Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

5 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Rangers 'covered up' reasons for abuse claim coach's departure

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-50087600

The boy who made the complaint which led to Neely's sacking has broken his silence and says Rangers' statements that a police report was made are "total lies".

Not sure what to make of this tbh. If true then apologies are due. 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Rangers 'covered up' reasons for abuse claim coach's departure

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-50087600

The boy who made the complaint which led to Neely's sacking has broken his silence and says Rangers' statements that a police report was made are "total lies".

Obviously Daly has done everything possible to dig up dirt on us to try and tar us with the same brush as that lot (miraculously finding a Rangers News from 1991 FFS) but honestly this doesn’t make good reading. I can only hope that if we did know and called the police, we can prove it in some way. Doesn’t make it right wishing him all the best in the club newspaper though.

The boys dad was a copper, Alistair Hood went against his wishes and reported it to the police.

Neither Walters or Souness' recollection of these events have changed, their stories have been consistent.

As for what Neely done after leaving Rangers what are Rangers supposed to have done other than report the allegation to the police? Rangers can't have controlled what a private citizen chose to do at that point.

Now is the time for the club to come out and state they back a full and frank independent investigation of this issue in Scottish Football.

21 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Must admit this does smell as court cases against those cunts are coming up. 

My thots entirely. Smells of scum devious/deflection tactics.  And the amount of bbc coverage baffles me when there are the “fairly significant “ allegations against the scum which are not being reported as they should be. The bbc news reporters should be ashamed of themselves. Shit, I forgot the court cases dont allow media to report. Aye right. If Rangers do not comment on this I will be fucking angry. Even if we are in the wrong.

The fucking BBC just couldn't wait, could they, it's a non story and totally uncomparable to what happened at the midden, having said that, what he did was totally wrong and unforgiveable. Rangers need to respond, and respond soon, I'd just like to ask Daly why he's stopped pursuing the scum?

This programme by Daly is due soon. Rangers being brought back in to this gets attention and deflects at the same time. I only hope if he has been digging up information it is done regardless of club. As for Rangers we need to put out a statement clarifying or response, again, and own these new old allegations.

So by 2003, Hoorah Henry had been a qualified social worker for TWENTY NINE YEARS! & by 2003, he had NINE YEARS extra experience to back up his social work qualifications & his “degree of Master of Philosophy”

So can someone PLEASE explain to me how an apparently intelligent man with THREE DECADES of applicable qualifications & experience, somehow managed to share an office wi a nonce who was using the VERY SAME OFFICE to paedo around online & yet NOT NOTICE ONE SINGLE FUCKIN THING?!!

The bold Henry on it to add weight to the claim and how it is a matter of concern for the SFA.

How come the bold yin hasn't been on the BBC voicing his concerns on the cover up by celtic and let's not forget Hibs knew that neely was abusing weans and told Rangers nothing.

Rangers need to react to this , the club is being dragged into this to muddy the waters, if they reported it to the Police then whoever reported it should come forward.If they didn't then shame on them they should apologise and compensate the boy involved.

This is the way they want this played out , everyone was at it , that's the way it was back in the day, a get out of jail card for celtic, well fuck that to have one at your club, count yourself unfortunate, in Rangers case if their brothers in the East had done the right thing there wouldn't have been one, but remember the guy McSherry gave 14 names to the Police and celtic replaced  Torbett with Cairney and so on at the boys club and still no questions being asked of McGinn ,Kelly and co.

Who appointed the independent Hendry ?

The way this is being played out, don't be surprised by anything  it's in their DNA to deny and deflect anything that shows them up in a bad light, before you know it it'll be ,enquiry concluded nothing to be done to any clubs involved, but we are censuring Rangers on an allegation of not contacting the Police end of SFA statement.

Kick them Out.

37 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

So by 2003, Hoorah Henry had been a qualified social worker for TWENTY NINE YEARS! & by 2003, he had NINE YEARS extra experience to back up his social work qualifications & his “degree of Master of Philosophy”

So can someone PLEASE explain to me how an apparently intelligent man with THREE DECADES of applicable qualifications & experience, somehow managed to share an office wi a nonce who was using the VERY SAME OFFICE to paedo around online & yet NOT NOTICE ONE SINGLE FUCKIN THING?!!

The bold Henry on it to add weight to the claim and how it is a matter of concern for the SFA.

How come the bold yin hasn't been on the BBC voicing his concerns on the cover up by celtic and let's not forget Hibs knew that neely was abusing weans and told Rangers nothing.

Rangers need to react to this , the club is being dragged into this to muddy the waters, if they reported it to the Police then whoever reported it should come forward.If they didn't then shame on them they should apologise and compensate the boy involved.

This is the way they want this played out , everyone was at it , that's the way it was back in the day, a get out of jail card for celtic, well fuck that to have one at your club, count yourself unfortunate, in Rangers case if their brothers in the East had done the right thing there wouldn't have been one, but remember the guy McSherry gave 14 names to the Police and celtic replaced  Torbett with Cairney and so on at the boys club and still no questions being asked of McGinn ,Kelly and co.

The way this is being played out, don't be surprised by anything  it's in their DNA to deny and deflect anything that shows them up in a bad light, before you know it it'll be ,enquiry concluded nothing to be done to any clubs involved, but we are censuring Rangers on an allegation of not contacting the Police end of SFA statement.

Kick them Out.

Absolutely nail on the head mate, well said....

34 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

No mention of Hibs staying quiet. Had they called the police, he never would have been at Rangers. This is never mentioned of course.

:tu:

Never mentioned as it does not fit the script mate ..... that being that dirt (imagined or prefabricated) can only be apportioned to The Rangers ..... It seems we have really rattled their cage when they come out with their deflective shite.

🇬🇧

Every last sad piece of vermin will have all their wee mind sets vindicated this morning .

Hundreds of historical abuse over 50 years ...................................

Small clip taken from the Rangers news . There you have it ." they were at it tae "    

18 hours ago, Lets go 55 said:

Kick them Out.

If I were running Rangers, I would hire yourself in replacement of Traynor.  You sure know how to get to the source of things.

Feel free to explain why this very same "alledged victim" made those claims 3 years ago about a different club?

image.thumb.png.3f7be9027b6d6e12841adc96d0f70597.png

'My father battered Gordon Neely after he abused me in club office'

The alleged victim says his furious dad confronted the former youth coach after hearing how Neely pulled down his shorts and pants before beating him.

BOYCOTT THIS LINK

4:33 PM · Oct 18, 2019 from Cambuslang, Scotland·Twitter for Android

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/news/scottish-news/my-father-battered-gordon-neely-9399101.amp?__twitter_impression=true

15 minutes ago, Jonok said:

Feel free to explain why this very same "alledged victim" made those claims 3 years ago about a different club?

The alleged victim says his furious dad confronted the former youth coach after hearing how Neely pulled down his shorts and pants before beating him.

BOYCOTT THIS LINK

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/news/scottish-news/my-father-battered-gordon-neely-9399101.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Cmon now when there is a motive to deflect from another story why would this be relevant today ,

kinda underlined what a lot of folk thought ,social justice was administered ,probably the reason the cops never took any action 

And I’m fully aware that pulling a boys pants down has never been right. ,but I grew up in the 80s and while it was wrong no peadophile allegations would have been raised then for that ,even today it would have been inappropriate behaviour to a minor ,

Now that’s not me making an excuse to deflect that’s just how it would have been ,

4 hours ago, Jonok said:

BOYCOTT THIS LINK

The plot thickens,

"Oh what a terrible web we weave when we start to deceive "

This sums up celtic  and the Church  of Rome to a Tee.

Both accustomed  to lying through their teeth to save their skin. The lickspittles in the media, politicians and the faithful through and through swallow  their shite and regurgitate the mantra of all things relating to them are good  and Godly when  in truth their the exact opposite. 

Everywhere and everything they touch turns to shit, as Night follows Day you can bet your bottom dollar that countless innocent  children have had their lives ruined.

Insinuating that Rangers were the cause of children being abused after Neely was sacked when the ones who really need to be questioned are Hibernian Football  Club.

Mr Hendry is alarmed and concerned by this,are we meant to buy this faux outrage.

Let's  have a look and see where his real focus should be directed.

Two members of this Association knowingly allowed pederasts to move to other member clubs namely  celtic and Hibernian and the former unbelievably  reemployed one who had been convicted and jailed.

Why the reticence, could it be because  they are as guilty as them when one of their Presidents  was an active player in the on going cover up of namely Glasgow  celtic Football and Athletic  Club,  a name change is not a get out, they cry your not Rangers anymore  but by fuck they are celtic  and will  be known  as celtic  forever, not St.Pats or any other  shit they come up with in the near future to try and distance themselves from this.

Mr Hendry  appears  to me to be a part of the problem in getting  justice  for the victims with his compliant cameo on Dalys report , maybe he will prove himself  but I doubt it. 

Kick them Out.

Vote them Out. 

Archived