Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Irony fucking overload with that mob

It's not irony, it's deliberate....to show everyone that matters how seriously they take child protection and how THEY are at the vanguard of child protection despite others dragging their heels when historically it's never been a problem within their football club.....

Probably just yards from where Sgt Fletcher and the rest of the attendees were sitting at this sham of a child protection summit will be the dressing rooms where some of the victims were allegedly raped, Absolutely horrendous what's going on in this republican cesspit of a country.

6 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Probably just yards from where Sgt Fletcher and the rest of the attendees were sitting at this sham of a child protection summit will be the dressing rooms where some of the victims were allegedly raped, Absolutely horrendous what's going on in this republican cesspit of a country.

Not alleged anymore  they were raped there. Well some of them were  they just haven't had any compo. 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Not alleged anymore  they were raped there. Well some of them were  they just haven't had any compo. 

Wonder if Sgt Fletcher or any of the others attending were given a wee tour of the saville dome highlighting their proud history an aw rat.

4 hours ago, Moobs said:

Unbelievable 

Screenshot_20190909-124431.thumb.png.f9352a4fc59399490d75f85f4e671441.png

Just when you think you've seen and heard it all........... SNP police are a disgrace and making a mockery of the victims. Why host it there? The irony........ and Gerry McCann as a guest speaker. I would love to know what that fucker knows.......

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

It's not irony, it's deliberate....to show everyone that matters how seriously they take child protection and how THEY are at the vanguard of child protection despite others dragging their heels when historically it's never been a problem within their football club.....

It's not sellik's summit though is it, it is the glasgiw whatever summit. These fuckers are getting help from many places, it is a joke. 

Yes it is still irony it is held at stade de gadd

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Just when you think you've seen and heard it all........... SNP police are a disgrace and making a mockery of the victims. Why host it there? The irony........ and Gerry McCann as a guest speaker. I would love to know what that fucker knows.......

:lol: 

bam up, surely? Maybe not though...

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

A cunt who neglected the safety of his own daughter, where else is he going to be, they fit hand in glove when it comes to the safety of children.

Just now, Malvern said:

A cunt who neglected the safety of his own daughter, where else is he going to be, they fit hand in glove when it comes to the safety of children.

I know it is far out conspiracy shit but something doesn't seem right about him.

You honestly couldn't make this shite up.

McCann the guest speaker? That cunt is up to his neck in his own child's disappearance imo AND much to do with what went on at the chamber of secrets.

Now with all the agencies attending nonce fc, is it any wonder there is no action against the ring?!

Who's investigating them? No one!

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You honestly couldn't make this shite up.

McCann the guest speaker? That cunt is up to his neck in his own child's death imo AND much to do with what went on at the chamber of secrets.

Now with all the agencies attending nonce fc, is it any wonder there is no action against the ring?!

Who's investing them? No one!

no mate , rest assured someone is, they have been investigating themselves the last two years in secret and the outcome will be known shortly when the SFA tell us all nothing happened at CBC or the scumdome.

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

no mate , rest assured someone is, they have been investigating themselves the last two years in secret and the outcome will be known shortly when the SFA tell us all nothing happened at CBC or the scumdome.

How can you be impartial when investigating yourself? An investigation that certainly has NOT been going on for two years. 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

How can you be impartial when investigating yourself? An investigation that certainly has NOT been going on for two years. 

Shame on you to doubt the lyin.....paragons of virtue and all that is good in life.

7 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Although nobody knows more about what CAN happen.....

Now that is true. 

The police have been taking some stick on twitter about it, and while I am normally supportive of them that was one hellish decision. 

It would not surprise me if it has the hand of Holicon.con behind it. 🤔

8 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Now that is true. 

The police have been taking some stick on twitter about it, and while I am normally supportive of them that was one hellish decision. 

It would not surprise me if it has the hand of Holicon.con behind it. 🤔

No doubt the scum will have monetised it by charging for use of the facilities, too!

Archived