Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

On 16/05/2020 at 22:37, hammer93 said:

It rips my craw too be honest m8

I was out golfing one Saturday morning, older boys that I golf with...genuine guys asked me one morning if I watched the Tommy burns documentary the previous night on Alba..."what a man"..."humble as fuck"...."an absolute gentleman "

I stood back from my tee shot and rattled through his past and the fact he knew about Frank Cairney abusing kids and did nothing other than defend cairney.....my parting statement was "if someone that can go to the grave harbouring those crimes then he ain't any of the descriptions I've just heard"

It's fair to say I got my point across🤣🤣

That deserved a hole-in-one mate ;-)

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 19/05/2020 at 08:34, eejay the dj said:

Her lawyers are not interested 

Most likely been paid off   

Wouldn't be to sure with regards to you knowing fuck all about what's happening in the background.

Oh and just for the record Andrew was my cousin...

3 hours ago, Carling1873 said:

Wouldn't be to sure with regards to you knowing fuck all about what's happening in the back ground.

Oh and just for the record Andrew was my cousin...

fair enough mate . just looks like this, as nothing appears to be getting done. How many proven  do they need . No disrespect 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

fair enough mate . just looks like this, as nothing appears to be getting done. How many proven  do they need . No disrespect 

Believe me...there are good people over on FF  digging into this and have been in contact Stateside regarding an incident in 1991 which is being investigated by  Kearney PD .

I believe they are also in contact with some victims and families and believe me..they are not letting this go....some of the stuff found out is stomach churning 

12 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Believe me...there are good people over on FF  digging into this and have been in contact Stateside regarding an incident in 1991 which is being investigated by  Kearney PD .

I believe they are also in contact with some victims and families and believe me..they are not letting this go....some of the stuff found out is stomach churning 

Thanks for heads up mate 👍

Looks like the victims are all about to lodge their complaints against celtic.

Johnny Beattie just asked Willie Haughy on BBC Radio “as a non-executive Director do you feel its celtics duty to pay the victims now they are about to lodge their cases against the club?” to which Haughy replied “no comment”.

You would think this is massive news in this country and that the Sun and Daily Record would be reporting it.

However unfortunately it would appear like everything else in this country the msm have swept it under the carpet. These scumbags really are complicit in all of this - disgusting!

17 hours ago, B1872 said:

Looks like the victims are all about to lodge their complaints against celtic.

Johnny Beattie just asked Willie Haughy on BBC Radio “as a non-executive Director do you feel its celtics duty to pay the victims now they are about to lodge their cases against the club?” to which Haughy replied “no comment”.

You would think this is massive news in this country and that the Sun and Daily Record would be reporting it.

However unfortunately it would appear like everything else in this country the msm have swept it under the carpet. These scumbags really are complicit in all of this - disgusting!

Truly movie stuff this .All appearing so far fetched , yet actually happening in this putrid Country of cover ups and Corruption 

On 19/05/2020 at 19:05, eejay the dj said:

Maybe the are waiting on the report from the secret enquiry ,

Must be a belter it’s been almost 3 years in the making 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

FB_IMG_1590063990263.jpg

Not on twitter, but perhaps someone should remind dear Chloe that it's only as a result of people continually highlighting this is there any hope of the victims achieving some sort of justice.  And sure as fuck, had we all just stayed quiet then the perpetrators would be allowed to walk free amongst us, free to offend again.  

34 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Not on twitter, but perhaps someone should remind dear Chloe that it's only as a result of people continually highlighting this is there any hope of the victims achieving some sort of justice.  And sure as fuck, had we all just stayed quiet then the perpetrators would be allowed to walk free amongst us, free to offend again.  

If they did the decent thing and drop the Seperate entity pish and pay up there would be no need to “point score “

59 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Honestly man these cunts are mental.

Talking about murdering someone is worse than actual ally committing the crime itself. Taigs man 😂😂😂😂😂😂

The deflect and denial comfort blanket ,if that don’t work pop off down to confession and all is good 

On 19/05/2020 at 19:05, eejay the dj said:

No worries, just get frustrated at times, your post just touched a nerve...

10 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

No worries, just get frustrated at times, your post just touched a nerve...

Sorry mate .Genuinely .Like a bull in china shop sometimes .I hope we get somewhere on this 

I honestly feel Liewell could be caught red handed  raping a woman with video evidence .And he still wouldn’t stand trial 

Just watched  programme  on Tony Slattery, a man clearly shattered by being abused at the age of eight. 

How many men are tredding the streets of Scotland who's lives have been  truly fucked up by the beasts at celtic. 

Does anyone care , give a fuck , in denial,  surely  the club who continually spout about  integrity would  acknowledge  their heinous  crimes. 

Not a  chance , these cunts  will deny anything  and everything, the mantra of BJK.

Hollicom will continue  to spread the shite , no cellic  taps, no ira songs , wisnae us, guess what we will blame the  Juan  guy again , oops fucked that up the list is almost catching up with the Spanish Armada .

Kick them Out 

We  Hired  = You Re-Hired. 

Archived