Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Funded by then most likely 

Strange relationship these parties have. 

Reckon they have a deal never to extract the shale gas here. Which goes against what Salmond did to keep the BP plant open in Grangemouth. 

When the plant was in danger of closing a few years back Samolnd did something to save the plant. Don't think it was ever revealed what though. Next thing there is a huge investment in a shale gas process plant.300m I think was the cost  Opened last year. 

So far it's only used to process shale gas imported by tanker. How long before there is pressure to extract our own shale gas 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nothing mate, their PR company will likely put pressure on the Times to stop one way or another.

Well can try, this is the paper that exposed the aduse of young white girls in Rotherham and they stuck with it throughout all the flak they received because of the perpetrators being Asian.

Think they have the bit between their teeth on this one as well due to the amount they have published so far. So can't see them being diswaded anytime soon, may even play into their hands if Hollicom/CFC try.

The Times are good at investigative journalism. This won't go away.

The scum position is just untenable. They could make it go away by apologising to victims and setting up a compensation fund but we all know that they won't do that. Nothing but the age old tactics of deny and deflect.

14 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Well can try, this is the paper that exposed the aduse of young white girls in Rotherham and they stuck with it throughout all the flak they received because of the perpetrators being Asian.

Think they have the bit between their teeth on this one as well due to the amount they have published so far. So can't see them being diswaded anytime soon, may even play into their hands if Hollicom/CFC try.

👍

If the Times staff involved are half as determined as they were with the Rotherham scandal ..... then they will cause some damage up here mate .... we live in hope that same rigorous reporting gets the victims some justice.

🇬🇧

27 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

I am very hopeful any attempt by Holycon.con would as you say make them more determined to keep printing their stories. 

30 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

The Times are good at investigative journalism. This won't go away.

The scum position is just untenable. They could make it go away by apologising to victims and setting up a compensation fund but we all know that they won't do that. Nothing but the age old tactics of deny and deflect.

Not a jot on the BBC site . No surprise there then

42 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

I think the best we can hope for ,is an apology . There is no way this club will face any punishment . Just can't see it sadly

56 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nothing mate, their PR company will likely put pressure on the Times to stop one way or another.

Yeah probably . I think there are people out there wanting to do the right thing . Just too many blockers being put in their way imo

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I think the best we can hope for ,is an apology . There is no way this club will face any punishment . Just can't see it sadly

Hopefully not. If they are proven in a civil or criminal court (as they have no morals or conscience and won’t do the right thing otherwise) to be guilty of the many victims accusations, there can be no way that they can’t face sporting punishment.

Surely if one thing could ever bring our support together to petition for parity in club punishment, it would be this. (No comparison in our situation compared with their serious criminal conduct obviously). I would also like to think that our support would not stand alone as any decent minded individual regardless of allegiance would/ should be disgusted by their actions both past and present...

36 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RadioClydeNews/status/1151854528716857344

There you go folks....isnae celtics fault they didn't legally have to report a thing...

They have no shame and probably the work of Holicon.con. Some great replies to them showing up how fucked up their thinking is.  

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

They have no shame and probably the work of Holicon.con. Some great replies to them showing up how fucked up their thinking is.  

Of all the things they could've said in response they hit out with this shite. 

Looks like they're trying to work their way out of any responsibility by saying they weren't "legally obliged" to report it. Who the fuck has that mindset.

Just now, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Looks like they're trying to work their way out of any responsibility by saying they weren't "legally obliged" to report it. Who the fuck has that mindset.

It was incredible to read mate, but did not surprise me to be honest, they have no shame and will say or do anything to try and keep 'the people who knew' as safe as possible from investigation and punishment.  :redcard:

19 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It was incredible to read mate, but did not surprise me to be honest, they have no shame and will say or do anything to try and keep 'the people who knew' as safe as possible from investigation and punishment.  :redcard:

Has lawwells clatty mitts all over it...

Fucking Radio Snyde giving it large with that tweet , bastions of moral integrity by fuck .

Wee boys getting shagged and these twats want to stick up for the perpetrators :hmmm:

What was done was illegal and a jailable offence , not to mention worthy of a serious doing they'd never forget .

Absolutely sickening immoral lies we are reading now , sickening .  A shocking disgrace .

I never read the twitter link. I'm not on twitter. But I bet its the same as reported yesterday. That the child protection rules were not fit for purpose becoz institutions were not legally obliged to report incidents of abuse. 

Now this never should be allowing them to get off lightly. A full enquiry is 100pc a must. We need to have all the facts out in the open otherwise the innuendo will continue forever. We need justice for the victims and a line drawn under the matter for good. These people need closure. Or at least be allowed the chance for closure as for many they will never get over what happened. 

I can imagine the tarriers celebrate at this new found get out. While it appears institutions were no legally obliged to report incidents, they were still morally obliged to do so. Especially since the institution in question likes to be seen as a guardian of morality. 

Plenty was made on this radio station about our EBT scheme. It was legal but was it morally right. Hospitals, police,nurses, schools blah blah blah etc etc etc. With Kheevins and Hannah being cheif culprits. 

Now as a sound human being I know there is a chasm that can't be measured between the morality of tax avoidance and child molesting and the covering up of child molesting, 

Its actually starting to sicken the life out of me how low these bastards are prepared to go to try and avoid any sanction for these horrible crimes of the past and the vision of the fat jap sitting at his desk with a smug grin thinking he's getting away with this and he has protected his shareholders investment. 

Full enquiry now.... 

46 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I never read the twitter link. I'm not on twitter. But I bet its the same as reported yesterday. That the child protection rules were not fit for purpose becoz institutions were not legally obliged to report incidents of abuse. 

Now this never should be allowing them to get off lightly. A full enquiry is 100pc a must. We need to have all the facts out in the open otherwise the innuendo will continue forever. We need justice for the victims and a line drawn under the matter for good. These people need closure. Or at least be allowed the chance for closure as for many they will never get over what happened. 

I can imagine the tarriers celebrate at this new found get out. While it appears institutions were no legally obliged to report incidents, they were still morally obliged to do so. Especially since the institution in question likes to be seen as a guardian of morality. 

Plenty was made on this radio station about our EBT scheme. It was legal but was it morally right. Hospitals, police,nurses, schools blah blah blah etc etc etc. With Kheevins and Hannah being cheif culprits. 

Now as a sound human being I know there is a chasm that can't be measured between the morality of tax avoidance and child molesting and the covering up of child molesting, 

Its actually starting to sicken the life out of me how low these bastards are prepared to go to try and avoid any sanction for these horrible crimes of the past and the vision of the fat jap sitting at his desk with a smug grin thinking he's getting away with this and he has protected his shareholders investment. 

Full enquiry now.... 

This is the link Clyde put up in their tweet to back up the argument, shameless people:

https://t.co/W12Xx9Rkx1

I will be honest I have not read it. 

2 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

This has not as much to do with being legally obliged as it has to do with the moral responsibility and common decency, not to mention primal instinct in 99.9% of humanity to protect and not abuse children.

If this is a veiled attempt to escape liability or punishment it says far more about the people (use this word loosely) trying it, than we could ever do on here...

Would love to ask these shameless bastards at that shameless radio station how they would react if their children had been victims of those perverts. Would they say, fuck it, they didn’t have to report it. Just get on with your life.

this is a sub human defence of the horrible crimes.

3 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RadioClydeNews/status/1151854528716857344

There you go folks....isnae celtics fault they didn't legally have to report a thing...

Look at the shifty lot that are the Bauer family that own Snyde

An episode of Twilight would not have looked out of place with these guys appearing

closerlook-gt.jpg

8 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

This has not as much to do with being legally obliged as it has to do with the moral responsibility and common decency, not to mention primal instinct in 99.9% of humanity to protect and not abuse children.

If this is a veiled attempt to escape liability or punishment it says far more about the people (use this word loosely) trying it, than we could ever do on here...

Mate who even goes through the thought process of "oh I know about kids being sexually assaulted but I'm not legally obliged to say a word".

Any normal decent human being would do their duty, add to that the duty of care given to them by parents. It's a disgusting kop out.

Archived