Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

1 hour ago, Unionblue said:

The SFA knew they were in a corner and had to admit the truth, not that they wanted to, I hope all the survivors clean the bastards out , also fuck the SFA,  you know Sellik are fucked when the SFA crucify them legally

Kellys and Mcginns will know where all their shameful secrets are buried

Sfa have never been friends of Rangers since the days of Jock stein . No matter what any bheasts will happen to say .

And there is no doubts . They are aware of part of this cover up

I also note that any tories who were on the attack few months ago , have all been silenced it seems

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Kellys and Mcginns will know where all their shameful secrets

Sfa have never been friends of Rangers since the days of Jock stein . No matter what any bheasts will happen to say .

And there is no doubts . They are aware of part of this cover up

I also note that any tories who were on the attack few months ago , have all been silenced it seems

keep this post  contemporary I say,  dirty child abusing bastards

8 hours ago, B1872 said:

Bit of a difference from someone at the club making a innapropriate comment and notifying the police to a full blown 40 year paedophile ring that was coverd up from top to bottom at the rancid club. 100's of children abused and upto 14 known paedophiles operating at celtic Park. But aye it's the same thing!!

To their vile and warped minds . It is .

It is not facing up to any responsibilities . And they have so much help muddying the waters ,covering things up/ media being compliant

That most of them actually would believe we were as bad as them . It would be hilarious , if  it weren't so serious

6 hours ago, Copland bear said:

I would rather I had a family member in for murder than child abuse , it's the lowest crime out there and if you can think of anything worse then please tell me.  .

No one expected over 100

I dunno I expected more if I'm being honest, this abuse must have started early 70s and he was brought back in the 90s....that's 20 odd years spread between 6 that we know of....could be other abusers out there who are still being protected in the wholescale cover up if you get what I'm saying bud

Do they really believe that the 14 named limited themselves to 7 unfortunate children during this heinous period when they held sway over the club with no shame.

Yes let them apologise and all is forgiven, the SFA are up to their necks in this, McGinn ,Kelly et al ,the cover up and greenwash  go on.

Why are plod not going after the ones who have not been convicted, why has the one on the run not been extradited from his place of hiding.

Maybe plod have something to hide, they knew what was was going on and they chose to ignore or were told not to peruse the guilty,Pressure applied from their Political masters who in turn were either subjected to pressure from the R.C  church or their Alliegance to celtic.

The club with no shame should be subjected to the severest  sanctions available not just for the crimes that were committed but because of their continued callous disregard of the children who have suffered years of agony and continue to do so by their actions to date.

Is this the end game, a mealy mouthed apology and they walk, if this happens then this Country is truly fucked.

A haven for Paedophiles and terrorist sympathisers aided and abetted by the religious cult they adhere to  and the spineless  politicians who will not do the right thing,all for the sake of a vote, whilst the suffering of Children counts for nothing. 

Justice for the Victims.

Kick them Out.

7 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

Do they really believe that the 14 named limited themselves to 7 unfortunate children during this heinous period when they held sway over the club with no shame.

Yes let them apologise and all is forgiven, the SFA are up to their necks in this, McGinn ,Kelly et al ,the cover up and greenwash  go on.

Why are plod not going after the ones who have not been convicted, why has the one on the run not been extradited from his place of hiding.

Maybe plod have something to hide, they knew what was was going on and they chose to ignore or were told not to peruse the guilty,Pressure applied from their Political masters who in turn were either subjected to pressure from the R.C  church or their Alliegance to celtic.

The club with no shame should be subjected to the severest  sanctions available not just for the crimes that were committed but because of their continued callous disregard of the children who have suffered years of agony and continue to do so by their actions to date.

Is this the end game, a mealy mouthed apology and they walk, if this happens then this Country is truly fucked.

A haven for Paedophiles and terrorist sympathisers aided and abetted by the religious cult they adhere to  and the spineless  politicians who will not do the right thing,all for the sake of a vote, whilst the suffering of Children counts for nothing. 

Justice for the Victims.

Kick them Out.

It’s almost certain that not all victims have come forward ,The victims that have done had many years to come forward ,before and after the first Torbett trial many still stayed quiet ,Then 3 years ago when the Bennel case came into public awareness there was a large amount came forward ,many many more will still have stayed silent for their own reasons ,

it could be that many of the 14 names Mcsherry had no victims were willing to give evidence ,

There is a theory that today’s board shouldn’t bare the brunt of the previous boards actions and to an extent that may be fair ,But due to the disgusting actions of today’s board they have drawn themselves into the cover up and should fully pay the price for dragging this out even longer for the victims ,

Doing the right thing 3 years ago this scandal would almost be over and the victims looked after properly but they didn’t do the right thing and have added to the victims ordeal 

That club has been hated yet tolerated for being anti british terrorist scum.who hate everything we stand for.

They glorify the death of soldiers. They without pause tried to kill us.

They have infiltrated the government up here in so many levels it is like a cheesy movie.

The media is theirs. They glorify the death of lee rigby and the ibrox disaster.

And all before even mentioning this . Yhe worst of all.

Everytime I see helene gray being verbally attacked or brain dead republicans trying to deny or drag us into it. 

Well it makes me more convinced this whole.club needs eradicated. And the culture that follows it. 

There is no sympathy for the victims. So none for them. 

7 hours ago, DinViesel said:

There is no way the SFA issue any sporting punishment.

Why not?  They have create a situation with-in Scottish football where the duty of care for children has had to be rewritten, because they failed to inform the police. By not reporting it they failed those children who were playing football under a Scottish FA's  rule book. punishments should be given for bringing the game into disrepute

There should also be an inquiry to find out if cfc were harbouring and covering up for individuals or an organised paedo ring

14 names were given to the police from an ex employee of their club

6 paedophiles have been Jailed with links to their club

250 photos of children  were found on their clubs premises

100 Victims had their duty of care disregarded when their club failed to report the crimes to the police

9 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Why not?  They have create a situation with-in Scottish football where the duty of care for children has had to be rewritten, because they failed to inform the police. By not reporting it they failed those children who were playing football under a Scottish FA's  rule book. punishments should be given for bringing the game into disrepute

There should also be an inquiry to find out if cfc were harbouring and covering up for individuals or an organised paedo ring

14 names were given to the police from an ex employee of their club

6 paedophiles have been Jailed with links to their club

250 photos of children  were found on their clubs premises

100 Victims had their duty of care disregarded when their club failed to report the crimes to the police

I'm not saying they shouldn't be going after them, I'm saying they wont. 

Heard from Michelle:

They are confident on winning now.

Expect it to be next year, and for it to be bigger than we could imagine...from her lawyers.

USA interest is still there, has been for 10 years, moves are being made. Time scale next year.

All they wanted was an apology.

54 minutes ago, VentyFour said:

Heard from Michelle:

They are confident on winning now.

Expect it to be next year, and for it to be bigger than we could imagine...from her lawyers.

USA interest is still there, has been for 10 years, moves are being made. Time scale next year.

All they wanted was an apology.

Can you please define “winning”?

For some, that means apologies, for others it means footballing sanctions and yet more think public shaming and closure.

Personally, I think it means ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Just trying to clarify what you reckon her expectations might now be?

Most of us will be disappointed if they get away a minimal payoff tied in to an NDA which they can sweep, sweep, sweep in the way they’ve become masters at.

Thanks mate and please remind the family of the huge groundswell of decent people right behind them in their fight for justice.

Just now, Colin Traive said:

For some, that means apologies, for others it means footballing sanctions and yet more think public shaming and closure.

Most of us will be disappointed if they get away a minimal payoff tied in to an NDA which they can sweep, sweep, sweep in the way they’ve become masters at.

Thanks mate and please remind the family of the huge groundswell of decent people right behind them in their fight for justice.

One way to look at it is that the family will receive nothing. This isn't about the money to them, they don't want this to happen ever again. 

1 hour ago, VentyFour said:

One way to look at it is that the family will receive nothing. This isn't about the money to them, they don't want this to happen ever again. 

Those bastards will think they’ve won if they only have to apologize and say it’ll never happen again. Hit them where it does them most damage. They only care about money.  Gut the fuckers for what they’ve done. This family have lost a loved one.  

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

For me it's making sure victims get the closure they require.

Then the club must be excluded from Scottish football. 1 case is bad enough but under they circumstances I'd be happy with a heavy financial penalty.

We are talking about potentially 100s of cases tho and there ain't any other punishment open that be acceptable other than at worst closure best kicked from the Scottish game.

If that was my club I wouldn't be back disgusting what's happened for decades covered up.

Sat on there high horse trying to end us called cheats the lot in forced a illegal embargo on us.

Meanwhile they knew and done nothing about child sex abuse.

Fuck off sorry that's why I don't have any sympathy for the scum that might be offended by words in a song or any employee of that horrible club. 

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Was there not a suggestion, many, many posts ago that nda,s are not allowed in criminal situations. Or am I being a bit naive?

1 hour ago, Domthenbud said:

Was there not a suggestion, many, many posts ago that nda,s are not allowed in criminal situations. Or am I being a bit naive?

These would be civil cases, not criminal. NDAs are commonplace in civil law.

Humza Useless, our brave Justice Secretary, refuses to pursue an inquiry, never mind a criminal case against the organisation/paedophile network.

4 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Those bastards will think they’ve won if they only have to apologize and say it’ll never happen again. Hit them where it does them most damage. They only care about money.  Gut the fuckers for what they’ve done. This family have lost a loved one.  

Sad, but bang on the money.

7 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

We need to forget about sanctions mate . This is never going to happen in this Country .

If this all came about 30 or 20 years ago , then possibly . The whole of our game and politics is absolutely riddled with the maggots .

Their is absolutely no chance of any sporting sanctions being applied . No matter what happens until we are blue in the face

CORRUPTION AND NEPOTISM RULES NOW IN GLASGOW

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

If that was my club I wouldn't be back disgusting what's happened for decades covered up.

Sat on there high horse trying to end us called cheats the lot in forced a illegal embargo on us.

Meanwhile they knew and done nothing about child sex abuse.

Fuck off sorry that's why I don't have any sympathy for the scum that might be offended by words in a song or any employee of that horrible club. 

NOTHING and I mean nothing has happened to Man City and they said sorry

For the Scum . It will be damage limitation . And so far .Their has been little or no damage as far as I can see.

Even if they say sorry . Every media poodle will be out peddling , the appropriate narrative

At this moment in time . I'm absolutely  disgusted with my own clubs sickening attitude in last month . weakness , apologetic and just downright pathetic .

To just about everything thrown at them . Without as much as a whimper

27 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

CORRUPTION AND NEPOTISM RULES NOW IN GLASGOW

Add in Cronyism too. 

All 3 are the cancer of a successful country.company, organisation, etc. 

Why not get the best man for the job when you can get a man's best pal the job. Or his cousin or his son etc 

Archived