Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes you can be sure of that GCC make sure they get as much :winnings:as possible. 

I think it was on the football tax havens site, a few years ago they listed the conference venues used. Over 90pc were at the knew camp and costing more than if they used Ibrox 

15 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I think it was on the football tax havens site, a few years ago they listed the conference venues used. Over 90pc were at the knew camp and costing more than if they used Ibrox 

My wife was a teacher in Glasgow before she took early retirement a couple of years ago and the 90% figure seems about right by the number of times she had to go there for courses etc. Absolute stitch up by GCC.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

My wife was a teacher in Glasgow before she took early retirement a couple of years ago and the 90% figure seems about right by the number of times she had to go there for courses etc. Absolute stitch up by GCC.

Its all these little underhand not seen stuff from the tarrier council that fucks me off, land deals, sla on lennox Town.using conference facilities, and each and every one helps the tarriers financially using public money, 

On 09/09/2019 at 12:55, Moobs said:

Unbelievable 

Screenshot_20190909-124431.thumb.png.f9352a4fc59399490d75f85f4e671441.png

Who organised this summit? 

Did any of the Mp's campaigning for a inquiry attend this summit?

Why was this summit not held at the national stadium?  It seems wrong for CFC to host a summit at their stadium when MP's are still trying to get an inquiry into what went on and victims are still waiting for an apology.

Edit: I hope The Times gets a hold of this story.

25 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Daily record running story about demand for public inquiry.

Politicians and members of the public are demanding that the Scottish Government takes action over the scandal of historic child sex abuse in football.

Politicians from all parties have been flooded with letters from constituents angry at their lack of action and “silence”.

The revelation comes after a string of high-profile court cases where paedophile football coaches linked to top-flight Scots football were jailed.

The public's letters, revealed under Freedom of Information, have been sent to MSPs and then passed on to the Government.

One letter to Justice Secretary Humza Yousaf was apparently written by a friend of someone allegedly abused at a top-flight football club.

It said: “Following the recent criminal convictions it is paramount the victims get answers and closure to these horrific events – silence is deafening.”

Last week, it emerged a report into child abuse in football will demand clubs apologise to victims.

Three perverts who worked for celtic Boys’ Club – Jim Torbett, Gerald King and Frank Cairney – and former celtic youth coach Jim McCafferty were convicted of child abuse.

Last month, victims of Motherwell FC youth coach Bob Allan attacked his 18-month sentence as a “disgrace”.

celtic have insisted the boys’ club was a separate organisation but are being sued by victims who say the two are “inextricably linked”.

In 2017, Harry Dunn, 84, a former scout for Rangers, died before he could face justice for historical child sex abuse charges.

Tory MSP Adam Tomkins said: “These letters show that there have been very serious concerns about this for some time.”

A Scottish Government spokesman said: “The final report commissioned by the SFA will be published when ongoing legal cases are concluded and we will carefully consider its findings.”

Not sure what to say about that DR article but I think it might have the hand of Holicon.con about it. 

Are we at the stage now where they realise they cannot hide and run much more so the need to make it look like a 'football' problem rather than a seltic problem is the next move. 

I should add if anyone is caught at any club they have to be punished but we only know of one where they tried to cover it up for forty years. 

On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 10:50, King Jela said:

Think this is the SNP boy, Watt I think his name was? Supposedly a documentary to come out that will ruin these cunts, Keevins etc as well. I genuinely believe they’ll get majorly fucked for this, only a matter of time. 

Jela . Normally I believe in your pearls of wisdom . I hope you are right but I just can't see it unfortunately

By now . They have all the bases covered . And it would not surprise me , if many of the people fighting against them are" got at "

That is how  high , corrupt and utterly deplorable , this cesspit of a club are operating at

2 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Hollicom n lieswell  all over it ,by perverts they should have printed paedophiles, n I thought the number who worked for separate entity fc that has been convicted were more than three .

Hollicom . interesting shower . I wonder if they have connection to the Adams family lookalikes , the Bauer family

All a shower of bheasts connected to a ring is my fucking bet

31 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Jela . Normally I believe in your peals of wisdom . I hope you are right but I just can't see it unfortunately

By now . They have all the bases covered . And it would not surprise me , if many of the people fighting against them are" got at "

That is how  high , corrupt and utterly deplorable , this cesspit of a club are operating at

I’m sure Penn State thought the same. Every dog gets his day mate. 

55 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Hollicom . interesting shower . I wonder if they have connection to the Adams family lookalikes , the Bauer family

All a shower of bheasts connected to a ring is my fucking bet

They two ,if connected are more than likely, separate entities. 

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Not sure what to say about that DR article but I think it might have the hand of Holicon.con about it. 

Are we at the stage now where they realise they cannot hide and run much more so the need to make it look like a 'football' problem rather than a seltic problem is the next move. 

I should add if anyone is caught at any club they have to be punished but we only know of one where they tried to cover it up for forty years. 

The DR article only confirms what I was told by Yousaf’s office, namely that the Scottish Justice Secretary has decided to wait for the SFA review before acting.

No matter how many perverts, no matter how many victims, this useless (celtic-supporting) arsehole is determined that he has better things to do.

But it’s good to read that people are still fighting the good fight.

12 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

The DR article only confirms what I was told by Yousaf’s office, namely that the Scottish Justice Secretary has decided to wait for the SFA review before acting.

No matter how many perverts, no matter how many victims, this useless (celtic-supporting) arsehole is determined that he has better things to do.

But it’s good to read that people are still fighting the good fight.

That does not surprise me in the slighted. He is playing for time knowing the report is shite and is about the future, not the past. The only wee crumb is the part about them not being a separate identity from the boys club.

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

From Helene Gray on twitter, click the link from Scottish Gov, you could not make it up. :headwall:

This might also work: https://www.gov.scot/publications/foi-19-01618/

@Blue Nosed Babe get in here and clarify, does this response mean (for sections 1 , 1.1 and 1.2) that there have been no discussions about an inquiry?

Archived