Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

It's actually gut wrenching how  these fuckers have got away with all this shit  ,in all probability from 1888.

No remorse ,No shame ,try and implicate others to lessen their guilt.

The Kings of aversion they hold true to the Jesuits proclamation to return Scotland to the Church of Satan.

You might find this far fetched but this has been their end game since the reformation.

A movement that  brought  a brightness to the world  and the progression of mankind through the industrial revolution.

Where would we be now , still stuck in the dark ages ,are we being  dragged  back into a society with no scruples,no honour, it certainly looks like it, paltry jail sentences for the most henious of crimes.

A Government that  blame everyone bar themselves for the total mismanagement of the economy and the services they are supposed to provide.

A lack of leadership to expose the corruption that has been allowed to fester all in the name  of a vote.

They are willing to sacrifice the children of this Country past and present n the name of independence .

The threat from the fenian army should  be seen for what it is, the same as the effigies ,know your place H**  scum.

These cunts have been given free reign to do as they please, time to fight back is well gone . Learn from the mistakes of discounting them as a threat and we might just find the road to reclaiming our country back.

Kick them Out.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Can someone please tell me why this is the only newspaper even interested in this story?

Why the fuck is Love Island and Lewis fucking Capaldi bigger news than this?

Meant to be a big story tomorrow from one of the red tops. 👍🏻

31 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Meant to be a big story tomorrow from one of the red tops. 👍🏻

Well let's hope so ,anything and everything is grist to the mill.The club with no shame have had their day in the sun, They claim a gold star built on the ruination of countless children's lives.

Their sanctimonious threat  from their plastic supporters is beyond parody,I am  Scottish,but I think I am Irish ,I might take up planting bombs if I don't get my own way.Kill the odd soldier and I will be happy,we will support any and every tin pot  country that shows a total disregard to the lives of British people.

These cunts have no shame,they are willing to forego and forget the crimes of their rancid club, the rape and sodimisation  of countless children means absolutely fuck all to them.

Proud to strut about in the green and grey hoops of shame,stick it on a child all the way up to a pish stained pensioner day in day out they wear it as a badge of hounor.

The prick on BBC  has the temerity to mention sectarian singing, so it begins ,the bigoted H*** have won and we don't like it.

Go and take a good fuck to yourself  and in the passing you look like a wrong yin.

Kick them Out.

2 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Just goes to show that The Times can't be bought or influenced by Lawwell.

They are REAL journalists unlike the toy town ones we have up here.

Wouldn't count on that 

They are all having a very small piece of something, but none are going on a crusade like they did with us. 

That was the heiness crime of tax avoidance though. 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Wouldn't count on that 

They are all having a very small piece of something, but none are going on a crusade like they did with us. 

That was the heiness crime of tax avoidance though. 

We should have used the film scheme instead. That seems to OK. Nobody seems to think that was bad, 

27 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Nope, no get out clause with the film schemes.

Will make a few bankrupt, karma can be such a bitch...😁

I was being a tad sarcastic EBT tax avoidance was hammered to death as being the worst thing to happen in our game. 

Even that prick yellow fang almost choked on his own stench of hypocrisy when he coined the phrase financial doping

Just wait coz we all know it's coming. When these ex tarrier players start having big tax bills and going backrupt etc. The media will want us to feel sorry for them 

https://t.co/N9xlKcMAkn?amp=1

This is deep rooted in the upper echelons of our society. Judges, politicians, the RC clergy have been highlighted, here its QCs and legal professions. 

Is it any wonder our RC loving government and media are suppressing this. 

Separate entity fc are scotlands shame in a shameful Scotland.

25 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

https://t.co/N9xlKcMAkn?amp=1

This is deep rooted in the upper echelons of our society. Judges, politicians, the RC clergy have been highlighted, here its QCs and legal professions. 

Is it any wonder our RC loving government and media are suppressing this. 

Separate entity fc are scotlands shame in a shameful Scotland.

Child sex abuse has to be the worst crime any single human being can commit. For me it's worse than murder. Why I say this is. Many murders happen spur of the moment and sometimes by accident.

While in every case in child abuse the abuser knows exactly what they are doing and has the ability to not  carry out the act at all. 

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Child sex abuse has to be the worst crime any single human being can commit. For me it's worse than murder. Why I say this is. Many murders happen spur of the moment and sometimes by accident.

While in every case in child abuse the abuser knows exactly what they are doing and has the ability to not  carry out the act at all. 

👍

They are predators who calculate their actions .... then proceed with no thought of the outcome and damage they leave in their wake ..... then on to the next victim ..... as you rightly say mate .... much more sadistic than most murderers.

Yet this despicable crime is all but covered up by the majority of media outlets here in Scotland ..... cowards to a man and accessories after the fact .... aiding and abetting the continuance of the biggest cover up in British football ...... with CFC as the main culprits  ..... sickening.

🇬🇧

Unfortunately this thread has become what I feared, one where a few posters chat and highlight things amongst ourselves. There is still a battle going on out there to raise awareness of CSA issues in football, particularly relevant to the main culprits Separate Entity FC. But Rangers Media is nowlargely  a lost cause for doing so. 

The scum fans along with others did everything in their power to kill us. We do next to nothing to counter that with exposing the biggest scandal our game here has ever known. Embarrassing and shameful.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Unfortunately this thread has become what I feared, one where a few posters chat and highlight things amongst ourselves. There is still a battle going on out there to raise awareness of CSA issues in football, particularly relevant to the main culprits Separate Entity FC. But Rangers Media is nowlargely  a lost cause for doing so. 

The scum fans along with others did everything in their power to kill us. We do next to nothing to counter that with exposing the biggest scandal our game here has ever known. Embarrassing and shameful.

We are the last group anybody will listen to regarding this subject. 

You know yourself that anytime a bear mentions this the reply is point scorer. 

They also have a knack of somehow gaining the moral high ground too when the point scoring accusation is made. 

This country is fucked up with its perverse obsession with hating us. To a level where we are worse than paedophile harbourers just for mentioning it. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49251891

Another creep outed at Chelsea. 

They are apologising and offering compensation.

As any decent club would.

As if this country wasn’t in enough shit, we’re home to the sporting world’s worst paedo network and the club at the heart have their fingers in their ears, screaming “la la la la...” at the top of their voices.

And our compliant media STILL refuse to ask the big questions.

An external review said some adults at Chelsea must have been aware of Heath's abuse but "turned a blind eye".

I wonder if the review into celtic will say the same. 

Aw wait, there is no review into celtic. 

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

FF have a very good grip on proceedings mate and I tend to follow their progress instead. As you rightly say this forum seems to have limited interest in the matter.

1 hour ago, geneva_ger said:

FF have a very good grip on proceedings mate and I tend to follow their progress instead. As you rightly say this forum seems to have limited interest in the matter.

Limited because twats spammed it in the Den because it “wasn’t about Rangers”.  So mods killed the thread there.  One of the most idiotic episodes in RM ever

Archived