Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Havent really got a bloody clue what I'm doing on Twitter, but giving it a bash. Time for everyone to do the same on any social media platform you use.

Neither do i but i gave it a go,i retweeted yours and the vanguard bears i hope it gathers pace for others to step in and take up the mantle.Oh and i followed you i'm no a stalker though so your alright. 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Havent really got a bloody clue what I'm doing on Twitter, but giving it a bash. Time for everyone to do the same on any social media platform you use.

I am not much better mate, but have just followed you. :thumbup:

27 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Anyone on twitter should bombard humza. I’ve tweeted him too questioning his ability to do the job because of a conflict of interest.

He told everyone a few days ago he was taking a break from twitter, just before the drug death figures came out. 

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

👍

Dont think the Justice minister will be able to hide from social media under his rock much longer mate.

That cunt Humza has a brass neck, would probably turn up at an enquiry in a scum onesie.

17 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Doesn’t matter it’s still out there for all to see. It’s building pressure for action.  

I very much agree with that, it just seemed a strange time for him to be taking a break,  he obviously knew about the drug death figures coming out and I also wonder if he knew Ruth was about to back calls for an enquiry. 

22 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I very much agree with that, it just seemed a strange time for him to be taking a break,  he obviously knew about the drug death figures coming out and I also wonder if he knew Ruth was about to back calls for an enquiry. 

Aye but his poor kid was being targeted in tweets that no one ever saw and he never disclosed whilst playing the victim...

Cairney fails in attempt to get out of jail again, filthy bheast.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4499428/celtic-boys-club-frank-cairney-freedom-rejected/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1563448247

celtic Boys Club beast Frank Cairney had his second bid to be released from jail kicked out of court.

The disgraced ex-coach had applied for bail while he challenges his conviction for preying on lads in the 1980s.

Lawyers acting for the 84-year-old told the Appeal Court in Edinburgh that “Cairney’s heart problems meant that he was not a flight risk.”

At a brief hearing at the Court of Session his lawyer said: “Mr Cairney suffers with heart problems and these ongoing issues mean he isn’t a flight risk.

“Also, the risk of him reoffending is low.

These offences are historical and took place some time ago.

“He does have a fixed address and in relation to one of the victims who gave evidence its now came to light to this person has a conviction for dishonesty.

“We don’t know to what extent this person's evidence was used as corroboration for the others.”

Cairney was convicted of sickening attacks on young boys while running St Columba's Boys Guild in Viewpark, Lanarkshire, and the under-16 team at celtic BC.

He was convicted of nine offences against eight boys in his care.

Appeal Judge Lord Turnbull took just minutes to reject the application.

He said “Mr Cairney was convicted on indictment as liable to nasty charges which also involved a breach of trust.

The trial sheriff took all these matters into account at the time of sentencing.

“I have to consider a number of factors when considering whether to liberate him from custody including the very serious nature of the offences.

“I’m satisfied the application should not be granted and I therefore reject it.”

12 minutes ago, Jonok said:

Cairney fails in attempt to get out of jail again, filthy bheast.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4499428/celtic-boys-club-frank-cairney-freedom-rejected/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1563448247

celtic Boys Club beast Frank Cairney had his second bid to be released from jail kicked out of court.

The disgraced ex-coach had applied for bail while he challenges his conviction for preying on lads in the 1980s.

Lawyers acting for the 84-year-old told the Appeal Court in Edinburgh that “Cairney’s heart problems meant that he was not a flight risk.”

At a brief hearing at the Court of Session his lawyer said: “Mr Cairney suffers with heart problems and these ongoing issues mean he isn’t a flight risk.

“Also, the risk of him reoffending is low.

These offences are historical and took place some time ago.

“He does have a fixed address and in relation to one of the victims who gave evidence its now came to light to this person has a conviction for dishonesty.

“We don’t know to what extent this person's evidence was used as corroboration for the others.”

Cairney was convicted of sickening attacks on young boys while running St Columba's Boys Guild in Viewpark, Lanarkshire, and the under-16 team at celtic BC.

He was convicted of nine offences against eight boys in his care.

Appeal Judge Lord Turnbull took just minutes to reject the application.

He said “Mr Cairney was convicted on indictment as liable to nasty charges which also involved a breach of trust.

The trial sheriff took all these matters into account at the time of sentencing.

“I have to consider a number of factors when considering whether to liberate him from custody including the very serious nature of the offences.

“I’m satisfied the application should not be granted and I therefore reject it.”

What is it about these depraved bastards that they cant just say sorry, instead also looking to apportion blame and responsibility elsewhere. 

Rotten to the core.

23 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Aye but his poor kid was being targeted in tweets that no one ever saw and he never disclosed whilst playing the victim...

Here's me thinking he was OK with children being abused 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What is it about these depraved bastards that they cant just say sorry, instead also looking to apportion blame and responsibility elsewhere. 

Rotten to the core.

They get a kick out of prolonging the victims suffering. This is probably what the sfa/cfc is hanging on to continue the cover-up. After his appeal is rejected they’ll have another peadophile to roll out.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Rotten to the core.

It's a taig thing.

The can only ever admit to wrong doing to their priest, just right before they get arse raped by their favourite Jesuit. They will later ask to be absolved of their crime of tempting the priest to rape them.

You can see why incest and paedophilia is rife amongst taigs, in where it all stems from.

To a priest, becoming a bride of Christ cuts across both sexes, but their vicTIMS soon get over this initial confusion.. Which leads me to believe as to why so many males now wish to identify as females and them all being taigs.

A very confused and depraved bunch.

:mutley:.

3 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Doesn’t matter it’s still out there for all to see. It’s building pressure for action.  

And the scabby nats are masters at this very ploy.
Take that fuckin scumbag michael russell when he blurted out a statement about medicine supplies running out in a no deal Brexit,only to be slapped down by every Pharmacist in the country to slap lumps out of him the next day.
Too late.
It's out there.
The road tax and insurance dodger is a gutless bastard,and any other walk of life he would be sitting on the sofa nursing his fuckin P45.
Useless by name and useless by nature.

1 hour ago, Blueshoff said:

So the tories, Lib Dem’s and Labour are all calling for an enquiry.  Surely that means the snp have to take some action?

Think that tells us more than ever .This vermin party would probably keep it quiet ,if they could get away with it 

On 17/07/2019 at 09:24, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

From today's Times:

celtic FC and its scandal-hitfeeder club shared an identical child protection policy, undermining the Scottish Premiership outfit’s refusal to accept responsibility for systematic sexual abuse.

Four men who held senior roles with celtic Boys Club (CBC) have been convicted of molesting dozens of children over three decades. While expressing “regret and sorrow” for the victims, celtic FC insists that it is not legally responsible for the abuse, describing the boys’ club as an entirely separate organisation.

However, it has emerged that both organisations shared a child protection policy, entitled Aware and Confident, which was introduced in 1997, months after abuse allegations first appeared in the press.

The Times has also seen an archived copy of the CBC website on which it describes itself as “the only official celtic Boys Club” and features an image of young players and officials at celtic Park.

“The privileged place we hold in the worldwide celtic family will never be taken for granted,” it says.

The boys’ club site also confirmed that its registered address was “Barrowfield Park, Glasgow”, a celtic FC training ground.

The child protection document stresses that CBC had an independent constitution, officers and rules, but adds: “The boys’ club has a long and proud association with Celtic FC which has proved of mutual benefit. CBC has agreed to implement this code of practice.

“This means that staff and volunteers working with the boys’ club will be subject to the same code of ethics, vetting procedures, good practice and procedural requirements as applies to staff and volunteers of celtic FC.” Its stated goal was to eradicate the risk of abuse to boys in teams which are “legitimately using the name celtic”.

celtic FC began an internal investigation in 1986 after media reports raised serious concerns about child welfare. Frank Cairney, the CBC general manager, was allowed to continue in his role after the club found “nothing to substantiate” the claims. He finally left his role in 1991 amid allegations that he abused a boy on an American summer tour.

However, in 2008 the CBC website paid tribute to Cairney, saying: “The section on the history of the club would not have been possible without the assistance of Mr Frank Cairney. We are grateful to him for that assistance.”

His victims had to wait until last December before Cairney, 83, was convicted of nine charges of sexually abusing young footballers. Cairney, who is serving a four-year jail sentence, abused boys in a dressing room at celtic Park.

A report on the CBC website, which was deleted after the club was renamed St Patrick’s Sports Academy last year, noted: “The future success of the boys’ club was probably secured when Frank Cairney was appointed general manager in 1970.

“His brief was to develop and recruit players for celtic FC.”

In May The Times published articles from the celtic View, the club’s official magazine, which spoke of an “official connection” between celtic FC and CBC.

Patrick McGuire, a partner at Thompsons Solicitors who is pursuing claims against celtic FC on behalf of dozens of abuse survivors, said: “This is yet more evidence, if any more evidence is required, of the absolute legal interconnection and interdependence between celtic Boys Club and the football club.”

celtic FC, which denies CBC was its feeder club, failed to respond to a request for comment.

Last month Peter Lawwell, the chief executive of celtic FC, claimed that the club had been conducting its own internal investigation. He added: “It would be quite inappropriate for us to be discussing highly sensitive and confidential legal matters in the media, and we will not do so, even if that means we come under criticism for following the due legal process.”

I wonder what bollocks, this vile club will come out with to deny this away 

Archived