Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

1 hour ago, Brackley said:

Look's like things will pick up pace now they've dragged us into it. 😡

25 cases involving them but no mention of how many apportioned to us.

Screenshot_20191222-184149_Chrome.jpg

In other words..... if celtic are getting dragged down they are bringing the rest down with them.

Fucking peado scum.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Brackley said:

Look's like things will pick up pace now they've dragged us into it. 😡

25 cases involving them but no mention of how many apportioned to us.

Screenshot_20191222-184149_Chrome.jpg

Suspect the full report must be coming out soon and the media have been ordered to ensure that it’s the whole of Scottish football that allowed peadophiles to abuse young boys and not just one team.
The Sun have already tried to implicate Rangers with the celtic coach Cairney and our pathetic guardians have allowed it to go unheeded, they’ll allow this too.

Who they trying to link Rangers with ,could it be Neely or Dunn ,Hibs at fault with the first  one don't  know much about Dunn,what these thick rabid cunts don't or wont understand is the fact they reemployed a paedo, 14 named by Mr McSherry ,look at the clubs named and the common denominator is the cult of Romanism  and all it entails ,these sick fucks have abused millions of children  throughout the world. 

First they brainwash the children at school,the extent of this is akin to the Stockholm Syndrome, they talk about ISIS but by fuck they've got this down to a fine art.

Cunts  with no morals as long as they get their way ,worse than Hitler and his crew and no doubt  have killed millions more than his regime ever did but they are happy to go along with this because 6 million Jews were done in.A society  that tolerates this in the end will cause it's own downfall, the facts of celtic fc may be hidden to the wider public but once their rancid history is exposed to the wider public then surely to fuck  they will be confined to the annuls of history.

Kick them Out. 

9 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Coach number FIVE now facing allegations

Truly disgusting, if this is indeed the case we all know (I expect we already did) it won’t stop there. This is again crying out for independent scrutiny which should be directed by Govt, but unless forced in to dealing with this it won’t happen. Looks like the Sun headline is an obvious tactic to spread the shame away from them alone but only the most stupid, blinkered and/ or bitter of people refuse to realise what’s went on there for so long...

This is the biggest scandal in uk sporting history. Maybe even beyond our shores. That it is being suppressed is sickening.

But one day the tide will turn and not only those who committed the acts but those who actively knew but did nothing and those who later suppressed it all will be exposed and punished. 

I trust those at that vermin club, the football authorities, msm and in judicial positions will pay heavily and rot in hell. 

It will happen one day, like Saville / Epstein etc, maybe not soon, but one day.

It’s in The Times as well

A fifth coach at celtic FC’s feeder club has been accused of child sex abuse, The Times can disclose.

Four senior figures at celtic Boys Club have been convicted of molesting dozens of young players over four decades.

Now Lyness Malley, a former coach and official with the boys’ club, has been accused of repeatedly abusing a young player at Barrowfield, a Glasgow training ground owned by the senior club. It is alleged he rubbed oil on a boy in the changing rooms on multiple occasions and touched his genitals and buttocks.

Mr Malley, 81, strongly denies the claims, insisting that they are malicious and motivated by a desire for revenge after he dropped his accuser from his team. He accepted that he had regularly massaged the thighs of his players with oil but said there was no sexual motivation behind it. He said that he had never touched boys inappropriately.

Civil action is being prepared against celtic FC over its alleged failure to protect the boy from abuse, said to have taken place in 1969 and 1970.

A number of further court summonses are due to be served against celtic FC by Thompsons solicitors, which is representing about 20 abuse survivors, early next year.

Mr Malley, who served over decades as a coach, treasurer and minutes secretary with the boys’ club, was interviewed by police in connection with the allegations but the case did not proceed because of a lack of corroboration — an essential requirement in Scots law.

Thompsons alleges that celtic FC failed to carry out “suitable and sufficient checks” on youth coaches and did not monitor them appropriately.

While expressing “regret and sorrow” for the victims, celtic FC has refused to accept responsibility for abuse, where found, within the boys’ club — insisting it was an entirely separate organisation.

Mr Malley said he had always acted appropriately with the children. “I’m not that type of person,” he told The Times. “I have done nothing wrong.”

Mr Malley, who also held a senior position with the Scottish Youth Club Association, added that he had no memory of his accuser.

In February Frank Cairney, 83, former manager of the boys’ club, was convicted of sexually abusing young footballers and was jailed. He had his sentence reduced last month.

In May Jim McCafferty, 73, a former celtic FC kit man and boys’ club coach, admitted 12 child sexual abuse charges and was jailed for six years.

Last year Gerald King, 66, one-time chairman of the boys’ club was convicted of abusing four boys and a girl. Jim Torbett, 71, who helped to found it, was jailed for six years.

Mr Malley, who was involved with the feeder club from 1969 until the late 1980s, said he had no inkling that systematic abuse had been taking place.

Thompsons solicitors urged abuse victims to come forward. celtic FC did not respond to a request for comment.

16 minutes ago, ExilledWeegie123 said:

"after he dropped his accuser from his team."

but....

"added that he had no memory of his accuser."

remembers dropping him from the team but has no memory of him 😡 scum canny even lie properly, burn them all!

Just said the same to my mrs. They are fucking unbelievable. 🤬🤬

1 hour ago, dougal72 said:

Still assuming it's the 1 Neely case that involves us ( you know the one that has been front page news 6 times) , if there was any more they would be all over it.

I want that case to go to court because I trust the information I've heard concerning our conduct during that situation and it also means that the fact that he was a known nonce by his previous employers and them covering it up allowed him to get another job before finally being run out of the game, by the good guys.

2 hours ago, dougal72 said:

Still assuming it's the 1 Neely case that involves us ( you know the one that has been front page news 6 times) , if there was any more they would be all over it.

Him or this Dunn who I know nothing about, probably best for this to be sorted in court because I am sure we did the right thing. 

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

I want that case to go to court because I trust the information I've heard concerning our conduct during that situation and it also means that the fact that he was a known nonce by his previous employers and them covering it up allowed him to get another job before finally being run out of the game, by the good guys.

Just seen your post, yes I agree we need this sorted in court where as you say I believe we did the right thing. 

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Him or this Dunn who I know nothing about, probably best for this to be sorted in court because I am sure we did the right thing. 

Have heard that Dunn wasn't employed by the club or working for the  club  when he committed his crimes which will be why the media haven't ran with that to the extent they have with Neely. 

I have no doubts 2020 will bring even more names linked to the scum.

3 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Have heard that Dunn wasn't employed by the club or working for the  club  when he committed his crimes which will be why the media haven't ran with that to the extent they have with Neely. 

I have no doubts 2020 will bring even more names linked to the scum.

Thanks mate, I have never read much about what Dunn was supposed to have had done in regard to us, but what you have said probably is why. 

I would imagine that will indeed happen, there must be more to come.

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I predict 2020 to be a bad year for CFC on and off the pitch.

Maybe Boris will appoint a committee specifically to look into child abuse in sports. Hopefully connect the dots between Bennell and Scumtic and the Catholic Church. Last week the pope said that the church will co operate with any legal matters, we will see....

2 hours ago, doonald said:

Maybe Boris will appoint a committee specifically to look into child abuse in sports. Hopefully connect the dots between Bennell and Scumtic and the Catholic Church. Last week the pope said that the church will co operate with any legal matters, we will see....

We will see right enough mate .... but like you and anyone else familiar with the RC method of "cooperation" .... it will be a very frosty Friday in Hell the day that they do anything of value to counter the scandalous actions of hundreds of years of debauchery ..... like CFC they will play it down with no respect for the victims of their crimes ... so I won't be holding my breath for long.

🇬🇧

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

We will see right enough mate .... but like you and anyone else familiar with the RC method of "cooperation" .... it will be a very frosty Friday in Hell the day that they do anything of value to counter the scandalous actions of hundreds of years of debauchery ..... like CFC they will play it down with no respect for the victims of their crimes ... so I won't be holding my breath for long.

🇬🇧

I suspect you are right Bobby, just want these paedos to face the justice that they deserve. I was born and brought up in Braeside, now live in Victoria, Canada

19 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

The "suspect" is deid, it cant go to court. It could be fully investigated in an independent enquiry if there was one....

Archived