Smile

Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

More will come out..they are all connected 

King worked for Torbett did he not? 

Because of all the connections and innuendo it only underlines why a full independent enquiry is needed. 

Each time there is a fresh call for an enquiry from somebody new to the saga the ignoring is only adding to the innuendo. 

I'm trying not to think too much into it anymore, because the more I try myself to untangle the Web the more pissed off I get. I cant imagine how bad it must be for the actual victims of these crimes everytime there's a bit more info seeps out and still ignored from the authorities 

SteveEarle likes this

42 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Because of all the connections and innuendo it only underlines why a full independent enquiry is needed. 

Each time there is a fresh call for an enquiry from somebody new to the saga the ignoring is only adding to the innuendo. 

I'm trying not to think too much into it anymore, because the more I try myself to untangle the Web the more pissed off I get. I cant imagine how bad it must be for the actual victims of these crimes everytime there's a bit more info seeps out and still ignored from the authorities 

The innuendo towards the RC  Church does not help the cause... They should remember most of these victims are from them supporting families and in all liklihood RC themselves....doing this imo devalues the good work put in by members here and on FF and does a great disservice to the families 

Stick to the facts we know about this whole sordid affair gather them in cronological order and get these filthy bastards into court. 

If you know yer histry...... The irony 

magic8ball likes this

1 hour ago, Lets go 55 said:

They proclaim to be the followers of Christ when in fact they are the disciples of Satan, their gullible followers

I have long believed this. Even as an atheist iv read up a lot on religions, why they exist and what they are about. 

Believed for a long time that the Vatican is the true evil in Western society. All about money and power. 

That's why there was the reformation 

scottyscott1963 likes this

6 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

Good to see more decent minded people making their voices heard. 

Ellis seriously looks shocked and asks for the filming to be stopped because the M/Well fans were calling them what they are.
What was the worse crime Ellis?...ya fuckin sissy.
Call them out for what they are and try to shame the club with NO SHAME.

Not only a ‘PR disaster’ but utterly shameful & immoral with no thought for the victims/survivors or their loved ones. 

They’ll be remembered for all the wrong reasons for decades to come. 

#CelticBoysClubChildAbuseScandal #AndrewGray #TruthAndJusticeNow 💙💙💙

Dornan calling them out regarding Hollicom PR https://www.prweek.com/article/1593690/scottish-mp-celtic-fcs-handling-sexual-abuse-case-pr-disaster

Howsitgoing, HG5 and magic8ball like this

1 hour ago, Carling1873 said:

Not only a ‘PR disaster’ but utterly shameful & immoral with no thought for the victims/survivors or their loved ones. 

They’ll be remembered for all the wrong reasons for decades to come. 

#CelticBoysClubChildAbuseScandal #AndrewGray #TruthAndJusticeNow 💙💙💙

Dornan calling them out regarding Hollicom PR https://www.prweek.com/article/1593690/scottish-mp-celtic-fcs-handling-sexual-abuse-case-pr-disaster

Releasing a starement about the relationship with hellicom. Laughable. 

A statement provided with hellicoms services to a country who's media is heavily infiltrated by hellicom. 

North Korea anybody 

HG5 and scottyscott1963 like this