Smile

Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

26 minutes ago, Malkster said:

That Australian article needs published verbatim in the UK. Insightful and hard hitting, but I don't hold any hope for it ever seeing the light of day except for our forum

It is on twitter but that is not like how you and I would like it publisised. 

10 hours ago, B1872 said:

60632A4B-3832-42C3-BA04-115A767304C5.jpeg

Ffs I honestly thought last night it was a piss take.

Have they not remembered that they have had many homosexual men who have abused children over many years. You could not make that up, but holicon. con obviously think it is worth a try. :duh:

43 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Have they not remembered that they have had many homosexual men who have abused children over many years. You could not make that up, but holicon. con obviously think it is worth a try. :duh:

The cunts have the general public eating out of their hands. Years of self praise and making sure we get battered in the media constantly have given them the profile of perennial good guys. Eventually though the penny will drop with the non Taig population that they are indeed a shower of scumbag bastards who have covered up peadophilia for 50years. Not only that the shameless disgusting tactics used to deflect and deny will also become apparent to the wider public. 

57 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Should we now be calling that rag The Daily Holicon.

Bears r us likes this

3 hours ago, Malkster said:

New tarrier initiative to rival ''Everyone, anyone'' and here it is... 'Bumbhoys for peace''

If they can't accept a protestant in their dressing room gays have no chance ask Tommy Gemmill and Danny Mcgrain

Malkster likes this

4 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Must admit I think mccart n shephard may lie, its in the dna

Either that or a touch of dimentia caused by a brown envelope. 

Will depend on if they are still friends with the accuser. 

dummiesoot likes this

I honestly think this PR company have been used for years with the bheasts . They just got an upgrade recently when the shit hit the fan in last few months , and things started spiralling.

And maybe it was best to announce it .

Fucking shameful bunch of scumbags

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I honestly think this PR company have been used for years with the bheasts . They just got an upgrade recently when the shit hit the fan in last few months , and things started spiralling.

And maybe it was best to announce it .

Fucking shameful bunch of scumbags

Quite possibly eejay and if so do they become part of an investigation into the cover up? I was wondering if they were connected to Reid or another politicians spin doctor.

I just hope those journalist at The Times keep the public updated on this story, as an inquiry must happen to establish whether CFC were covering up an organised peado ring or individuals.

eejay the dj likes this