Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

This whole thing needs to be looked at for what it was and that is children being raped systematically by paedophiles who took advantage of their positions at football clubs.

Any clubs found guilty should be punished to the fullest extent. The thing I don't understand is how anyone could be trying to defend the clubs involvement. I don't care what club it is if you had anything to do with it or didn't do all you could do to prevent it then you should pay for it. Simple as that. 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Not this time mate. No escaping it this time. 

Do you honestly believe they will be penalised by the sfa for any of this? The police investigation is over so all that’s left is this. 

the sfa will simply say that they are working to ensure something like this never happens again. 

"We do have substantive information to suggest that has been the case,” he said. “If you’d asked me that question a month ago I would have said no."

From the guy heading the inquiry  up  here, supposed  expert in abuse ,makes you wonder,if one of the victims didn't link them then it didn't happen. Like the SFA he is not fit for purpose, another placeman .

The whole place needs cleansed from top to bottom, it would appear an awful lot of people  knew what was going on and chose to do nothing.

They are as guilty  as the perpetrators. Dig deep Mr Horne and you just might find it involved  more than football coaches.

38 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Get this shit out the Bears Den

I could agree, this initially appears to be more suited to other forums.

However, the issue continually needs needs to be highlighted until the right action is taken to provide truth and justice to the victims, and their relatives and friends, so I am, and hope others are, happy if this reaches a bigger audience in order that like Big Jock himself, we all know, and the maximum publicity is given to this.

It is also a discussion that is at present loosely connected to our club, but has potential to have huge consequence for every club in Scotland, regardless of innocence or guilt. 

And I am not point scoring, this issue is too big for that, and as @Drumloyal has suggested, ALL CLUBS should be investigated equally and fairly, and the guilty ones face full penalties.

I would hope people like yourself and all decent football fans and folk in Scotland will highllght  this issue, even in the Bear's Den, as  the potential consequences to our club and Scottish football is highly relevant. 

11 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I could agree, this initially appears to be more suited to other forums.

However, the issue continually needs needs to be highlighted until the right action is taken to provide truth and justice to the victims, and their relatives and friends, so I am, and hope others are, happy if this reaches a bigger audience in order that like Big Jock himself, we all know, and the maximum publicity is given to this.

It is also a discussion that is at present loosely connected to our club, but has potential to have huge consequence for every club in Scotland, regardless of innocence or guilt. 

And I am not point scoring, this issue is too big for that, and as @Drumloyal has suggested, ALL CLUBS should be investigated equally and fairly, and the guilty ones face full penalties.

I would hope people like yourself and all decent football fans and folk in Scotland will highllght  this issue, even in the Bear's Den, as  the potential consequences to our club and Scottish football is highly relevant. 

Nah rubbish.  

The majority of posters on here know exactly where to go to read this stuff. 

admin should keep at least one forum clean and untainted for Rangers chat. 

get it moved

8 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Nah rubbish.  

get it moved

Aye let’s keep it as quiet as we can, that’s the spirit. 👍 

David Steel rightly getting roundly lambasted last night in the news and by Holyrood for ignoring child abuse. 
Yet those same hypocritical cunts turn a blind eye to a systematic peado ring and trafficking of young boys by ScumFC and the scum that ran the club turning a blind eye to what was happening. 

Republican Scotland at its shameful worst. 

10 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Nah rubbish.  

get it moved

So you think it has no bearing on our club's position in Scottish football ?

Should we just stick our heads in the sand and chuck all the bad stuff like the tax case, the referee bias etc out of the Bear's Den ?

40 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

This whole thing needs to be looked at for what it was and that is children being raped systematically by paedophiles who took advantage of their positions at football clubs.

Any clubs found guilty should be punished to the fullest extent. The thing I don't understand is how anyone could be trying to defend the clubs involvement. I don't care what club it is if you had anything to do with it or didn't do all you could do to prevent it then you should pay for it. Simple as that. 

celtic’s friends in politics and the media will do everything they can to muddy the waters and try and paint a picture of it being a major issue at all clubs throughout Scottish Football, in truth what happens the Stade Nonce is on another level, we mustn’t lose sight of that. They allowed a known abuser to return to their cesspit, where he continued to assault children.

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

So you think it has no bearing on our club's position in Scottish football ?

Should we just stick our heads in the sand and chuck all the bad stuff like the tax case, the referee bias etc out of the Bear's Den ?

Oh the old “head in the sand quote”. 
I’m not saying nor have I ever said these issues should not be raised. 

just not in the bears den. There’s many many other areas to raise it/discuss it/chat about it.  

just saying but it’s fine crack on.  

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Who the fuck said keep it quiet? 

Most cellic employees, most cellic fans, most of the Scottish media and most of the Scottish government I suspect. 

And of course and most heinously, the abusers themselves.

6 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

celtic’s friends in politics and the media will do everything they can to muddy the waters and try and paint a picture of it being a major issue at all clubs throughout Scottish Football, in truth what happens the Stade Nonce is on another level, we mustn’t lose sight of that. They allowed a known abuser to return to their cesspit, where he continued to assault children.

When the First Minister of Scotland can keep a grooming gang operating in her own constituency quiet from the public, it’s no surprise they can keep ScumFC smelling like roses. 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Oh dear. 
here’s me thinking you had a bit about you  too 

🤷‍♂️

Enough to want this issue front and centre and all clubs investigated. 
Rather than just letting it slide into the background. 
But each to their own I suppose. 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Same 3 or 4 posters appear instantly in these threads :lol:

Yes you do.

Your point is ? Would be better if your posts added to the discussion on the threads you post on, especially on such a serious subject.

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Other than discussing it on football forums what have you done to push for an investigation rather than letting it slide into the background? Threads on RM aren't going to make it happen. 

5 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Yes you do.

Your point is ? Would be better if your posts added to the discussion on the threads you post on, especially on such a serious subject.

You haven't actually added anything to it, you've just quoted everyone that's pointed out its in the BD :lol:

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Would a better excuse for it to be moved is that the BD is an open forum and can be viewed by the public/snoopers.  People will inevitably be talking about stuff that could get them in soapy bubble?

moving it would protect posters a bit from screenshot grabs and what not, which could be used wider than our wee forum?

just a thought.  

Archived