Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

4 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

It’s basic stuff, I’m no fucking lawyer but what this idiot is writing is obvious. It’ll take a trainee lawyer 5 minutes to put in an IPSO complaint.

A4C925ED-B4EA-46D2-8ABC-D212B4FDCE70.jpeg

See tbh! If I was going to draw a picture of a paedophile it wouldn’t be far off looking like that wee goblin in the photo.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Bears r us said:

This might also have the hand of Holicon.con on it. :thinking:

No doubt, what kind of reptile plays whataboutery  with the lives of abused children ,which has led to the deaths and ruination of countless children's lives.They say a Leopard never changes it's spots how fucking true ,the self same  rhag that said Liverpool Supporters were robbing their fellow fans who were dead or dying on the field at Hillsborough.

Know nothing about Dunn ,but Neely should've and wouldn't have been anywhere near Rangers if the Hibernian Chairman done the right thing and phoned the Police.

If and I say if anyone associated with Rangers are guilty then we as a support and club hold our hands up and accept we got it wrong ,when this is proved or not we move on.

The Tarrier Scum  will not, despite the over whelming  evidence, convictions in  Court ,from cradle to grave it's driven into them to accept the teachings of the Cult through their schools,through  their plastic acceptance of Irish  terrorism when in all probability very few of them can trace their heritage  back to Ireland but have accepted hook link and sinker the  version played out by Adams and McGuiness backed up by their fucked up Church in more ways than one,their willing to accept.

Given succour by the Natzi party in Scotland aided and abetted by Labour ,not one of them willing to go against the grain and call them out.

What a fucked up Country we live in when the acceptance of  child abuse is tolerated ,all for a vote.

The cultural war began many years ago with the targeting of the Orange Lodge , out of date blah de blah, anti Catholic, move onto Rangers ,songs of hate blah de blah, they have certainly won on this hands down, 

Be this through the dignified silence and we are better than this stance has brought us to where we are today, acquiescence and acceptance akin to Chamberlins white hanky "Peace in our time".

Time is running out for the indigenous people of this country, we either accept or fight back, the only problem being that their is little in terms of doing this through political means.

Vote them Out.

Kick them Out.

20 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

No doubt, what kind of reptile plays whataboutery  with the lives of abused children ,which has led to the deaths and ruination of countless children's lives.They say a Leopard never changes it's spots how fucking true ,the self same  rhag that said Liverpool Supporters were robbing their fellow fans who were dead or dying on the field at Hillsborough.

Know nothing about Dunn ,but Neely should've and wouldn't have been anywhere near Rangers if the Hibernian Chairman done the right thing and phoned the Police.

If and I say if anyone associated with Rangers are guilty then we as a support and club hold our hands up and accept we got it wrong ,when this is proved or not we move on.

The Tarrier Scum  will not, despite the over whelming  evidence, convictions in  Court ,from cradle to grave it's driven into them to accept the teachings of the Cult through their schools,through  their plastic acceptance of Irish  terrorism when in all probability very few of them can trace their heritage  back to Ireland but have accepted hook link and sinker the  version played out by Adams and McGuiness backed up by their fucked up Church in more ways than one,their willing to accept.

Given succour by the Natzi party in Scotland aided and abetted by Labour ,not one of them willing to go against the grain and call them out.

What a fucked up Country we live in when the acceptance of  child abuse is tolerated ,all for a vote.

The cultural war began many years ago with the targeting of the Orange Lodge , out of date blah de blah, anti Catholic, move onto Rangers ,songs of hate blah de blah, they have certainly won on this hands down, 

Be this through the dignified silence and we are better than this stance has brought us to where we are today, acquiescence and acceptance akin to Chamberlins white hanky "Peace in our time".

Time is running out for the indigenous people of this country, we either accept or fight back, the only problem being that their is little in terms of doing this through political means.

Vote them Out.

Kick them Out.

Excellent post.

Yes the Neely situation does make you feel bloody angry, because Hibs never told the police or any future employer and we have been left with something that would never happened if they had done the right thing, at least Rangers did when it came to light.

I also have no idea about the Dunn story but if we made a mistake then we should sort that out IMO.

21 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Excellent post.

Yes the Neely situation does make you feel bloody angry, because Hibs never told the police or any future employer and we have been left with something that would never happened if they had done the right thing, at least Rangers did when it came to light.

I also have no idea about the Dunn story but if we made a mistake then we should sort that out IMO.

We called the police and fired him. We did what was duly right not like.........

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Excellent post.

I’m sure I read some time ago that Dunn was a freelance scout who scouted youths for us along with Liverpool and another club .im not sure if any allegations were made until long after his football time 

Neely and contacting the police may have happened ,there is no record but the club were made aware of Neely by the father of one of the boys abused ,the father was a police officer and from what I know natural justice was carried out so any police report may have disappeared 

Both cases are being used and manipulated to deflect from the far bigger scandal of Torbet who was known by the the board of the parent club and allowed back in to carry out further abuse ,When the Neely and Dunn stories are reported seldom is it ever mentioned that Neely was known to be bad news by Hibs and released without any fingers pointed and the freelance multiple club status of Dunn is always ignored 

Why ,to drag us in and take the heat of the biggest scandal ,

17 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I’m sure I read some time ago that Dunn was a freelance scout who scouted youths for us along with Liverpool and another club .im not sure if any allegations were made until long after his football time 

Neely and contacting the police may have happened ,there is no record but the club were made aware of Neely by the father of one of the boys abused ,the father was a police officer and from what I know natural justice was carried out so any police report may have disappeared 

Both cases are being used and manipulated to deflect from the far bigger scandal of Torbet who was known by the the board of the parent club and allowed back in to carry out further abuse ,When the Neely and Dunn stories are reported seldom is it ever mentioned that Neely was known to be bad news by Hibs and released without any fingers pointed and the freelance multiple club status of Dunn is always ignored 

Why ,to drag us in and take the heat of the biggest scandal ,

I have heard/ read about the Neely wanker and how Hibs let him go without letting future imployers know and of course never told the police. :duh:

The Dunn one is not something I have any knowledge of apart from tarriers trying to drag us into their shame, I assume we either have nothing to answer for and it is just being used against us. If anything else was the case then I would assume we would have sorted it out. 

Dunn I believe was free lance, Liverpool at the time this rag is trying to tag us to him.

The lad in question was an ex youth player and had been let go by us. Dunn invited him to Liverpool for a trial when  he alleged inappropriate dehaviour.

He deserves justice like all the victims do and hope he gets the help he needs.

The BBC tried to rake up what they could by doorsteping (Gollum) ex youth player and all the could come up with was an association with Dunn (outwith Neely).

1 hour ago, Carling1873 said:

Dunn I believe was free lance, Liverpool at the time this rag is trying to tag us to him.

The lad in question was an ex youth player and had been let go by us. Dunn invited him to Liverpool for a trial when  he alleged inappropriate dehaviour.

He deserves justice like all the victims do and hope he gets the help he needs.

The BBC tried to rake up what they could by doorsteping (Gollum) ex youth player and all the could come up with was an association with Dunn (outwith Neely).

Thanks for that info. 👍 

The chaps over on FF are giving James Dornan merry hell...some posters sent him one email asking his views on the scandal and highliting the fact he knew of rumours(which he went on a mad rant to deny.. Its on twitter James) but continued to allow his boy to attend the and puttiing him at risk of course Mr Dornan played the fabled victim card and began answering inquires via his pr manager(a strange woman who allegedly is a motherwell fan but attended the Rangers V Warsaw game at Ibrox) with threats of harassment and mails being sent to the police totally avoiding the questions of will he back a  public enquiry into the sexual abuse and cover up at rancid fc 

The more pressure applied to this guy the better and he will crack 

He had knowledge 

He did nothing 

17 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

The chaps over on FF are giving James Dornan merry hell...some posters sent him one email asking his views on the scandal and highliting the fact he knew of rumours(which he went on a mad rant to deny.. Its on twitter James) but continued to allow his boy to attend the and puttiing him at risk of course Mr Dornan played the fabled victim card and began answering inquires via his pr manager(a strange woman who allegedly is a motherwell fan but attended the Rangers V Warsaw game at Ibrox) with threats of harassment and mails being sent to the police totally avoiding the questions of will he back a  public enquiry into the sexual abuse and cover up at rancid fc 

He had knowledge 

He did nothing 

He already looked like he'd cracked ,during yesterdays (Immigration / Migration proposed bill to get they powers devolved to holyrood  ) 

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

He had knowledge 

He did nothing 

This strange woman you speak of who’s his pr manager could be the FARE representative. Hmmm. 

Hoops chiefs also called in the SFA and government agency Disclosure Scotland as they launched an internal investigation.

The player liaison officer, of Clydebank, was later dismissed.

But cops will take no action over the incident — which sources labelled “misguided banter”.

celtic to be sued by child sex abuse victims 'within weeks' after SFA report

One insider said: “He’s flicked a hand out at someone in the dressing room playfully and made contact with them.

“He’s not meant it to be sexual but celtic have a zero tolerance on anything like that. They need to do it by the book.”

Another said he had “fallen below” club standards.

Another fucking one 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Hoops chiefs also called in the SFA and government agency Disclosure Scotland as they launched an internal investigation.

The player liaison officer, of Clydebank, was later dismissed.

But cops will take no action over the incident — which sources labelled “misguided banter”.

celtic to be sued by child sex abuse victims 'within weeks' after SFA report

One insider said: “He’s flicked a hand out at someone in the dressing room playfully and made contact with them.

“He’s not meant it to be sexual but celtic have a zero tolerance on anything like that. They need to do it by the book.”

Another said he had “fallen below” club standards.

Another fucking one 

That’s a “look how high our standards are on child safety” article. The zero tolerance line is actually insulting to anybody with a reasonable level of intelligence. 

Archived