Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

10 minutes ago, Barasa said:

C4 shat it. Part 3 would have been who knew & did nought. That's the bigger crime as seen with the idolators & Penn State.

The bit about the celtic view from the 80's was their dig at it,   Let's see what the report brings.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who the fuck would want to play for these cunts knowing what they have done? 

Scumbags and beasts.

I've said it before but news is getting out there. If her indoors who has no interest in football can read about it in deepest, darkest Slovakia then it is getting out there.

Scotland's Shame.

1 hour ago, Barasa said:

C4 shat it. Part 3 would have been who knew & did nought. That's the bigger crime as seen with the idolators & Penn State.

Or there may well be an actual investigation into the trafficking being carried out by the English Police Services, that the C4 report could have had serious implications for that so they were approached to hold back.  

9 hours ago, magic8ball said:

No chance this infested governing body will do the right thing ,That’s why the SFA need cleansed ,Closed down ,Who cares if we end up missing out on International events for a period ,The SFA has been corrupted and needs to earn its trust again 

I see your point. Personally, I think anyone involved with covering this up should be banned from anything to do with football for life. I'm of the belief that the boys club would have had to have been registered or licensed to play games under SFA rules.

Therefore UEFA should now get involved now that links have been established  with a organised cross border ring who trafficked young players and the SFA report has finally been finalised. Any sanctions should come from UEFA. cfc should also face a criminal investigation.

Edit: forgot to give the link to the petition a bump.

Petition to get Celtics cover up investigated

https://www.change.org/p/british-goverment-petition-to-get-celtics-cover-up-investigated-bb3f86f7-1cad-4db7-89fa-8396a3bad6e0

The cabal continues to function - C4 feature on it should have been the catalyst for sustained widespread media and political pressure insisting on justice, enquires and consequences, as it rightly would have been had it been any other club.  What we have seen/heard (or haven’t) is a continuation of silence, a decades old pact instructing......not to damage the club. Those people of influence who have and continue to look the other way can consider themselves enablers, it’s that straight forward. 

Can anyone say for sure that there aren’t beasts still out there hurting kids who would be exposed and stopped following a full enquiry?  The answer is no. Who knows what damage was done over decades past that could have been prevented. 

Any debate about whether that club should have been suspended pending a full enquiry ended when they continued to lie and deflect offering up the most recent fable ‘separate entity’ - let’s not forget this followed years of flat denial and was only presented once denial became impossible to maintain...make no mistake they’d still be denying had events in England not gave their victims the courage to come forward.  

An utterly despicable organisation who’s sins mirror the church they are closely aligned with.  Closing them down would not be a harsh outcome, in modern day Scotland I hold little hope for them facing anything like they deserve, the only positive that can be taken is it looks more likely their victims will be compensated whether through acknowledgment or other methods, it’s the least they deserve.  

3 hours ago, GM63 said:

Or there may well be an actual investigation into the trafficking being carried out by the English Police Services, that the C4 report could have had serious implications for that so they were approached to hold back.  

This could quite possibly be the case, A while back Det Ch Insp Sarah Taylor was interviewed by the newspapers. In the article she said she expected the scale of the investigation to grow. The SFA should back the idea of an independent inquiry into cfc.

"Up until today, we've had 130 separate reports with information about child sexual abuse within football and that is since the end of November.

"So, in such a short space of time, we've received a number of reports. That indicates to me that this is a large-scale complex investigation that we're undertaking."

Ms Taylor said she was encouraged by the number of reports as it showed people had the confidence to come forward to the authorities.

She also said that unlike Operation Hydrant south of the border, which is also looking into allegations of abuse in other sports, the Scottish investigation was focusing on football.

She added: "However, I wouldn't discourage people from contacting the police if they have suffered abuse - sexual or physical - in any other environment.

"This is a major investigation and we've reacted to it by deploying a number of officers to be dedicated solely to this investigation.

"It's complex because we're dealing with a number of perpetrators and a number of people who've reported abuse, so for me it's about trying to piece that jigsaw together."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-38694024

I still think that septic will get away with it. Everyone will try to pull Rangers in to this on their behalf so as to deflect away from the truth about them. I don't know what Thompsons game is but he will do Rangers no favours and will probably try and rope us in to this as well, no matter how tenouse the link.

1 hour ago, ZZed said:

I still think that septic will get away with it. Everyone will try to pull Rangers in to this on their behalf so as to deflect away from the truth about them. I don't know what Thompsons game is but he will do Rangers no favours and will probably try and rope us in to this as well, no matter how tenouse the link.

If we could have been roped into it we would have been. More confident than ever that the one Neely case we've heard about 100 times is it for us.

6 hours ago, ZZed said:

I don't think they get away with it but I don't think they'll suffer as harshly as they should. For instance no playing sanctions can be imposed. So whatever will happen will only be financial.

Police Scotland have the power to really fuck them but when they are pressing charges on footballer players n coaches for scoring goals that's just simply no gonna happen.

Eventually they'll say sorry and set aside funds between 5-10million for victims of the abuse at cbc and that'll be that.

14 minutes ago, markem said:

A2E7ABDD-6E99-466B-B876-4B17E4DE033C.thumb.png.8f1004cb8084a2bc1d81e03d8b0a415d.png

All well and good but, given the success of the “separate entity” red herring/misdirection, you just know that the next thing will be to play on the distinction between individuals and the club.

”what they did as individuals is up to them, not the club’s fault” etc, etc

See it coming a mile away.

They’ve been very well advised so far and their tactics have been spot on. To have so far avoided a full, public inquiry after all the atrocities committed by the “celtic family” is nothing short of incredible.

If I could do just one thing in relation to this it would be to make the non-reporting of child abuse a criminal offence.

There are so many at that cesspit (including at least six managers) who knew what was going on, it is almost hard to imagine that anyone DIDN'T know where the screams were coming from.

Give them an amnesty date, say 31 March, and, if you reveal what you know, there will be no charges for non-disclosure. If it emerges after that date that an individual DID know and did not report, they would be prosecuted.

Soon weed out the enablers and facilitators.

Sadly unlikely to happen. 

Where are Police Scotland getting this substantial new evidence that there may be a cross border ring? From a victim who was brave enough to reveal himself and tell his story to ch4? Fuck me, they are incompetent and corrupt to the core.

And the SFA will be exposed for appointing Martin Hendry, who's report will be contradicted by a new Supreme Court ruling.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Where are Police Scotland getting this substantial new evidence that there may be a cross border ring? From a victim who was brave enough to reveal himself and tell his story to ch4? Fuck me, they are incompetent and corrupt to the core.

And the SFA will be exposed for appointing Martin Hendry who's report will be contradicted by a new Supreme Court ruling.

Exactly why did it take a journalist to force them to act? This whole sordid affair just gets worse.

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

And the SFA will be exposed for appointing Martin Hendry, who's report will be contradicted by a new Supreme Court ruling.

All goes back to Sturgeon allowing the SFA to investigate themselves ,Saying that at least we knew the SFA are investigating themselves ,the tarriers did it in secret ,a secret investigation they were going to comment on 8months ago 

5 minutes ago, ricksen92 said:

Scottish ciubs need to grow a set of ball's and tell the sfa they want a proper investagation into what has went on at celtic . Then call out everyone of the sfa that has helped coverup celtic's shame.

The whole association is riddled ,needs everyone of them removed ,start again ,get the corruption out the game 

13 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Jesus fucking christ.

If you read Charles Lavery’s tweets above he actually says the Sunday Mail knew about the celtic abuse scandal but the editor, who was a celtic fan, didn’t want involved and shelved the story. The dirty dirty bheasty bastard. Who makes the decision at the BBC to ignore the story? They cunts give me the boak.

The editor was a Jim Cassidy at the time the scandal broke. Fenian bastard

15 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Jesus fucking christ.

If you read Charles Lavery’s tweets above he actually says the Sunday Mail knew about the celtic abuse scandal but the editor, who was a celtic fan, didn’t want involved and shelved the story. The dirty dirty bheasty bastard. Who makes the decision at the BBC to ignore the story? They cunts give me the boak.

The editor was a Jim Cassidy at the time the scandal broke. Fenian bastard

I’m not sure on this guy as of yet, think he might be another place man put in there to continue the narrative that celtic was just one of many and other football teams are as guilty if not worse. Let’s see what he comes out with.

Archived