Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Even more worrying is the connection between their main man & his partner at Clyde - teaming up to stifle debate & pour out deflection makes them very dangerous, in my view.

This is ever more proving to be the case, your spot on with the assessment.

When Clyde put up the statement Lawell made about their ‘2 year (non existent) secret enquiry’ I believed they had now stepped from the bounds of their new found ‘not discussing non football related matters’ in to the issue now being fair game. How disappointed was I (but not entirely surprised) on listening to the next SSB with Ewen Cameron and Keevens never went near the subject. With this latest Clyde release, it appears they are now just another conduit for positive celtic PR, again disappointed but not surprised.  

Hopefully, if there ever is a full public enquiry this link and attempt to control the public narrative is exposed and hits them in the pocket...

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clyde has been tarrier controlled since day 1. Lord Gordon who started the station bitter tarrier. Then Paul Cooney took over. Also a bitter tarrier. Don't know if Cooney is still in charge but if he isn't then plenty of his own kind will be left behind to make sure they toe the party line. Doesn't matter that the company is now German owned. The owners will leave local people to run the station. 

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I've called their offices years ago about the bosses at Snude and got nowhere 

Fir me .They target their main audience .And Glasgow is bheastville .Like it or not .Any bear thinking otherwise is in their own denial .Or their own wee bubble 

👍

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Clyde has been tarrier controlled since day 1. Lord Gordon who started the station bitter tarrier. Then Paul Cooney took over. Also a bitter tarrier. Don't know if Cooney is still in charge but if he isn't then plenty of his own kind will be left behind to make sure they toe the party line. Doesn't matter that the company is now German owned. The owners will leave local people to run the station. 

Exactly ,although ye have to wonder if the people who own them ,have thoughts and replies put directly to them ,

49 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

This is ever more proving to be the case, your spot on with the assessment.

When Clyde put up the statement Lawell made about their ‘2 year (non existent) secret enquiry’ I believed they had now stepped from the bounds of their new found ‘not discussing non football related matters’ in to the issue now being fair game. How disappointed was I (but not entirely surprised) on listening to the next SSB with Ewen Cameron and Keevens never went near the subject. With this latest Clyde release, it appears they are now just another conduit for positive celtic PR, again disappointed but not surprised.  

Hopefully, if there ever is a full public enquiry this link and attempt to control the public narrative is exposed and hits them in the pocket...

Thanks mate, and our thoughts on this are pretty similar.

What amazes me in the current climate where news agencies can’t wait to break the news or expose the scandal, here we have people determined to keep things covered up!

4 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Exactly ,although ye have to wonder if the people who own them ,have thoughts and replies put directly to them ,

It will be like the comment card box you used to get in McDonald's. 

All comments vetted locally before anybody with real importance gets to see them 

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

Thanks mate, and our thoughts on this are pretty similar.

What amazes me in the current climate where news agencies can’t wait to break the news or expose the scandal, here we have people determined to keep things covered up!

If it isn’t about Lewis Capaldi, Brexit or Love Island, it doesn’t make the news, sadly.

19 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

This has not as much to do with being legally obliged as it has to do with the moral responsibility and common decency, not to mention primal instinct in 99.9% of humanity to protect and not abuse children.

If this is a veiled attempt to escape liability or punishment it says far more about the people (use this word loosely) trying it, than we could ever do on here...

I think the key to nonce fc's culpability might lie both within the new and old Companies Act and the Health and Safety At Work Act dating from 1974, where they have legal responsibility for all of this in the context of  governance, reporting crimes and protecting those within their employ and all others affected by their "undertakings". In their case as in sport.  I think their achilles heel lies somewhere in there.

The thing is though, COPS/plod and just about every other cunt is steering the crimes away from corpoarate liability to the individual perps and also simply not going anywhere near a "ring" at work, when all the evidence points to there being one and imo, some Directors full participants in it. 

There ARE dark powers at work. Let us hope justice wins through for once and takes down those corrupt heinous bastards.

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

There ARE dark powers at work. Let us hope justice wins through for once and takes down those corrupt heinous bastards.

I am certainly no conspiracy theorist and not long ago I would have laughed this off however I now find it difficult to believe that any fair minded ‘decent’ individual can’t look at the facts of this matter to date, and honestly say that there doesn’t appear to be an unprecedented level of suppression to a scandal that should be rocking this country’s political and sporting establishments to their core.  

If any proof that this can happen you just have to look how that socialite in the states or how long people in high position kept the Catholic Church safe from facing their abuse. 

There's a drama on BBC2 tomorrow nigh,  blurb says;

"A team of newspaper reporters in Boston investigate reports of children being molested within the Catholic Church.  The journalists discover the situation is far worse than it seemed, as they find a conspiracy among the city's legal, religious and government establishment to cover up decades of abuse"

Can't be true, these things don't happen .. oh, wait ...

Hollicom are getting everything they can deleted from internet cover up in full swing now.

Michelle Gray and 2 others liked

Andrew Grays Mum

@HeleneG46816352

Strange this article is now unavailable online? Thankfully we have a copy of it

@CelticFC

@HollicomPR

@ScottishFA

@scotgov

5 Men. 5 Decades. 1 Club #CelticBoysClub Jim Tor

Michelle Gray and 2 others liked

Andrew Grays Mum

@HeleneG46816352

Strange this article is now unavailable online? Thankfully we have a copy of it

D_67jLvWsAAMqgZ.thumb.jpg.7c68edae63262bd890a4f36095f582f9.jpg

@CelticFC

@HollicomPR

@ScottishFA

@scotgov

5 Men. 5 Decades. 1 Club #CelticBoysClub Jim Torbett Frank Cairney Jim McCafferty Gerry King John Cullen The BIGGEST cover up of CSA in WORLD SPORT!

2:03 PM · Jul 20, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

bett Frank Cairney Jim McCafferty Gerry King John Cullen The BIGGEST cover up of CSA in WORLD SPORT!

2:03 PM · Jul 20, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

21 hours ago, Bears r us said:

This is unbelievable stuff, just see the background to who has been doing the SFA investigation. Henry a homosexual catholic.  :headwall:

You need to read the 6 tweets to get all the story.

Henry, the go to man of the catholic church. The same man who drugged priests before abusing them, and then covering it up. 

Now we know who's heading the "independent" investigation is there any way we can have him removed for not being independent ? Who is the reporter at The Times dealing with this? Do they know this revelation?

1 hour ago, VentyFour said:

Henry, the go to man of the catholic church. The same man who drugged priests before abusing them, and then covering it up. 

Now we know who's heading the "independent" investigation is there any way we can have him removed for not being independent ? Who is the reporter at The Times dealing with this? Do they know this revelation?

I never knew about this cunt Henry until I read about him in this that tweet, how to fuck did he get the job with a background like that.  Also how has he been kept from the papers (probably a silly question) with his connection to the O'Brien peado??

Posted the tweets for anyone who cannot see them if not on twitter. 

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I never knew about this cunt Henry until I read about him in this that tweet, how to fuck did he get the job with a background like that.  Also how has he been kept from the papers (probably a silly question) with his connection to the Winning peado??

Either did I mate, it just goes to show how corrupt this whole situation is. Who hired him? Are there any links between him and the hirer/celtic/sfa/church? What are the official links between the church and celtic? Do they use same lawyers, advisors? Can this report be used by police/justice dept etc? Who checks this within the police? Is there an ombudsmen of some kind? Are there any groups out there who have campaigned against this man?

These questions need answered, who are they directed towards? The whole situation is fucked up, no one in taking the responsibility and therefore no one knows who to direct the questions towards. It would be great if someone has plan of the hierarchy, the names and emails of all the people involved(public and official details). Then we have evidence of who's done what and when...somebody has to take responsibility, let's make sure we're we'll informed before all that happens. Everyone that has turned a blind eye is involved, no getting out.

17 minutes ago, VentyFour said:

Either did I mate, it just goes to show how corrupt this whole situation is. Who hired him? Are there any links between him and the hirer/celtic/sfa/church? What are the official links between the church and celtic? Do they use same lawyers, advisors? Can this report be used by police/justice dept etc? Who checks this within the police? Is there an ombudsmen of some kind? Are there any groups out there who have campaigned against this man?

These questions need answered, who are they directed towards? The whole situation is fucked up, no one in taking the responsibility and therefore no one knows who to direct the questions towards. It would be great if someone has plan of the hierarchy, the names and emails of all the people involved(public and official details). Then we have evidence of who's done what and when...somebody has to take responsibility, let's make sure we're we'll informed before all that happens. Everyone that has turned a blind eye is involved, no getting out.

Unbelievable stuff mate, I have been looking at a few more tweets from John@ West Enclosure I will post them in here.

47 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Unbelievable stuff mate, I have been looking at a few more tweets from John@ West Enclosure I will post them in here.

Am I reading that right, torbetts partner is Guidi off of Clyde? Who is also the nephew of McGinn?! 

27 minutes ago, VentyFour said:

Am I reading that right, torbetts partner is Guidi off of Clyde? Who is also the nephew of McGinn?! 

I think he is saying Torbet and McGinn were partners in the trophy shop and Guidi is McGinn's nephew which I never knew. 👍 

I could be wrong though. 

How is this guy leading the inquiry is not the question but more importantly why he is .

Could it be that he has a vast knowledge of the predilections of the Ministers in the Roman Catholic Church and how to avoid any bad publicity being associated to them.

We are to believe he is independent and will present an honest account of all the wrong doings that have been committed not just by Glasgow celtic Football and Athletic Club but also by The Scottish Football Association , both of them are up to their necks in this, both culpable in the on going cover up of the biggest crime in the world of sport.

Forget Penn State and all the rest including the English paedophiles already convicted this is by far the largest ring that was given Carte Blanche by the powers that be at celtic to do as they please with the unfortunate children who fell into their hands.

The bullshit statement  issued by radio Clyde  tells you all you need to know ,they are beyond the pale and will stoop to any level to protect their Church and celtic.

It's akin to Goebbels presenting the case for the Nazis at Nuremberg,we were only obeying orders and didn't know any better , a shower of immoral bastards  that would fit like a glove in the corridors of parkhead and hampden.

They will do anything and everything to avoid the punishment they so richly deserve ,  this includes their supporters who also knew along with Big Jock,the Lisbon Lions and everyone else associated with them ,including their Church.

But maybe just maybe this was the raison d'etre  why they were founded in the first place.

Kick them Out.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I think he is saying Torbet and McGinn were partners in the trophy shop and Guidi is McGinn's nephew which I never knew. 👍 

I could be wrong though. 

Aye I think you're spot on there. This just further deepens the connection with Clyde, which really should worry Bauer. McGinn is involved in this and no matter how long they try and stretch the time it takes to happen, it's going to happen. They're all going to be caught, and when they do this is evidence of the attempted cover up and along with the Hollcom link Clyde could be fucked.

Nothing is going happen short term, there is going to need to be a massive change in attitude at government level. We already have MPs taking it on but Holyrood is still silent, so we need to wait till that changes. The thinking just had to be long term. We could change by voting, and basing part of your vote on who will do what's right here. MPs should know this is on our priorities. When it comes to campaign season we would see a change in attitude. Or mass protests but this would take someone/group who have no link to football, fully focusing on the paedo ring. That is the main point that has to be highlighted as the corruption in this looks to go very deep, and those at the very depths will throw others under a bus. McMinn and Kelly at the head of a paedophile ring involving 4/6? coaches which was covered up  over decades. That would be massive victory for the victims, everyone involved put away, the club that allowed this to happen punished, and financially compensated. Those that are deeper will get off, this could be there get out. With one of they creeps being the lord provost then there bound to be links to people in the government, police etc so I've no doubt it goes deeper.

I have no doubt the victims will get justice eventually, I know of too many people involved for it not to. Lawyers aren't pushing it as there's more to come out and celtic are doing there best to postpone everything and anything, so it's happening a bit slower. They won't get away with it. 

While this has been ongoing you find yourself thinking it must be getting closer to justice, that is HAS to.

You then read or see something and see that angers you, disappoints and makes you sick all at the same time. The cover up at the off, the continued denial, those who are involved in the SFA investigation, this PR mob, Clyde etc, is disgusting and (although there's no comparison)you think of the witch hunts and uproars about a tax avoidance scheme...what is wrong with this country?

Absolute Fenian scumbags...

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

This whole episode is screaming conspiracy and cover up, but no one is listening.

I worry that we are heading for a ‘history being rewritten by the winners’ scenario here.

Archived