Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NCAA penalized Penn State football with a $60 million fine, a ban from bowl games and post-season play for 4 years, a reduction in scholarships from 25 to 15 per year for four years, the vacating of all wins from 1998 to 2011 and a 5-year probationary period.

38 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

We must demand it from Msp' mp's,juctice minister etc, we bombarded the cunts with emails and don't rest until juctice is severed , as people still alive who covered it up. 

Wait until i post these videos. 

Working at the min

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

We must demand it from Msp' mp's,juctice minister etc, we bombarded the cunts with emails and don't rest until juctice is severed , as people still alive who covered it up. 

Not a hope in hell that the cunt who is impersonating a justice minister will take fuck all action,his treatment of the gray family is evidence of this. 

4 hours ago, One Jock Wallace said:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/big-clubs-and-youth-teams-not-separate-insists-scottish-football-sex-abuse-review-c28m3zzmw

The Independent Review of Sexual Abuse in Scottish Football has concluded that big clubs cannot distance themselves from abuse that took place within affiliated feeder clubs.

celtic Boys Club is not mentioned by name in the report, but its authors are satisfied that it was “inextricably” linked with celtic FC when widespread sexual abuse, which has resulted in a series of recent convictions, took place.

The Times understands that senior figures in the review team have made this clear, in explicit terms, to celtic FC.

The Parkhead club maintains that the boys’ club was a separate entity and, as such, it has no legal culpability. That stance is undermined in the interim report of the review commissioned by the Scottish FA.

It states: “Historically in Scotland, in some areas, community-based youth football clubs have come into existence, developed and grown with an identity shared with the local senior professional club. In some cases, these are quite prominent. Essentially, they were ‘feeder’ clubs but with a relationship that went well beyond the throughput of young talent.”

The review says that the ties between the senior club and youth teams were “clear and strong” and they were part of the same “family”. Officials of both clubs knew each other well and the senior club allowed the youth club to freely use its premises and facilities and the branding, colours and strips were almost if not identical, it adds.

The review concludes that “if the relationship and history between the youth football club and the senior club was so shared, so close and so inextricable on positive achievements then when alleged sexual abuse of young players formed part of the history of one then it too formed part of the history of the other. A shared heritage is not confined to trophies, victories and celebration. It also extends to defeats, failures, and deficiencies. There are many downsides to this which sometimes overshadow the positives . . . At times the closeness of this relationship might, in the past, have manifested in a ‘closing of ranks’ if not a collusion. This is not surprising since any ‘reputational damage’ to one is therefore shared by the other.

“Where the review has found that when allegations of sexual abuse have been made concerning the community-based youth football club our expectation would have been that the senior club (almost like a parent) would have taken steps to put this right permanently by doing the right thing. Unfortunately, we have seen some instances where this has not been the case and the senior club’s response has centred on protection of its reputation and standing rather than addressing the core problem with a view to achieving a permanent solution.”

You can only imagine why the pricks have stopped short of naming celtic but that last part is damning and exactly what many on here have been stating for a long, long time.

1 hour ago, SteveEarle said:

You can only imagine why the pricks have stopped short of naming celtic but that last part is damning and exactly what many on here have been stating for a long, long time.

Does anyone know why they never named them ? Is it a legal Issue ?

1 minute ago, Unionblue said:

disgusting club, disgusting ethos, disgusting religion, disgusting people who crawl to hide behind the laws of the country they say they hate

all round fucking disgusting

I would find it very hard to disagree with any of that. 

This report I'm sure was on here a while ago. I wonder what the significance is on it being brought to the wider publics attention now. 

Also Lawwell and Co will have made aware of the SFAs latest stance long before it was published. 

I also said when it first appeared on here in reply to somebody asking what the SFA would do about it, that it gave the survivors Lawyers some reference to what the SFA actually thought. 

Also I'm sure it was Rfc52 who made comment on the situation and structure of the local boys clubs in the past so this report more than backs up his memory of the situation. 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

I would find it very hard to disagree with any of that. 

This report I'm sure was on here a while ago. I wonder what the significance is on it being brought to the wider publics attention now. 

Also Lawwell and Co will have made aware of the SFAs latest stance long before it was published. 

I also said when it first appeared on here in reply to somebody asking what the SFA would do about it, that it gave the survivors Lawyers some reference to what the SFA actually thought. 

Also I'm sure it was Rfc52 who made comment on the situation and structure of the local boys clubs in the past so this report more than backs up his memory of the situation. 

The SFA knew they were in a corner and had to admit the truth, not that they wanted to, I hope all the survivors clean the bastards out , also fuck the SFA,  you know Sellik are fucked when the SFA crucify them legally

3 minutes ago, Unionblue said:

The SFA knew they were in a corner and had to admit the truth, not that they wanted to, I hope all the survivors clean the bastards out , also fuck the SFA,  you know Sellik are fucked when the SFA crucify them legally

The SFA are up to there balls in cover ups too . Will Lawwell and Co try and throw them under the bus to deflect. 

Anything is possible with that waste of skin 

Just now, magic8ball said:

The SFA are up to there balls in cover ups. Will Lawwell and Co try and throw them under the bus to deflect. 

Anything is possible with that waste of skin 

In my opinion, the Scottish Media have acted, and continue to act with such dereliction of duty that Scotland is actually in crisis.

4 minutes ago, Unionblue said:

In my opinion, the Scottish Media have acted, and continue to act with such dereliction of duty that Scotland is actually in crisis.

They are as low in morality as any of the others who have covered it up. 

They have been pressurised to keep the story on the low down. And in some cases profited from keeping it quiet as they possibly can 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They are as low in morality as any of the others who have covered it up. 

They have been pressurised to keep the story on the low down. And in some cases profited from keeping it quiet as they possibly can 

maybe the horrible bastard Keevins can finally get a scoop if he isn't too busy watching Nuremberg rallies in his own mind.

Sometimes to understand what is going on in this  situation with the bheasts  . You have to detach yourself from thinking about their bheastly  football club

Seen a few videos .  These hit home what the victims are up against in this Country . I have always maintained this Country is absolutely rhancid with corruption .

But it may even be small scale compared to what is going on worldwide . However if you watch these videos . Maybe this is why the bheasts will never face any sanctions for what they have done .

Compensations at best but never any further punishments on intense investigations sadly IMO.

It could be very disturbing for many bears to watch these , so you are warned .

It's for every bear to think of what they want of these . Most of it is factual , much of it possibly hearsay .

Without a shadow of a doubt though . There is a massive cover up going on at the very very top .

From Government /Mps /church  whatever

Archived