Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

37 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Does he have any connection to James Rennie, who was a Gay rights campaigner and leader of a ring ? 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/scottish-paedophile-ring-guilty-child-abuse

Yet another with connections to beast Fc 

And perhaps the most depraved so far. 

I actually remember this case from when it happened. Shocking stuff. The worst bit they won't be the only gang and there will be many still active today. 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Yet another with connections to beast Fc 

And perhaps the most depraved so far. 

I actually remember this case from when it happened. Shocking stuff. The worst bit they won't be the only gang and there will be many still active today. 

It was a most horrid story. They should bring back hanging for these monsters. I honestly don't know how the police kept their cool when they arrested these people, they are evil .

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

It was a most horrid story. They should bring back hanging for these monsters. I honestly don't know how the police kept their cool when they arrested these people, they are evil .

I know that pedophiles are born that way. But ffs when there's children as young as that it takes a special kind of psychotic bastard to do that kind of stuff. 

Said it before they are all adults and should know what's right and what's wrong. These people are the proverbial waste of humanity and don't have any useful thing to bring into our world 

Iv believed for many years that we should never have the right to execute other people but I think I could agree to hanging these scum. 

While the UEFA stance is no surprise it certainly shows why Liewell got himself onto  one of their committees as well as controlling the SFA for the past few years.

Having said that what is needed is for police to be interviewing  under caution all who were involved with the cover up for the past 40/50 years who are still alive, but I do not see that happening either. :redcard:

33 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

At the very least it lets the SFA know that their actions are being closely observed from afar

Won't be much good though if they are to ask the fat jap to keep a local pair of eyes on the goings on 

3 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

That'll be the end of all this then!

Literally nothing will happen to them at all, be it court cases or sporting sanctions, no matter the evidence against them, they will as always somehow manage to wriggle free. Fucking sickening 

Only Westminster or American involvement can expose this now. That statement from UEFA tells me everything. They are not interested. SFA & UEFA are corrupt to the core and with a Liewell connection of course.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Only Westminster or American involvement can expose this now. That statement from UEFA tells me everything. They are not interested. SFA & UEFA are corrupt to the core and with a Liewell connection of course.

The statement by UEFA is a couple of weeks old now, don't why it's being promoted now? It came about because of the child protection organisation Terre de'something asked UEFA about it after they received a lot of complaints. It's UEFAs policy to let the national FA deal with it but the SFA now know they are being watched by them. There are far too many independent organisations involved for it to be covered up, it might not happen as quickly as we want but it will happen. What would help is for us to uncover every person involved in trying to cover it up, then target business clients, friends etc, all it would take is 5 people to do this and we'd see a massive difference.

4 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Theyre defending their club abusing kids by trying to normalise it and claiming it’s just what happened back then, it’s insane!

B92602E1-5B17-4145-8A94-A718D589C201.jpeg

That guy would be better changing his profile to Cosmic Fucker IMO. Cunts of the highest degree. 

This is what you're up against, they've mastered the black arts for Centuries, where and who do they look for guidance none other than their Macavellian Church. 

First port of call would be their local priest then move up the chain to put pressure on the victims and their families not to complain and know doubt lay the blame on the victim. 

This is no longer an Ecumenical Matter. 

Now they know its not as easy as that, so you make sure  your placemen and woman are in positions of power and influence which they have achieved. 

Make no mistake they knew this was coming and have planned for this, they have and will continually use every dirty trick in the book and then some, to maintain and strengthen their grip on Scottish football and elsewhere. 

From the orchestrated removal of Rangers, the compliant media, compliant Government and Police Force who all appear to want this to disappear as witnessed by their inaction.

What a fucked up country this has become where you actually feel ashamed to be Scottish. 

We can live in hope that their attempts at avoiding justice will not succeed.

Kick them Out. 

11 hours ago, Bears r us said:

While the UEFA stance is no surprise it certainly shows why Liewell got himself onto  one of their committees as well as controlling the SFA for the past few years.

Having said that what is needed is for police to be interviewing  under caution all who were involved with the cover up for the past 40/50 years who are still alive, but I do not see that happening either. :redcard:

Surely Liewell is in a conflcit of interest here. He should recuse himself from any UEFA committee.

51 minutes ago, doonald said:

Surely Liewell is in a conflcit of interest here. He should recuse himself from any UEFA committee.

I would agree with that and say he should be nowhere near any position in football, either with UEFA or in Scottish football SFA/SPFL.   

36 minutes ago, doonald said:

No chance, he knows where the bodies are buried,he can't do fuck all other than front it out. Lying and deception come easy to him and his ilk.He shows some of the signs of being a Sociopath

Superficial charm and good intelligence .check.

Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking check.

Absence of nervousness or neurotic manifestations check.

Untruthfulness and insincerity treble treble check.

Lack of remorse and shame treble treble check.

Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience check.

His smug digs ,the tour of Japan, you could go on and on.

He is in the same boat as those who went before him ,doesn't give two fucks about what went on at the chamber of horrors as long as the coin is flowing into his bank account,the morals of a snake and that is insulting the poor snake.

Then again in his warped mind it might just be the Juan guy that's responsible for all the ills and crimes that have been committed in the hellhole that is celtic Football and Athletic Club or whatever the Separate Entity choose to call themselves ,maybe they should take a leaf out the Spanish teams book who changed their name to let everyone know what they believe in and change their name to Pederasts are Us  .

A family friendly club ,all inclusive, a secure and safe environment for children of all ages.

Liars then,Liars now,Liars always.

Kick them Out.

2 hours ago, Lets go 55 said:

No chance, he knows where the bodies are buried,he can't do fuck all other than front it out. Lying and deception come easy to him and his ilk.He shows some of the signs of being a Sociopath

Superficial charm and good intelligence .check.

Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking check.

Absence of nervousness or neurotic manifestations check.

Untruthfulness and insincerity treble treble check.

Lack of remorse and shame treble treble check.

Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience check.

His smug digs ,the tour of Japan, you could go on and on.

He is in the same boat as those who went before him ,doesn't give two fucks about what went on at the chamber of horrors as long as the coin is flowing into his bank account,the morals of a snake and that is insulting the poor snake.

Then again in his warped mind it might just be the Juan guy that's responsible for all the ills and crimes that have been committed in the hellhole that is celtic Football and Athletic Club or whatever the Separate Entity choose to call themselves ,maybe they should take a leaf out the Spanish teams book who changed their name to let everyone know what they believe in and change their name to Pederasts are Us  .

A family friendly club ,all inclusive, a secure and safe environment for children of all ages.

Liars then,Liars now,Liars always.

Kick them Out.

Leftist scum will never let the truth get in the way of their bigger picture roman catholic empire building. They'd without a second thought cover up anything no matter how heinous whatever it was if it might in any way damage their bigger picture fenianism. Murder, child abuse, position of authority corruption etc etc is swept rapidly under their fenian carpet. Truth and honesty is a polar opposite enemy of these leftist fenian scum.

One only has to look at how the snp and others at 'holyrood' attempted to cover up salmond's alleged heinous acts of depravity in order to silence any criticism of the separatist roman catholic snp ira scumbags not long ago in 2014.

15 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

That'll be the end of all this then!

To me, the announcement from them acknowledges the complaints made to UEFA.  I expect they have to follow a chain of procedure and as the SFA have said they are working  with the police to introduce safe guards and assisting them with their enquiries, then UEFA is right to say they trust them.

On the criminal side of matters I can't see what the SFA or UEFA can do at present. it's a police matter, Once guilt of a cover up has been established then the SFA/UEFA can step in with sanctions.

Archived