Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

NOTHING and I mean nothing has happened to Man City and they said sorry

For the Scum . It will be damage limitation . And so far .Their has been little or no damage as far as I can see.

Even if they say sorry . Every media poodle will be out peddling , the appropriate narrative

At this moment in time . I'm absolutely  disgusted with my own clubs sickening attitude in last month . weakness , apologetic and just downright pathetic .

To just about everything thrown at them . Without as much as a whimper

That cbc connection story had more holes in it than a packet of polos. I’m with you, they should of got the lawyers involved. 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

These would be civil cases, not criminal. NDAs are commonplace in civil law.

Humza Useless, our brave Justice Secretary, refuses to pursue an inquiry, never mind a criminal case against the organisation/paedophile network.

Conflict of interest surely as he's a tarrier bassa?

Nuremberg Shug is as guilty as the rest ,he knew ,keeps boasting about the 4 priests who officiated  at his daughters wedding ,such a trusting fellow ,blinded by the sins of his church and club of choice,can't see the wood for the trees.

Compare and contrast.

4 Lads had a dream.

Stop the souptakers at all costs.

Kick out a perv .

Re employ  a perv.

Support your Country in its time of need.

Support the Enemy  at all times.

Fight for justice for the Victims of celtic F.C.

Deny the justice for the Victims of celtic by deflection and denial .

(Cover up the truth by any means.

Political Corruption at all levels.

Tacit support of  terrorism.)

You could go on and on.

The only answer is to Kick them Out.

Justice for victims of celtic Football club since 1888.

If you know their history, how apt that they sing this ,again like everything else stolen from another team, everything about them is a sham ,unfortunately  for them the only part that is true is that they have been riddled with pederasts for God knows how long  and have chosen to remain silent.

Hell mend them.

On 03/09/2019 at 20:53, eejay the dj said:

Sometimes to understand what is going on in this  situation with the bheasts  . You have to detach yourself from thinking about their bheastly  football club

Seen a few videos .  These hit home what the victims are up against in this Country . I have always maintained this Country is absolutely rhancid with corruption .

But it may even be small scale compared to what is going on worldwide . However if you watch these videos . Maybe this is why the bheasts will never face any sanctions for what they have done .

Compensations at best but never any further punishments on intense investigations sadly IMO.

It could be very disturbing for many bears to watch these , so you are warned .

It's for every bear to think of what they want of these . Most of it is factual , much of it possibly hearsay .

Without a shadow of a doubt though . There is a massive cover up going on at the very very top .

From Government /Mps /church  whatever

Very  very disturbing  and dark videos. It makes one wonder what else cfc  don't want uncovered. The government and the police should be all over these institutional paedo rings and shutting them down.

I said before that the timescale will be next year. Make that within the next month. The lawyers aren't waiting anymore. 

Michelle and her family want the club to take full ownership and for everyone to realise exactly what happened here, that's their battle. Andrew's case, as he is deceased, will be based on the severity of Kenny's case.

The pedo ring will now become a focus for the media. The Times are the ones who have been pushing this, because of this there is now more interest, including a documentary team involved.

They are not getting away with this, it's too big now. The next goal is letting the public fully know what happened.

1 hour ago, VentyFour said:

I said before that the timescale will be next year. Make that within the next month. The lawyers aren't waiting anymore. 

Michelle and her family want the club to take full ownership and for everyone to realise exactly what happened here, that's their battle. Andrew's case, as he is deceased, will be based on the severity of Kenny's case.

The pedo ring will now become a focus for the media. The Times are the ones who have been pushing this, because of this there is now more interest, including a documentary team involved.

They are not getting away with this, it's too big now. The next goal is letting the public fully know what happened.

I hope you are right but I'm not convinced at this point .They have hired hands everywhere , to hide their dirty deeds

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I hope you are right but I'm not convinced at this point .They have hired hands everywhere , to hide their dirty deeds

This is outwith Scotland now. celtic will be taken to court, they'll lose. At the same time the press are about to start pushing the 'Ring'. This will lead to more criminal charges. 

They're scraping the barrel with their deflection attempts, and its these attempts to deflect and deny that has brought the attention of people within the judicial system. Theres no getting out of this for them. Within the next month we'll see movement. 

2 hours ago, VentyFour said:

Thanks for your updates mate, I follow Michelle and her Mum on twitter but hearing things from them through yourself is much better.

Was in a van coming home this afternoon and Radio Scotland was on about half one. There was a guy and a women on talking about how the uk media don’t seem to want to print or publish stuff about Prince Andrews links to that Epstein beast and how it’s all very strange. Don’t think the irony is lost on them. Just another show of their biased reporting towards the scum. 

Just listened to it it back on the iPlayer because I never caught it all. Ken MacDonald sitting in for John Beattie, it’s the last topic about 1:27, That twat Cosgrove was in the studio too. Couldn’t mark their necks with a blow torch.  

16 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Very  very disturbing  and dark videos. It makes one wonder what else cfc  don't want uncovered. The government and the police should be all over these institutional paedo rings and shutting them down.

I agree Sweetheart but the question should be 'why are they not over all these institutional paedo rings'? Disgusted and sickened.

8 hours ago, VentyFour said:

This is outwith Scotland now. celtic will be taken to court, they'll lose. At the same time the press are about to start pushing the 'Ring'. This will lead to more criminal charges. 

They're scraping the barrel with their deflection attempts, and its these attempts to deflect and deny that has brought the attention of people within the judicial system. Theres no getting out of this for them. Within the next month we'll see movement. 

Well I hope that you are right mate, but can I ask you, why are you so sure that this will happen? Where do you get your info from?  Thx

1 hour ago, Teamgers said:

Well I hope that you are right mate, but can I ask you, why are you so sure that this will happen? Where do you get your info from?  Thx

My uncle is one of the victims, and my partner is close with Michelle. 

11 hours ago, VentyFour said:

Read that there's a documentary starting recording in January about all of this.

1 hour ago, VentyFour said:

My uncle is one of the victims, and my partner is close with Michelle. 

Thanks for sharing this mate, and as the guys have said, we wish your uncle and all the other victims involved in this dispicable crime, closure and justice!

Archived