Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Ooft. I don't think there were many victims over there. But if the USA courts try and trial them for a cover up and lose that opens a massive can of worms for them. 

Hopefully allows the victims a better level of compensation than the pityful amount our courts would. 

And if this destroys the club in the process then the manky bastards deserve that too. After all they covered it up to protect a good name (haha), and of course to save a few Bob 

There's defo one abuse case in the US, but others might now come forward

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FF saying the tweet with Hertz badge is bullshit apparently. Along the lines of if it was real, you'd be able to find it online re court proceedings etc.

There's been a lot of good work being done to spread the message of what the victims are being put through and how the scum have continually tried to cover it up. However, I can't help but feel like there needs to be someone completely removed from it all to get the message REALLY out there.

For example, I've been listening to a lot of Joe Rogan podcasts lately. Guests on his shows usually tangent onto the topic of evil/paedophillia and how corrupt people in power often cover it up i.e. the catholic church. Like normal, decent human beings they are disgusted and don't hold back on the evil truth about these organisations.
Would it be beyond the realms of possibility to bring this paedophile ring to his or someone similar attention? It's a huge story, bigger than Penn state and sandusky, and nobody outside of a few football forums know about it! Four decades minimum, and dare I say the only club to ever rehire a known paedo?! It's bizarre, and utterly reprehensible! Why isn't there international investigation and coverage?

Messaging the sponsors, elected officials, governing bodies et all is good and necessary, but imagine thinking outside the box? Someone totally removed and with a huge following. Is it possible?

I have asked the guy on twitter if he could give anymore info, but he said he was just the messenger. I am probably sceptical myself but I think he is not making it up just passing on what he has been told. 

A case of wait and see I suppose. 

7 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I have asked the guy on twitter if he could give anymore info, but he said he was just the messenger. I am probably sceptical myself but I think he is not making it up just passing on what he has been told. 

A case of wait and see I suppose. 

Personally I thought it a bit suspect so tried a few googles and came up with nothing.

For celtic to appeal there must have been something to appeal against, which I would have expected to have been  listed in court proceedings somewhere and picked up by someone over here.

Also , why would the source be a boardroom member of another club unless of course it was from their board which I highly doubt.

Would love it to be true but we'll have to wait and see.

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

John@Thewestenclosure saying any of our fans attending their midden this season are standing in solidarity with the peados is a total wank tweet 

:justno:

Agree. There are plenty ways the few that do get to go can protest while there 

I'm sure the sheep and hearts fans can do the same. (ps I dont any other fans give a shit, yet) 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

John@Thewestenclosure saying any of our fans attending their midden this season are standing in solidarity with the peados is a total wank tweet 

:justno:

Yes I noticed that, he should know fans not going to that game is never going to happen. 

I must admit that is the first thing he has posted I do not agree with. 👍 

7 hours ago, Bears r us said:

That looks like a PR company with  serious connections in the media. (Mirror Group/Daily Rebel)

Are we to expect even more rubbish pro-cellic stories via the Mirror Group papers then?  I suspect actually they will feed their contacts with increasingly hostile  negative reporting of anything remotely to do with Rangers in order to maintain the narrative for the bottom feeders.

7 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

That looks like a PR company with  serious connections in the media. (Mirror Group/Daily Rebel)

Are we to expect even more rubbish pro-cellic stories via the Mirror Group papers then?  I suspect actually they will feed their contacts with increasingly hostile  negative reporting of anything remotely to do with Rangers in order to maintain the narrative for the bottom feeders.

Typical of tarrier mentality. You know your up to something so scream about somebody else doing something less extreme to take the attention off. 

The Mrs side is riddled. And I always call the situation out. Every time one of her lot start moaning about another one I always tell the Mrs that they are up to something a lot worse.iv never been wrong yet. 

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

They have proven themselves to be masters at deflection tactics over the past few years, not just with this subject either

Liewell at the root of every single one of them too. Evil money grabbing bastard. 

History will look at him as the man who was single handedly holding Scottish football back. Purely for profit for the shareholders of the beasts 

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Thanks for that info S, I had no idea who they were to be honest. Any connection to the papers you have mentioned will certainly not be good news for us.

We will need to keep an extra look out for negative stories about us. I think they are probably on the case with all this with the ridiculous stories about the value of their players, mind you that has been going on for years I suppose. 

36 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Must be the first time I think more of FF than RM when it comes to this. 

Yup.  Bampots have done the tims job for them in getting it bumped out the Bears Den and pushing prolific posters away from the stellar job they were doing.  The thread, with all the information and evidence has just disappeared.  Who needs enemies when you've friend like this....:duh:

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

Yup.  Bampots have done the tims job for them in getting it bumped out the Bears Den and pushing prolific posters away from the stellar job they were doing.  The thread, with all the information and evidence has just disappeared.  Who needs enemies when you've friend like this....:duh:

Yes I am still not a happy chap in the way that thread was attacked and fucked up. I did decide personally that this thread should be continued to be used as best we could, what is a pity is all the info that was lost when the BJK one was taken down.  :headwall:

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes I am still not a happy chap in the way that thread was attacked and fucked up. I did decide personally that this thread should be continued to be used as best we could, what is a pity is all the info that was lost when the BJK one was taken down.  :headwall:

Awareness...lost. 

Profile...lost.

Momentum....lost.

Posters.....lost.

Ability of "visitors" to view evidence....lost.

Hidden from site and buried out of the way.....job  done.

You'd almost think some of those carrying out the attack wanted the thread taken down.  Questionable motives?  Possibly.

Archived