Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

5 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Unfortunately this thread has become what I feared, one where a few posters chat and highlight things amongst ourselves. There is still a battle going on out there to raise awareness of CSA issues in football, particularly relevant to the main culprits Separate Entity FC. But Rangers Media is nowlargely  a lost cause for doing so. 

The scum fans along with others did everything in their power to kill us. We do next to nothing to counter that with exposing the biggest scandal our game here has ever known. Embarrassing and shameful.

I agree with much of that mate, but we have to remember their club was leading from the front and their fans were pushing on behind, our Club have no intention of doing anything to put extra pressure on Police, SG, SFA or SPFL. I believe that does make a difference.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, aird said:

I wonder if the review into celtic will say the same. 

Aw wait, there is no review into celtic. 

From the BBC website, a timeline of historical child abuse in football;

'December 2016: The Football Association (FA), the governing body for football in England, announces an independent inquiry into non-recent child sex abuse, led by barrister Clive Sheldon QC. The Scottish Football Association also announces a review'

Note the difference and the date?  3 years ago and still nothing, then again were we really expecting anything?

24 minutes ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

From the BBC website, a timeline of historical child abuse in football;

'December 2016: The Football Association (FA), the governing body for football in England, announces an independent inquiry into non-recent child sex abuse, led by barrister Clive Sheldon QC. The Scottish Football Association also announces a review'

Note the difference and the date?  3 years ago and still nothing, then again were we really expecting anything?

No problem down south an independent enquiry. Only recently has there been calls for an independent enquiry. Still falling on deaf ears hoping the issue will go away. 

Instead we have an in house enquiry.controlled by the bastards at the root of the problem. 

All kept hidden because that poisonous boot sturgeon is trying to railroad independence. 

What a shite hole they have turned the country into. If this is how an Independent country would be run it should concern every single person in the country. 

3 hours ago, aird said:

I wonder if the review into celtic will say the same. 

Aw wait, there is no review into celtic. 

Chelsea had one pervert, potentially 50 victims according to one of the survivors just interviewed on Five Live.

So If you multiply that by the number convicted so far from the Glitterdome.....

The scale of this is fucking mind blowing and still our media suppress it. 

Shame on every one of them (with the exception of The Times)

😡

Just the bare headlines amazed me.

"Chelseas found guilty of child sex abuse and will pay compensation." 

I salute Chelsea's current regime for their honourable reaction. 

Why the fuck will cellic not just do the same in the name of decent humanity.  

7 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Just the bare headklines amazed me.

I salute Chelsea's current regime for their honourabke reaction. 

“Club like no other”, mate

👍

9 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

“Club like no other”, mate

👍

17 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Just the bare headklines amazed me.

With their IRA shite. Their anti poppy campaign and this. How the fuck can anybody in England think they are a decent club. 

30 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

With their IRA shite. Their anti poppy campaign and this. How the fuck can anybody in England think they are a decent club. 

Wonder if Brenda will wear a poppy at Leicester’s Armistice Day fixture?

6 hours ago, magic8ball said:

We are the last group anybody will listen to regarding this subject. 

You know yourself that anytime a bear mentions this the reply is point scorer. 

They also have a knack of somehow gaining the moral high ground too when the point scoring accusation is made. 

This country is fucked up with its perverse obsession with hating us. To a level where we are worse than paedophile harbourers just for mentioning it. 

As Rangers supporters we might well be the last group listened to, but anonymity on Twitter brings the topic more to the fore there than necessarily the tweeter. We're losing thousands of tweets by hundreds of bears who dont browse this deep in the forum. 

Folk from down south never mind Scotland browse our main forum, they'll never see the stuff on here that proves the media are suppressing news and facts on scum fc csa.

Its just a tragic waste. And as I've said before we largely deserve what we get as we as a collective support dont take on our enemies, we prefer to moan at the Board who also prefer to sit on their arses  too cowardly to take on the same enemies.

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Apparently a bear phoned up Clyde there and brought up the child abuse and their Fenian shit. Didn't last long apparently

Child sex abuse in football is the number 1 uk headline news today due to the Chelsea story. Its sickening and scandalous how the scum goings on are suppressed by the MSM here.

It's honestly akin to what I've read of Nazi Germany and the propaganda machine they operated.

34 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Apparently a bear phoned up Clyde there and brought up the child abuse and their Fenian shit. Didn't last long apparently

Thing is, the issue isn’t really about the abuse, it’s about the cover up. Any organisation can inadvertently become involved with a monster, we get that.

Its what you do when the beast is discovered that is the mark of the organisation. And therefore the conduct of the celtic staff and directors is fair game for discussion, not the initial crime.

But they’ve skilfully twisted it to the point where the accuser is the bad guy and the one who supports the perpetrator is the victim. It’s so fucking warped, it borders on genius.

Didnt hear this guy tonight but the fact that they shut him down proves collusion, coercion and tacit support.

The two principal Scottish evening sports radio shows are effectively controlled, Stasi like, by sympathisers of the pervert.

How low we have stooped.

:justno:

35 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Child sex abuse in football is the number 1 uk headline news today due to the Chelsea story. Its sickening and scandalous how the scum goings on are suppressed by the MSM here.

It's honestly akin to what I've read of Nazi Germany and the propaganda machine they operated.

Was told a good few years ago by an old woman who is no longer with us. To watch out for the SNP and they were Nazis is different clothing. 

How right she was. She mentioned this not long after Holyrood first opened and said that they would ruin the country should they ever get any power. Propaganda would be their game. 

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

Just the bare headlines amazed me.

Nothing to do with them. Separate Entity and all that.

Which beggers the question, why have a two year investigation into something that doesn't concern you.

The Chelsea story was the radio headlines on all the radio stations down here in Sussex when it broke. 

Was lead story on Classic FM, Radio 2 and local radio.

Was it the main story on the Scottish radio stations as well thisafternoon or not ?

11 minutes ago, tannerall said:

The Chelsea story was the radio headlines on all the radio stations down here in Sussex when it broke. 

Was it the main story on the Scottish radio stations as well thisafternoon or not ?

Yep.

Child abuse is big news, mate - just not if the victims were wearing hoops.

39 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Yes mate.  It's a reportable  topic for the msm as long as Hollicom authorise it, ie, it doesn't involve the scum.

To go Brian Cox on the subject.

I've edited this so many times.

We had one minuscule small chance to get here for a finite time but to have it totally destroyed, childhood and future, dreams and reality, by cunts like them who continue to cover it up and protect the church/government/organisation ... 

Fuck

47 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

According to this clown a physiologist who gave evidence at Torbetts trial is “point scoring”

50117249-81B5-4F4F-93D7-B2C0C1F02581.jpeg

This is a tarrier who has fully subscribed to deny and deflect mode. 

So deep rooted he has scored a serious own goal by trying to get one over on an expert. 

With yesterday's action from Chelsea I'm starting to believe the club has fucked it. Now there are 2 English clubs that have set a compensation level. When it's finally proved that the seperate entity is rubbish there will be a level of compensation set. 

With the tarriers having 3 convicted of sex abuse at the club. Torbett, Cairney and Mcafferty the number of victims and claiments is likely to be far higher that at Man City and Chelsea. 

Archived