Sign in to follow this  
Smile

Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Not alleged anymore  they were raped there. Well some of them were  they just haven't had any compo. 

Wonder if Sgt Fletcher or any of the others attending were given a wee tour of the saville dome highlighting their proud history an aw rat.

4 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Why do sellik get the majority of these gigs? You'd think they had people in high places pulling strings... 

Probably the best place to have it, after all just  look at all the experience the scum have in child abuse

Bobby Hume and HG5 like this

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Just when you think you've seen and heard it all........... SNP police are a disgrace and making a mockery of the victims. Why host it there? The irony........ and Gerry McCann as a guest speaker. I would love to know what that fucker knows.......

:lol: 

bam up, surely? Maybe not though...

dougie76 and 1690tamRFC like this

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Just when you think you've seen and heard it all........... SNP police are a disgrace and making a mockery of the victims. Why host it there? The irony........ and Gerry McCann as a guest speaker. I would love to know what that fucker knows.......

A cunt who neglected the safety of his own daughter, where else is he going to be, they fit hand in glove when it comes to the safety of children.

Blumhoilann, Bears r us and bazman like this

Just now, Malvern said:

A cunt who neglected the safety of his own daughter, where else is he going to be, they fit hand in glove when it comes to the safety of children.

I know it is far out conspiracy shit but something doesn't seem right about him.

Bears r us likes this

You honestly couldn't make this shite up.

McCann the guest speaker? That cunt is up to his neck in his own child's disappearance imo AND much to do with what went on at the chamber of secrets.

Now with all the agencies attending nonce fc, is it any wonder there is no action against the ring?!

Who's investigating them? No one!

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You honestly couldn't make this shite up.

McCann the guest speaker? That cunt is up to his neck in his own child's death imo AND much to do with what went on at the chamber of secrets.

Now with all the agencies attending nonce fc, is it any wonder there is no action against the ring?!

Who's investing them? No one!

no mate , rest assured someone is, they have been investigating themselves the last two years in secret and the outcome will be known shortly when the SFA tell us all nothing happened at CBC or the scumdome.

bazman, Blue Avenger and Bears r us like this

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

no mate , rest assured someone is, they have been investigating themselves the last two years in secret and the outcome will be known shortly when the SFA tell us all nothing happened at CBC or the scumdome.

How can you be impartial when investigating yourself? An investigation that certainly has NOT been going on for two years. 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

How can you be impartial when investigating yourself? An investigation that certainly has NOT been going on for two years. 

Shame on you to doubt the lyin.....paragons of virtue and all that is good in life.

HG5 likes this

7 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Although nobody knows more about what CAN happen.....

Now that is true. 

The police have been taking some stick on twitter about it, and while I am normally supportive of them that was one hellish decision. 

It would not surprise me if it has the hand of Holicon.con behind it. 🤔

HG5 likes this

8 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Now that is true. 

The police have been taking some stick on twitter about it, and while I am normally supportive of them that was one hellish decision. 

It would not surprise me if it has the hand of Holicon.con behind it. 🤔

No doubt the scum will have monetised it by charging for use of the facilities, too!