Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

51 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

There's at least one high profile US media outlet who has very recently asked for and received all the relevant evidence, witness statements etc.

I know that as fact. 

What they do with it, if anything, I don't know at this stage.

If the Americans get involved then i see them no longer existing. We'll just have to wait and see but I now feel the tide is turning, I see the victims getting their justice. 

The media have only scratched the surface of the atrocities that went on. The more this unfolds the more people will be wanting a piece. This is literally the biggest scandal in sporting history...a full scale paedophile ring, operating under protection from their employer, that lasted decades. Hundreds/thousands of lives traumatised and ruined.

It goes higher than the coaches, and I think we're about to witness them throw their club under the bus to save themselves.

We have waited a long time for anyone to help and take notice, I dont have any doubt that is now happening.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The same comments as usual from the taigs. What about Rangers. 

They honestly have zero shame in this.

It’s a crumb of comfort and a deflection tactic ,seems to be something the cult drums into them ,Lets find something to make the bad thing better 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

It’s a crumb of comfort and a deflection tactic ,seems to be something the cult drums into them ,Lets find something to make the bad thing better 

It's going to be hard for them after that documentary to deflect. It has exposed that there was a cross border ring who trafficked young boys. I'm just waiting for the SPFL/SFA to insist on a probe into CFC, The same as they did with Rangers after the EBT documentary.

Just now, Sweetheart said:

It's going to be hard for them after that documentary to deflect. It has exposed that there was a cross border ring who trafficked young boys. I'm just waiting for the SPFL/SFA to insist on a probe into CFC, The same as they did with Rangers after the EBT documentary.

I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of taigs didn't actually watch it. It would be too close to the bone for them, and they can't handle that.  It would probably bring back too many memories of their own abuse at the hands of the priests. 

2 minutes ago, SheriffHood said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of taigs didn't actually watch it. It would be too close to the bone for them, and they can't handle that.  It would probably bring back too many memories of their own abuse at the hands of the priests. 

That's understandable. I hope they have the strength to step forward and report any crimes of this sort to the police. 

22 minutes ago, SheriffHood said:

The majority of them would have been at the game.

1 hour ago, VentyFour said:

If the Americans get involved then i see them no longer existing. We'll just have to wait and see but I now feel the tide is turning, I see the victims getting their justice. 

The media have only scratched the surface of the atrocities that went on. The more this unfolds the more people will be wanting a piece. This is literally the biggest scandal in sporting history...a full scale paedophile ring, operating under protection from their employer, that lasted decades. Hundreds/thousands of lives traumatised and ruined.

It goes higher than the coaches, and I think we're about to witness them throw their club under the bus to save themselves.

We have waited a long time for anyone to help and take notice, I dont have any doubt that is now happening.

Your right it’s the biggest scandal in sport ,Most of the stuff that’s went on we already knew about ,Torbet Cairney Mcafferty ,the open secret etc its not had any major coverage outside Scotland and any coverage here has been minimal 

New stuff about organised rings being exposed blows it right out the water ,If Thomson doesn’t want to take this further I’m sure plenty out with Scotland will ,they can then do what others in the country were too scared to do and reveal the past 

Then can the lawyers go after the real levels of compensation due along with the American cases 

This really should close the club and if there is anything left the current board need hammered with bringing the game into disrepute with the way they have handled things in the last few years ,Seperate Entity ,Secret investigation both used to deflect and buy time instead of holding their hands up and dealing with the situation properly ,Then there is the use of a PR company to not only try and bury the story from the public but actively sought stories on other clubs to deflect the attention ,so much for their self created morality of upholding sporting integrity ,The most blatant example of bringing the game into disrepute.

They don’t deserve to be competing in sport and can’t be trusted to play fair ,Ban them from all competitions it’s the only way 

54 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

No chance this infested governing body will do the right thing ,That’s why the SFA need cleansed ,Closed down ,Who cares if we end up missing out on International events for a period ,The SFA has been corrupted and needs to earn its trust again 

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

Might be a long wait Sweetheart, hope your right

18 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

No his words were ‘it is both a matter of fact and indeed of legal record that the extensive peadophile rings in Scottish football leads to some of the biggest clubs. To Hibs. To Dundee United. To Rangers but they lead to one club above all others and that club is celtic’.

@Blue Nosed Babe 

so what do you think of this ?

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Your right it’s the biggest scandal in sport ,Most of the stuff that’s went on we already knew about ,Torbet Cairney Mcafferty ,the open secret etc its not had any major coverage outside Scotland and any coverage here has been minimal 

New stuff about organised rings being exposed blows it right out the water ,If Thomson doesn’t want to take this further I’m sure plenty out with Scotland will ,they can then do what others in the country were too scared to do and reveal the past 

Then can the lawyers go after the real levels of compensation due along with the American cases 

This really should close the club and if there is anything left the current board need hammered with bringing the game into disrepute with the way they have handled things in the last few years ,Seperate Entity ,Secret investigation both used to deflect and buy time instead of holding their hands up and dealing with the situation properly ,Then there is the use of a PR company to not only try and bury the story from the public but actively sought stories on other clubs to deflect the attention ,so much for their self created morality of upholding sporting integrity ,The most blatant example of bringing the game into disrepute.

They don’t deserve to be competing in sport and can’t be trusted to play fair ,Ban them from all competitions it’s the only way 

Have you had CPI ?

celtic P---- Inside.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So the Peado Captain of The Waverley gets 7 years for his crimes. 
He obviously got into the wrong career for a peado, ScumFC coaches get a lot less of a sentence. 

Similar age to second time convict Torbett who got half that 

Whole system is a stitch up ,Torbett and Cairney got their short sentences due to their age ,Bennel down south got 25 

No matter the outcome, they will be forever known as a club attached to harbouring a peado ring and never let them forget it.

It should be a personalised song book for every old firm game:

Big Jock Knew

Peados, Peados, Peados

Whats that coming over Brazil, It’s Jimmy Torbett, It’s Jimmy Torbett

6 hours ago, VentyFour said:

Certainly hope you’re right here mate. 

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Keevins - " the channel 4 report is a matter for celtic and not for Scottish football."

Aye right. The matter should be totally out of the taigs hands. They have had 50 years to deal with it. 

It goes beyond Scottish football. It’s a matter for the police and government imo.

We know that won’t happen

Archived