Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every one of these scum bags need to have a right good look at themselves in the mirror. Dig as much dirt as you can on others to deflect from the real story. Why coz they are making coin. Getting paid to deflect. 

Now I know we all have to make a living in this world but this is pretty bloody low. Imagine sitting on a beach sipping your favourite tipple knowing the money to pay for it came from your part in stopping a person that was abused as a child getting the justice and more importantly closure they deserved. 

This is how all mainstream media works though. It is basically mind control these days. But to be used to protect child rapists and the people that covered up the acts is really crossing the line of what being a decent human being is all about 

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

This thread from ff came up when I was googling these Hollicom wankers, might be some info in this thread.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/the-people-behind-the-hollicom-agency-celtic-have-appointed-to-hide-the-boys-club-scandal.80419/

These people should be getting personally hounded, all the nitty details of what they are doing should be getting posted to all their neighbours, friends, acquaintances etc

If they're going to play with fire then there's no dark corners to hide.

30 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If you wrote this as a script for a film they would laugh at you. 

We don’t need to wonder why this is getting kept so quiet, it’s obvious the tangled web of darkness is spread wide in Republican scotland. 

This 100%. 

43 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If you wrote this as a script for a film they would laugh at you. 

We don’t need to wonder why this is getting kept so quiet, it’s obvious the tangled web of darkness is spread wide in Republican scotland. 

If you or I wrote the script. We would at least be guaranteed a happy ending. 

The thing is this PR company won't be the only ploy they are using to keep this under wraps. 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

The thing is this PR company won't be the only ploy they are using to keep this under wraps. 

It's out there alot more now and gaining momentum. The cunts are shiteing themselves

5 minutes ago, Moobs said:

It's out there alot more now and gaining momentum. The cunts are shiteing themselves

Every dirty wee trick is building up to make Lawwell look like a right horrible prick. We all knew that anyway. But after the seperate entity crap and the secret investigation bullshit now we know that a company has been hired to throw dirt at others to protect the beasts. 

No way can this evil bastard be allowed to have any influence on football matters outside his own club and should be forced into a position where resignation is mandatory from UEFA and any other football body. Now 

28 minutes ago, Moobs said:

I hope you are correct about that mate, I just cannot see who is going to do what is needed.

It will not be the SFA and the police do not seem interested, probably being told from high up to keep clear of it, so I am not so sure if anything will happen to 'abusers fc' but I hope you are right and I am wrong. :thumbup:

36 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Their doors should be getting kicked in and files seized. 

I wonder if the rest of their clients know they are helping to cover up child abuse and minimise the impact for Scum Fc. 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I wonder if the rest of their clients know they are helping to cover up child abuse and minimise the impact for Scum Fc. 

I just can’t get my head round the fact that any company would assist in covering up paedophilia, totally disgusting.

18 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The party line if challenged will be. Protecting a brand from previous owners actions. 

Jackson said as much in his article about Lawwell about a month ago. 

On the face of it to many people not well informed this bulls hit would wash. 

But to people like us that are far more informed it would just add to the disgusting bluster. 

The irony is if they held their hands up 2 years ago and apologised and set up a fund they could have been seen to do the right thing and the mainstream may have felt sympathy that a club falls victim to previous owners actions. 

Not now though. Their action in trying to squirm out of it with disgusting deflecting tactics and dragging out the horror for the victims has dug an even bigger hole that they should never be allowed to dig themselves out of 

6 hours ago, Moobs said:

Screenshot_20190703-142639.thumb.png.81833bd410840fa3149cc5e76345c819.png

Slightly off topic but apologies to Mods and Forum first. 

This maybe underlines what's going on at that morally corrupt radio station regarding a specific club. 

Tonight I was listening on the way home. Jim Duffy (who's usually down the middle for a Taig) was talking about the new left back the beasts are signing. 3m is not a lot for club like celtic who has cash. He then strangely pauses and in a different tone says "cash rich". Like he was either prompted or remembered that's the phrase to use. 

Now that might not mean a lot but the only time I ever here this club described as cash rich is from Kheevins. Is this a party line being rolled out to appease the masses and make them look like a far healthier company than they are using a bought friend in Clyde. 

Anyway something he probably didn't grasp is. Why is this "cash rich" club hawking their highest value players other than to fund cheaper players. 

9 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

This maybe underlines what's going on at that morally corrupt radio station regarding a specific club. 

Tonight I was listening on the way home. Jim Duffy (who's usually down the middle for a Taig) was talking about the new left back the beasts are signing. 3m is not a lot for club like celtic who has cash. He then strangely pauses and in a different tone says "cash rich". Like he was either prompted or remembered that's the phrase to use. 

Now that might not mean a lot but the only time I ever here this club described as cash rich is from Kheevins. Is this a party line being rolled out to appease the masses and make them look like a far healthier company than they are using a bought friend in Clyde. 

Anyway something he probably didn't grasp is. Why is this "cash rich" club hawking their highest value players other than to fund cheaper players. 

Probably Hollicom already at work.  

10 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Also if they were "cash rich" there would have been without doubt a far better appointment than yellow teeth. He was struggling at hivs by the time he left last season 

53 minutes ago, Moobs said:

Also if they were "cash rich" there would have been without doubt a far better appointment than yellow teeth. He was struggling at hivs by the time he left last season 

Cash rich. Doubtful. Morally bankrupt. Definitely 

Not so long ago, the scum support amongsg others had our financial issues front and centre in all their forums, hence all the tax experts. That generated the interest, the publicity, the copious calls to phone ins by scum etc. The whole anti Rangers campaign stemmed from the scum, and others like the sheep and Dundee Hivs, having Rangers as their main topic of conversation even before their own club issues. Look how the pressure built turned out for them and against us.

Well done to all those who continue contributing to this thread whilst its hidden in a lesser part of the forum. The greatest scandal in our lifetime, tenfold worse than anything committed by us which a Rangers hating nation took exception to, relegated alongside threads such as MON sacked etc. We had momentum on here, now to an extent its lost.

And we wonder why we are continually shat upon from a great height in this country of our be it PUL issues, the OO, the union, or just Rangers related. We'll never learn to take the challenge head on as others to, by whatever means, against our community.

To those continuing the fight, 200 pages and still fighting hard to raise awareness  Thank you. No surrender.

Archived