obvious, and given that she supports them, there is no way you can look at her write up and honestly say that it’s written without bias.  It tries to disassociate the club from the Boys Club. Nothing else.

She is almost on a par with those who covered up the abuse for all those years.

Most of the taigs have grown up knowing of someone that was abused 

It's water off a ducks back for these dispicable types

DMax399 likes this

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Unbelievable mate, but I think he has picked the wrong two with what they are suffering and they will tear him to pieces on twitter if he keeps up his stance. Horrible man. 

He's some piece of shit that guy. I think there's a party going on inside his head every day of the week, more so with his recent articles. He's not right in the head.

Your so right mate, Michelle and Helene are easily more than a match for this rat. They're outstanding. It's a good job too.

I have nothing but total respect for them, Kenny Campbell and every single one of the victims who have stood up to the constant barrage of put downs and disappointments through the years, yet hung on there. Strong people and I applaud each and every one of them. I just hope they get everything they seek from this. They certainly deserve it.

10 minutes ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

He's some piece of shit that guy. I think there's a party going on inside his head every day of the week, more so with his recent articles. He's not right in the head.

Your so right mate, Michelle and Helene are easily more than a match for this rat. They're outstanding. It's a good job too.

I have nothing but total respect for them, Kenny Campbell and every single one of the victims who have stood up to the constant barrage of put downs and disappointments through the years, yet hung on there. Strong people and I applaud each and every one of them. I just hope they get everything they seek from this. They certainly deserve it.

Excellent post mate.  :thumbup:

Very interesting to see spiers calling out 2 of the biggest culprits in this nasty story. I make that around 4 folk who appear to have turned face against the scum club.

22 minutes ago, Swagger said:

There will be no enquiry into this. It’ll slowly just slip away. Horrible for the victims 

The only punishment they will get IMO is if they are taken to court and they have to pay big sums of money out.

I agree about any enquiry, that will never happen and anything the SFA come up with will be about the future and how everything is fine now, nothing will be done about those who knew and let it continue for for years and years. I do hope I am wrong but that is my guy feeling about it. 

BlueAvenger likes this