Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Hopeful mate the survivors finally get the justice they deserve. 

As for scum fc, hope they get punished severely for thier actions. 

Also our "Justice Secretary" gets sent to jail for perverting (excuse the pun) the course of justice by not acting sooner.

I've been trying to work out the beasts strategy here if they don't come to an agreement with the survivors and  it does indeed go to court, I can't believe that they are willing to use the separate entity suggestion as their only form of defence as that has been blown out of the water by many different intelligent sources, so surely they can't be relying on that single coarse of action can they? I just can't help thinking that they have something else up there sleeve  but I can't for the life of me see what it can be, I still fully expect them to attempt to settle out of court after putting the survivors through agony all these years.

46 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

I've been trying to work out the beasts strategy here if they don't come to an agreement with the survivors and  it does indeed go to court, I can't believe that they are willing to use the separate entity suggestion as their only form of defence as that has been blown out of the water by many different intelligent sources, so surely they can't be relying on that single coarse of action can they? I just can't help thinking that they have something else up there sleeve  but I can't for the life of me see what it can be, I still fully expect them to attempt to settle out of court after putting the survivors through agony all these years.

They've had plenty of opportunity and chances to settle out of court, it's why it's taken so long to get where we are. They have blown their chance. This really is a case of all the eggs in one basket, and it worked for a time. It was always going to be a long game and now their time is running out. 

Forever more they shall always be known as the pedo club, long term that's what will destroy them. All their fans with the head in the sand are about to get a rude awaking to exactly what went on there. From what we know there is over 100 survivors that have stepped forward, over 100. And that's the ones that have lived this long with the strength to step forward, I've heard some estimate the actual figure closer to the 1000.

Financially they will take a massive hit but more importantly future money will start to dwindle, why would anyone invest in such a heinous club. This is not going away, in fact its about to get a whole lot bigger.

I'm actually glad they have taken the approach that they have. If they had held their hands up at the start, like man city Chelsea etc, then they would have got a fine and a slap on the wrists. Instead they have tried to deny all knowledge, as they know how bad it really is, and it's this that has attracted the spotlight we were all waiting for. Tick tock fenian fucks.

Where will it end , the more you learn the worse it becomes ,Walker refusing to present awards because the pederasts had been sacked , Nicolas, parents told he would not be harmed at the bhoys club, him ,burns and a few others threatening their team mates if they made allegations against Uncle Frank ,were Tommy and the others given a guarantee by the big club that they wouldn't be abused but the poor weans who were most likely not to graduate to the big team were thrown to the wolves.(Sorry for insulting the wolves).

Meanwhile the bold Charlie and Andy are free to pontificate on football matters in particular matters that relate to Rangers, always ready with a wee sly dig.

How they can live with themselves knowing what happened at their rancid club is beyond me .

If any normal person found themselves in the position they were in and your pals were being abused,you would have told your parents and they would have told the police or kicked the pervs head in.

Therein lies the difference,they would in all probability have ran to the Priest, he would've told them he would deal with it and subjected the Victims to more horrors.

Its dawning on people that it just wasn't big jock who knew ,  I would suggest that 99%  of the R.C. Community in the West of Scotland knew  and did fuck all to prevent it, all to protect the good name of Ra celtic.

We have the plastic IRA parading through the streets of Scotland threatening  the local populace, the first minister or should that be priest makes it clear that these pacifists should not be challenged by in her words sectarian bigots.

The inaction of her and Glasgow city council are taking this country down a very dark road by their appeasement of the Ira scum.

When and in my opinion it's only a matter of time before this country ,including the U.K. falls into a state of civil war ,what will they say then when people are dying in the streets.

No doubt it will have fuck all to do with them and the divisive policies they have put in place and their continued refusal to accept the results of referendums that didn't go in their favour.

Democracy my arse ,only when it goes your way.

Vote them Out.

Kick them Out.

11 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

Imo theyve got 3 options unless they put their hands up to it all.

1. Separate Entity FC. All eggs in the one basket and hope that they only get done for ones involving known club employees. Imo this is the one they'll go for, and lose their argument in court.

2. Try to put the brakes on the whole process hoping that victims either die off over time or become so disillusioned they take lesser pay offs.

3. They go down the newco route. Can you imagine the scenes if they went newco to avoid csa payouts.

Personally I reckon they'll go ootion 1 with a sprinkling of option 2.  Option 3 isnt actually far fetched if rumours of 500k claims for over 100 victims are in any way close to reality.

I also think once payments start being disclosed or come to light that other victims will come forward. This truly is and will soon be disclosed as the biggest scandal in british sporting history.

People are forgetting one thing, this isn't just about the tarriers, money is replaceable they have billionaire shareholders who might just cough up to save the trouble

The bigger thing imo is the rancid SFA changing their rules to not punish the bastards when they are indeed found guilty, this should see the tarriers dropped to the lowest leagues at best, yet the SFA pretty much rewrote their own rules to stop this knowing full well they bastards were guilty

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

People are forgetting one thing, this isn't just about the tarriers, money is replaceable they have billionaire shareholders who might just cough up to save the trouble

The bigger thing imo is the rancid SFA changing their rules to not punish the bastards when they are indeed found guilty, this should see the tarriers dropped to the lowest leagues at best, yet the SFA pretty much rewrote their own rules to stop this knowing full well they bastards were guilty

When the time comes for that, that's when our club has to step forward and speak out. Up till now we have remained quiet, I feel everyone is waiting for the courts to decide, when they have decided we MUST speak out. With this board  im not 100% sure they will, and it's going to take our voice to get them to speak up.

Also did that cunt the dude not say in the thread that was in the BD that the rule change was for scottish schools football?

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

This.

Two quick thoughts on this: firstly, the SFA will have to act if a class action of over one hundred victims is successful against a member club. The idea that one of their clubs has been found guilty of concealing child rape will mean they must act or be deemed unfit for purpose themselves.

Secondly, just how much are we talking about here? Will it be a flat rate or will the compensation be calculated on a case by case basis depending on the impact on the poor victim? £20,000, £50,000, £100,000? How do you put a price on a ruined life and lost childhood?

5 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Two quick thoughts on this: firstly, the SFA will have to act if a class action of over one hundred victims is successful against a member club. The idea that one of their clubs has been found guilty of concealing child rape will mean they must act or be deemed unfit for purpose themselves.

Secondly, just how much are we talking about here? Will it be a flat rate or will the compensation be calculated on a case by case basis depending on the impact on the poor victim? £20,000, £50,000, £100,000? How do you put a price on a ruined life and lost childhood?

The first 20 cases being lodged are apparently all from victims who were abused AFTER celtic knew they had employees abusing their youth players. I'd like to think the "rate" would be hefty because its one thing abuse taking place but it taking place when you know there are serial abusers employed by you is a whole other thing.

40 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

The first 20 cases being lodged are apparently all from victims who were abused AFTER celtic knew they had employees abusing their youth players. I'd like to think the "rate" would be hefty because its one thing abuse taking place but it taking place when you know there are serial abusers employed by you is a whole other thing.

So let’s say an average of 30k times 110 claimants equates to £3.3m.

To be honest, that won’t hurt them.

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Imo theyve got 3 options unless they put their hands up to it all.

1. Separate Entity FC. All eggs in the one basket and hope that they only get done for ones involving known club employees. Imo this is the one they'll go for, and lose their argument in court.

2. Try to put the brakes on the whole process hoping that victims either die off over time or become so disillusioned they take lesser pay offs.

3. They go down the newco route. Can you imagine the scenes if they went newco to avoid csa payouts.

Personally I reckon they'll go ootion 1 with a sprinkling of option 2.  Option 3 isnt actually far fetched if rumours of 500k claims for over 100 victims are in any way close to reality.

I also think once payments start being disclosed or come to light that other victims will come forward. This truly is and will soon be disclosed as the biggest scandal in british sporting history.

This tactic will most likely be used along with appeal after appeal after appeal, these degenerates have no compassion for their victims and will stretch it out as long as possible, it's no longer even about keeping their "good name" bullshit that's already ripped apart, it's simply about the money, that and avoiding any sporting sanctions.

3 hours ago, VentyFour said:

When the time comes for that, that's when our club has to step forward and speak out. Up till now we have remained quiet, I feel everyone is waiting for the courts to decide, when they have decided we MUST speak out. With this board  im not 100% sure they will, and it's going to take our voice to get them to speak up.

Also did that cunt the dude not say in the thread that was in the BD that the rule change was for scottish schools football?

It was in the Scottish schools football but it was in a section related to their legal framework. How could they explain that their legal underpinnings for boys playing for a school team would require the crime being reported but the same crime for a youth team doesn’t have the same legal framework. 

How do you compensate the children who's lives have been ruined, who in their right mind can say x amount will cover it, will they arrive at this sum due to the level of abuse they sufferred, to me that is just adding insult to injury.

Have they not suffered enough without having to be put through this all again, who decides if a child has found the resilience to overcome the trauma, is he given a lesser amount.

What about those who didn't survive are their families to be fobbed off with a derisory payment.

Do we leave it up to a judge, don't think so going by the sentences they have handed down so far, another slap in the teeth to the Victims.

What about the SFA, are they going to take action against ,not just celtic but all clubs involved especially the ones who knew and willfully withheld the information from other Scottish clubs, enabling the pederasts to carry out further crimes.

Are they going to sanction themselves for their part in this cover up as one of their ex Chairmen was at the heart of this scandal.

What about the Police , the Judiciary, Glasgow City Council and the Government , questions need to be asked and answers given.

Why if 14 names were given to the Police, who made the decision not to persue  them.

The Justice Minister can't or won't take any action against the main players, previous office bearers at G.C.C should be questioned not only on this matter and the same with previous Government's.

The present incumbents at Hollyrood and the City Council  have and continue to show where their allegiances are placed either because of their religious ties to celtic or the persuance of a vote.

Makes you sick to think that any normal person would  be willing to sacrifice children to protect a football club again a football club.

If justice is to prevail the only answer is the removal of celtic from Scottish Football, all their assets should be sold and the money raised should be given to their victims. Even then there might not be enough to compensate their victims in a monetary sense.

It's the moral thing to do.

They like a wee quote do the craicsters  well here is one for them.

God's curse on you, celtic, you cruel-hearted monster.

Your Deeds they would shame all the Devils in hell.

Vote them Out.

Kick them Out.

There's a banner for the Union Bears, don't make it too big , large enough to be taken to every ground in Scotland and Europe, spread the message, plod ,UEFA ,can't take action, It's not sectarian,just fact ,maybe FARE will report it.

No  children have ever been hurt by a song .

On 03/09/2019 at 21:01, eejay the dj said:

Kellys and Mcginns will know where all their shameful secrets are buried

Sfa have never been friends of Rangers since the days of Jock stein . No matter what any bheasts will happen to say .

And there is no doubts . They are aware of part of this cover up

I also note that any tories who were on the attack few months ago , have all been silenced it seems

The SFA are not only aware EJ they are complicit in it too. Tarriers in positions of power at either entities from way back, they let it go unnoticed then, and by doing that there can’t be an appetite now to delve to deep into the matter now as it will put them right centre of the whole fucking thing. Cunts of the highest order 

12 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

How do you compensate the children who's lives have been ruined, who in their right mind can say x amount will cover it, will they arrive at this sum due to the level of abuse they sufferred, to me that is just adding insult to injury.

Have they not suffered enough without having to be put through this all again, who decides if a child has found the resilience to overcome the trauma, is he given a lesser amount.

What about those who didn't survive are their families to be fobbed off with a derisory payment.

Do we leave it up to a judge, don't think so going by the sentences they have handed down so far, another slap in the teeth to the Victims.

What about the SFA, are they going to take action against ,not just celtic but all clubs involved especially the ones who knew and willfully withheld the information from other Scottish clubs, enabling the pederasts to carry out further crimes.

Are they going to sanction themselves for their part in this cover up as one of their ex Chairmen was at the heart of this scandal.

What about the Police , the Judiciary, Glasgow City Council and the Government , questions need to be asked and answers given.

Why if 14 names were given to the Police, who made the decision not to persue  them.

The Justice Minister can't or won't take any action against the main players, previous office bearers at G.C.C should be questioned not only on this matter and the same with previous Government's.

The present incumbents at Hollyrood and the City Council  have and continue to show where their allegiances are placed either because of their religious ties to celtic or the persuance of a vote.

Makes you sick to think that any normal person would  be willing to sacrifice children to protect a football club again a football club.

If justice is to prevail the only answer is the removal of celtic from Scottish Football, all their assets should be sold and the money raised should be given to their victims. Even then there might not be enough to compensate their victims in a monetary sense.

It's the moral thing to do.

They like a wee qoute do the craicsters  well here is one for them.

God's curse on you, celtic, you cruel-hearted monster.

Your Deeds they would shame all the Devils in hell.

Vote them Out.

Kick them Out.

Spot on mate, it’s also a crime that what you have just put down in words there isn’t written by one single Scottish journalist and put to print. That should be a front page spread and it would should it had been at our club. 

10 hours ago, VentyFour said:

Yes and  he was one of the main players that derailed the thread , it makes you wonder what his and their motives were, surely it wasn't down to petty jealousy that a thread they never started was receiving so many hits or something more sinister.

Well done BIB for starting it in the first place ,someday soon justice will prevail  and there are some who will try and claim they championed the cause by having the thread removed to a smaller audience.

Kick them Out.

Archived