Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Doubt it very much. Any major investigation would undoubtably open the scum up to further investigation. The last thing they want. Mike finnigin has not thot this one through.

5 people signed already. I'm sure you need 100k for the UK parliament to carry out and enquiry. 

Talking of enquiry. Did the investigation into peado Fc petition not trigger the amount but then the goal posts changed from 25k to 40k. 

The corrupt way this country is run needs to end and end now. The shite this government has created will take a generation to sort. 

To live in a land where justice is a Gas. Well folks this is where we are today a country that was at the forefront of the industrial revolution to progress and improve the living standards of the people of the world.

A country once founded on the principles of morality and justice for all , yes it had its faults but when the world came a calling in two world wars who led the way , to see this Country and the United Kingdom being strangled by those we gave shelter to in their times of need has came back to bite us on the arse.

Where Politicians ,lawyers and judges can thwart the will of the people who have mandated them to act on their behalf.

Judges who appear to come up in the trials of in their eyes unionist  thugs  and the pacifist republicans,they are only to willing to hand down sentences that suit, one goes to jail for singing a song and the other is given a slap on the wrist , with the nod and wink to keep doing as they like. are nothing more than a joke.

Politicians who ,manufacture  civil unrest under the guise of sectarian bigotry ,by allowing a treasonous bunch of cunts to march through the streets of Scotland glorifying a mob that have killed and maimed countless people from Scotland by the bogus bullshit  of freedom of speech who next ISIS , these cunts know exactly what their doing ,banning marches at a ratio of 4-1 suits ,soon it'll be ,0-9.

A country taken over by the timmigrants ,the enemy within , the Jesuits have been trying to turn this Country since the days of 1690 and they could be on the verge of winning.

These fuckers don't give up , the aquiesent voice of the church  Scotland, the apathy of the indigenous population,with our dignified silence and we are better than this approach has led us to where we are today.

A propaganda machine that Herr Goebells would have given his eye tooth for is in full play , the deniers of truth,the cover up kings, the abusers of countless children are willing to stoop to any level to achieve their aims ,wether it be the preservation of the vilest  club in world football to the vilest organisation in human history these cunts know no shame.

Time to fight back and reclaim our country,the United Kingdom could well be on the way to a state of civil unrest, possibly revolution against the political machinations of those who believe and think they are better than the common people.

Know who's side your on.

Vote them Out .

Kick them Out.

And for fuck sake wake up before it's too late.

18 hours ago, Lets go 55 said:

To live in a land where justice is a Gas. Well folks this is where we are today a country that was at the forefront of the industrial revolution to progress and improve the living standards of the people of the world.

A country once founded on the principles of morality and justice for all , yes it had its faults but when the world came a calling in two world wars who led the way , to see this Country and the United Kingdom being strangled by those we gave shelter to in their times of need has came back to bite us on the arse.

Where Politicians ,lawyers and judges can thwart the will of the people who have mandated them to act on their behalf.

Judges who appear to come up in the trials of in their eyes unionist  thugs  and the pacifist republicans,they are only to willing to hand down sentences that suit, one goes to jail for singing a song and the other is given a slap on the wrist , with the nod and wink to keep doing as they like. are nothing more than a joke.

Politicians who ,manufacture  civil unrest under the guise of sectarian bigotry ,by allowing a treasonous bunch of cunts to march through the streets of Scotland glorifying a mob that have killed and maimed countless people from Scotland by the bogus bullshit  of freedom of speech who next ISIS , these cunts know exactly what their doing ,banning marches at a ratio of 4-1 suits ,soon it'll be ,0-9.

A country taken over by the timmigrants ,the enemy within , the Jesuits have been trying to turn this Country since the days of 1690 and they could be on the verge of winning.

These fuckers don't give up , the aquiesent voice of the church  Scotland, the apathy of the indigenous population,with our dignified silence and we are better than this approach has led us to where we are today.

A propaganda machine that Herr Goebells would have given his eye tooth for is in full play , the deniers of truth,the cover up kings, the abusers of countless children are willing to stoop to any level to achieve their aims ,wether it be the preservation of the vilest  club in world football to the vilest organisation in human history these cunts know no shame.

Time to fight back and reclaim our country,the United Kingdom could well be on the way to a state of civil unrest, possibly revolution against the political machinations of those who believe and think they are better than the common people.

Know who's side your on.

Vote them Out .

Kick them Out.

And for fuck sake wake up before it's too late.

It may well be too late when we do not say anything, accept a diferent playing field in the courts and football added to this some of our own will vote SNP. Can't see us "rising up" to change the status quo and that is what they know we will not do, so for now we are snookered and there is no leadership out there for us.

On 12/09/2019 at 09:23, coopsleftboot said:

I know why...

Scotland-724664.png

If there is a conflict of interest why does he not say so and pass on the decision to a colleague to start an investigation?  I do see your point with the photo .  It appears as though he feels stronger about helping his football club cover up their scandal,  rather than acting on behalf of the victims and public who want answers about how this went on for 40 years.

9 hours ago, Garfwang said:

That journalist has had previous, think vanguard done an article on him before

This journalist definitely has an agenda, it’s annoying that our football club can’t hold him to account as it’s obvious. 

That article in where he states the collaboration between Cairney and Neely  was the most twisted article yet. For example he states that Cairney made a quote in the 33 year old article that said he backed that training scheme, his quote was that he didn’t have any objection to any training scheme. Mega also failed to mention that all the boys that went to Rangers training scheme were under the age that allowed them to sign s forms, they were free to go to whatever club they wanted.

Why Rangers board just allow our name to be put through the mud requires an explanation!

2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

This journalist definitely has an agenda, it’s annoying that our football club can’t hold him to account as it’s obvious. 

That article in where he states the collaboration between Cairney and Neely  was the most twisted article yet. For example he states that Cairney made a quote in the 33 year old article that said he backed that training scheme, his quote was that he didn’t have any objection to any training scheme. Mega also failed to mention that all the boys that went to Rangers training scheme were under the age that allowed them to sign s forms, they were free to go to whatever club they wanted.

Why Rangers board just allow our name to be put through the mud requires an explanation!

At which point will the penny drop? They don't give a fuck unless it's a personal attack against them. 

21 minutes ago, SheriffHood said:

At which point will the penny drop? They don't give a fuck unless it's a personal attack against them. 

It’s annoying. I tried to do an IPSO complaint but an individual will not get the same recognition and it got knocked back. Our club is failing the supporters by not giving a fuck.

4 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

It’s annoying. I tried to do an IPSO complaint but an individual will not get the same recognition and it got knocked back. Our club is failing the supporters by not giving a fuck.

Annoying is putting it lightly it’s frankly infuriating that the board let’s these scumbags spread lies about the club without taking them to the cleaners. Giving pricks like him the oxygen to spread the lies is just as damaging as the pricks who make the comments. My mate sent the article into our group chat last night and all my mates who are in it are season tickets and they were discussing it at length until I told them about the so called “journo” who wrote the smear piece. 

25 minutes ago, MartinGers93 said:

Annoying is putting it lightly it’s frankly infuriating that the board let’s these scumbags spread lies about the club without taking them to the cleaners. Giving pricks like him the oxygen to spread the lies is just as damaging as the pricks who make the comments. My mate sent the article into the our group chat last night and all my mates who are in it are season tickets and they were discussing it at length until I told them about the so called “journo” who wrote the smear piece. 

It’s basic stuff, I’m no fucking lawyer but what this idiot is writing is obvious. It’ll take a trainee lawyer 5 minutes to put in an IPSO complaint.

A4C925ED-B4EA-46D2-8ABC-D212B4FDCE70.jpeg

28 minutes ago, B1872 said:

What's the best contact details for the club in order to contact them about this?

Probably won;t matter but every little helps I guess.

They will just ignore you, l have written to the club about a few things over the years and nadda, they treat us with contempt and untill we take control it will always be that way.

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

It’s basic stuff, I’m no fucking lawyer but what this idiot is writing is obvious. It’ll take a trainee lawyer 5 minutes to put in an IPSO complaint.

A4C925ED-B4EA-46D2-8ABC-D212B4FDCE70.jpeg

It is basic stuff it’s so blatant that’s what makes it infuriating I mean look at the state of that profile picture. Some pictures tell a thousand words supposedly but this one exposes the full story as nothing more than bitter drivel from a bitter wee man.  Another freelance fanny getting his work published. 

1 hour ago, dougie76 said:

They will just ignore you, l have written to the club about a few things over the years and nadda, they treat us with contempt and untill we take control it will always be that way.

I get that! But at least the club need to know who they are up against - hopefully if I send the below it might at least jolt them in to doing something.

214E7229-AE1A-484D-89B0-1D458AC5903B.png

8BE31D4B-6089-4ADF-BD54-878E3FA20F2A.png

Also it’s being said on Twitter he’s been leaking stories with regards to the celtic paedophile cover up. He’s a dangerous wee mutant bastard who is playing a massive part of the cover up. Every one involved in all of this support celtic be it judges, journalists or MSP’s. You can see why fuck all will happen to them!!!!

Archived