Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

36 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

It’s inhumane and beyond reasonable comprehension how on analysing this fairly summarised portrayal it the facts ‘anyone’ can form anything but disgust empathy for the victims involved. Enter the (recently attained) alternate reality of the celtic boardroom and the countless fans I have saw denying responsibility and literally throwing their own kind to the wolves. How many times have we heard ‘keeping the good (ha) name of celtic’ intact’, the way this is going now it looks like this is nothing more than all about the money. In a culture where they believe 10 mins in a confessional box absolves all of any sin is it any wonder they are even contemplating this seedy route...

A club like no other...indeed

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

It’s inhumane and beyond reasonable comprehension how on analysing this fairly summarised portrayal it the facts ‘anyone’ can form anything but disgust empathy for the victims involved. Enter the (recently attained) alternate reality of the celtic boardroom and the countless fans I have saw denying responsibility and literally throwing their own kind to the wolves. How many times have we heard ‘keeping the good (ha) name of celtic’ intact’, the way this is going now it looks like this is nothing more than all about the money. In a culture where they believe 10 mins in a confessional box absolves all of any sin is it any wonder they are even contemplating this seedy route...

Its all about money and greed. 

Always has been. These days it's about lieswell saving his bonus and shareholders dividends. 

What's probably even worse was the old board allowing Torbett back. Nothing will make me believe otherwise that the trophy centre partnership was a money laundering excersise. 

We here the TC received 1m for 4 years supply of trophies etc. Now that is excessive. But take yourself back to the football World of the 70s and 80s. 1m was a massive amount of money.when you consider that folk were paying 2 or 3 quid to get into the game 30k official attendances that's between 1m and 1.5m a year in gate money which was the main source of income. 

The Whytes and Kelly's were raping the club while allowing Torbett to rape the kids. 

It is absolutely shocking to note that not even a small amount of the Scum supporters have come out and publicly criticised their club's behaviour..  Do 100% of them have no decency? Maybe they are  brainwashed, or perhaps they are fearrt.  No not one, no not one.. indeed

12 minutes ago, doonald said:

It is absolutely shocking to note that not even a small amount of the Scum supporters have come out and publicly criticised their club's behaviour..  Do 100% of them have no decency? Maybe they are  brainwashed, or perhaps they are fearrt.  No not one, no not one.. indeed

Church would ban them to purgatory forever.

On 29/07/2019 at 14:19, magic8ball said:

Always has been. These days it's about lieswell saving his bonus and shareholders dividends. 

What's probably even worse was the old board allowing Torbett back. Nothing will make me believe otherwise that the trophy centre partnership was a money laundering excersise. 

We here the TC received 1m for 4 years supply of trophies etc. Now that is excessive. But take yourself back to the football World of the 70s and 80s. 1m was a massive amount of money.when you consider that folk were paying 2 or 3 quid to get into the game 30k official attendances that's between 1m and 1.5m a year in gate money which was the main source of income. 

The Whytes and Kelly's were raping the club while allowing Torbett to rape the kids. 

I used to run a football league. At its peak we had 36x 11 a side teams and 600+ registered players.

We used to buy 350 good quality, large, bespoke 70x70mm medals, per season, and 8x large metal trophies. In 201x's prices, we spent about £1200-1500 per season - I'd say we had decent quality stuff by amatuer football standards.

Using the bank of Englands inflation calculator, say £1200 in 2015 was worth £440 in 1985.

Even if Celtic required 10x the trophies and medals we did, how the hell were they spending £1m on trophies over 4 years! Those sort of numbers would have funded the football league I ran for centuries - even accounting for inflation!

Again using the BoE's inflation calculator, £1m in the mid-80's is £3m in todays money. Celtic are spending £1m on trophies at a time when the very best players in the world were selling for £1-2m!

Yeah, its fishy alright.

5 minutes ago, Badger said:

I used to run a football league. At its peak we had 36x 11 a side teams and 600+ registered players.

We used to buy 350 good quality, large, bespoke 70x70mm medals, per season, and 8x large metal trophies. In 201x's prices, we spent not much more than a grand per season - I'd say we had pretty decent quality stuff by amatuer football standards.

Using the bank of Englands inflation calculator, say £1200 in 2015 was worth £440 in 1985. Even if celtic required 10x the trophies and medals we did, how the hell were they spending £1m on trophies!

🤐 Keep it zipped money would be my guess

43 minutes ago, Badger said:

We used to buy 350 good quality, large, bespoke 70x70mm medals, per season, and 8x large metal trophies. In 201x's prices, we spent about £1200-1500 per season - I'd say we had decent quality stuff by amatuer football standards.

Using the bank of Englands inflation calculator, say £1200 in 2015 was worth £440 in 1985.

Even if celtic required 10x the trophies and medals we did, how the hell were they spending £1m on trophies over 4 years! Those sort of numbers would have funded the football league I ran for centuries - even accounting for inflation!

Again using the BoE's inflation calculator, £1m in the mid-80's is £3m in todays money. celtic are spending £1m on trophies at a time when the very best players in the world were selling for £1-2m!

Yeah, its fishy alright.

They also had tie pins and mugs. 

5 hours ago, doonald said:

Taigs and decency?!

From cradle to grave, the Devil's spawn!

On 29/07/2019 at 14:19, magic8ball said:

Very good point.

If an investigation can confirm that victims were being paid off from the Trophy Centre account, would this be enough to establish an organised paedo ring?  

8 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Very good point.

If an investigation can confirm that victims were being paid off from the Trophy Centre account, would this be enough to establish an organised paedo ring?  

needs looking into, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on it

Very good point.

I don't think victims were being paid off. 

I think that the money going to the Trophy Centre was going straight back to Kelly and Co as directors of the company they were getting paid and receiving dividends of clean cash syphoned from the club. 

As well as the cash they were creaming from the doctored gate receipts the directors at club were making a fortune, its highly likely that over half of the money going into the club was going to the directors through these methods and that's why Kelly looked very nervous when interviewed a couple of months back 

Torbett was allowed back in because he was helping the Kelly's get money out of the club. 

Very good point.

Nothing to do with victims being paid off.

The theory is that the pay-at-the-gate cash was being funnelled through The Trophy Centre to clean it up as the tarriers were posting attendances far lower than what was actually at the piggery and skimming the money.

*edit*

@magic8ball posted just before me but exactly the same theory.

Just now, roboscot said:

Nothing to do with victims being paid off.

The theory is that the pay-at-the-gate cash was being funnelled through The Trophy Centre to clean it up as the tarriers were posting attendances far lower than what was actually at the piggery and skimming the money.

That money would not need to be accounted for. They would only need to account for what they actually declared. I believe the money to the trophy centre was in addition to what was getting creamed at the gate 

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

Said it for months. Zero is happening or will happen in regards to this. People waiting on they cunts being brought to task will have all long fucking wait. 

Can't help but agree unfortunately. 

Same as the dodgy land deals. 

23 hours ago, dee9 said:

Said it for months. Zero is happening or will happen in regards to this. People waiting on they cunts being brought to task will have a long fucking wait. 

I would have agreed with this a few months ago but I just read an ESPN article today where an Olympian track coach has been nabbed after 44 years of molestation. The world is now taking notice. Sooner or later the pressure will come towards Scotland's as a country. It may still be years away but their day is coming......

On 31/07/2019 at 08:24, magic8ball said:

I don't think victims were being paid off. 

I think that the money going to the Trophy Centre was going straight back to Kelly and Co as directors of the company they were getting paid and receiving dividends of clean cash syphoned from the club. 

As well as the cash they were creaming from the doctored gate receipts the directors at club were making a fortune, its highly likely that over half of the money going into the club was going to the directors through these methods and that's why Kelly looked very nervous when interviewed a couple of months back 

Torbett was allowed back in because he was helping the Kelly's get money out of the club. 

I see your point.

A poster on FF posted that celtic had paid some of the victims hush money. I think this could be true as there are allegedly 14 names on the paedo list.  Could a reason for Kelly siphoning the money from his club through the trophy centre be that he wanted to silence people to keep his clubs name from being tarnished? If not then where did the money come from to keep this secret silent?

Archived