Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

I know Gordon Woods. 

This is his forthcoming book, half written already, publisher confirmed, serialised in the Daily Record confirmed. 

Thing is, at the start, all Gordon wanted was an acknowledgement and apology from celtic Football Club for the horrific abuse he suffered under their watch, their part in it and subsequent cover up.

But the man has been enraged by their disgusting stance and behaviour, their seperate entity pish, which he categorically knows is pish. As if the abuse he suffered wasn't bad enough. 

This man is not going to stop until the truth is out, and there is proper justice for the victims. 

I can assure anyone reading, that even if they offered a cash damages settlement to hush things up, make it go away, it would absolutely not be accepted. Their subsequent behaviour and complete distain for the victims has seen to that. 

A brave man. I was talking to him an hour ago, confirming with him if it  was alright to post this, and reminded him to up his personal security!

FB_IMG_1589464429065.jpg

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I know Gordon Woods. 

This is his forthcoming book, half written already, publisher confirmed, serialised in the Daily Record confirmed. 

Thing is, at the start, all Gordon wanted was an acknowledgement and apology from celtic Football Club for the horrific abuse he suffered under their watch, their part in it and subsequent cover up.

But the man has been enraged by their disgusting stance and behaviour, their seperate entity pish, which he categorically knows is pish. As if the abuse he suffered wasn't bad enough. 

This man is not going to stop until the truth is out, and there is proper justice for the victims. 

I can assure anyone reading, that even if they offered a cash damages settlement to hush things up, make it go away, it would absolutely not be accepted. Their subsequent behaviour and complete distain for the victims has seen to that. 

A brave man. I was talking to him an hour ago, confirming with him if it  was alright if to post this, and reminded him to up his personal security!

FB_IMG_1589464429065.jpg

Those cunts will try to stop this being released. Guaranteed. 

13 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I know Gordon Woods. 

A brave man. I was talking to him an hour ago, confirming with him if it  was alright if to post this, and reminded him to up his personal security!

FB_IMG_1589464429065.jpg

I truly hope Gordon and others get their justice they deserve. 

3 hours ago, Siam69 said:

I know Gordon Woods. 

A brave man. I was talking to him an hour ago, confirming with him if it  was alright to post this, and reminded him to up his personal security!

FB_IMG_1589464429065.jpg

I hope he gets justice and some peace in his life. However I couldn’t for the life of me read a book about child abuse especially with having a son. 

As much as I hate that horrible disgusting organisation I wouldn’t even watch the documentary that’s going to be released soon about them either.

Would love celtic and enablers like Lawwell and Yusuf to get everything they deserve! 

35 minutes ago, VentyFour said:

:tu:

He seems to be upset about the reference to "recently" being called paedophiles .... when talking about CFC.

Just what the fuck is so "recent" about the last 50 odd years of CSA crimes that have been committed to hundreds of youngsters on multiple occasions at that club.

Cunts are living on an other planet.

🇬🇧

It’s even more sad .That the bheasts run  this City and even run the Country

Just how did they  pull this off ,with the so called police and law courts  overseeing all this .Ahh that’s right .They are also  full of them  from bottom to most definitely top 

So many plaudits for Tommy Burns on the anniversary of his death even though he hid crimes.

BJK, McNeil knew, Macari knew, Hay knew, Burns knew &  slanty eyes knows.

Personally, I think Tommy Burns & Neil Lennon (Crewe) may have been abused.

30 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So many plaudits for Tommy Burns on the anniversary of his death even though he hid crimes.

BJK, McNeil knew, Macari knew, Hay knew, Burns knew &  slanty eyes knows.

Personally, I think Tommy Burns & Neil Lennon (Crewe) may have been abused.

See all this fucking bullshit saying tommy burns was a nice guy. Load of pish.

14 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

See all this fucking bullshit saying tommy burns was a nice guy. Load of pish.

It rips my craw too be honest m8

I was out golfing one Saturday morning, older boys that I golf with...genuine guys asked me one morning if I watched the Tommy burns documentary the previous night on Alba..."what a man"..."humble as fuck"...."an absolute gentleman "

I stood back from my tee shot and rattled through his past and the fact he knew about Frank Cairney abusing kids and did nothing other than defend cairney.....my parting statement was "if someone that can go to the grave harbouring those crimes then he ain't any of the descriptions I've just heard"

It's fair to say I got my point across🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I was out golfing one Saturday morning, older boys that I golf with...genuine guys asked me one morning if I watched the Tommy burns documentary the previous night on Alba..."what a man"..."humble as fuck"...."an absolute gentleman "

I stood back from my tee shot and rattled through his past and the fact he knew about Frank Cairney abusing kids and did nothing other than defend cairney.....my parting statement was "if someone that can go to the grave harbouring those crimes then he ain't any of the descriptions I've just heard"

🤣👍a bet you  they looked at you like you said something out of order but they know  you wur only speaking the truth.

Tommy burns was a prick. He acted all kind but hated us with us a passion and was a right bitter cunt. Just cause he didnt act like yer usual taig like lennon sutton brown etc doesnt mean he was a good one 

10 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

🤣👍a bet you  they looked at you like you said something out of order but they know  you wur only speaking the truth.

Tommy burns was a prick. He acted all kind but hated us with us a passion and was a right bitter cunt. Just cause he didnt act like yer usual taig like lennon sutton brown etc doesnt mean he was a good one 

Nah....it was more a sorry I spoke moment, like I said great guys jus a wee bit tad naive with the whole abuse scandal and his actual role in it with what he defended 👍

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

This tweets from John@TheWestEnclosure are worth a read, but also hellish at the same time.

Fucking disgusting behaviour from them....Charlie Nicholas I'm sure had an inkling at the time what was going on

9 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Fucking disgusting behaviour from them....Charlie Nicholas I'm sure had an inkling at the time what was going on

Unbelievable mate, I think I will send John a PM on Twitter today and ask when these documentaries he us speaking about are due to be shown.

14 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I hope after your comment you hit your drive 250 right down the middle mate.

From Michelle Gray...

A year today we were informed that @CelticFC officials cleared Torbett & Co of sexually abusing young boys @CelticFC BC. They never contacted police.

They also did this prior to my late brother joining CBC & suffering years of abuse at the hands of Torbett.

How many life’s have been destroyed by their decision to protect the club & not the  children. 

#JusticeForCelticBoys #AndrewGray #NeverGiveUp

Torbett Towers seem to make a habit of not calling the Police, could they have something to hide...OH wait yes they do!!!

6 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Unbelievable mate, I think I will send John a PM on Twitter today and ask when these documentaries he us speaking about are due to be shown.

I have just had a great wee conversation by PM on Twitter with John, who has been helping with the making of programmes about the Child Abuse scandal. He grew up with many of the lads who were abused and knows a huge amount about what has gone on.

Anyone who has read his Twitter in the past will know that, if you are on Twitter he would be worth following if you are not already, IMO.

He tells me they are being made by the BBC, but they have no editorial input and nothing to do with BBC Scotland. The will be either 3 x 90 min or 4 x 60 min long.

They cannot be shown unfortunately until more trials are finished and the SFA report has been issued, which I think is also waiting for trials to be held. 

I should add he was happy for me to put this info up here. 

On 17/05/2020 at 13:26, Carling1873 said:

From Michelle Gray...

A year today we were informed that @CelticFC officials cleared Torbett & Co of sexually abusing young boys @CelticFC BC. They never contacted police.

They also did this prior to my late brother joining CBC & suffering years of abuse at the hands of Torbett.

How many life’s have been destroyed by their decision to protect the club & not the  children. 

#JusticeForCelticBoys #AndrewGray #NeverGiveUp

Torbett Towers seem to make a habit of not calling the Police, could they have something to hide...OH wait yes they do!!!

Her lawyers are not interested 

Most likely been paid off   

Archived