Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

1 hour ago, Lets go 55 said:

Just watched  programme  on Tony Slattery, a man clearly shattered by being abused at the age of eight. 

How many men are tredding the streets of Scotland who's lives have been  truly fucked up by the beasts at celtic. 

Does anyone care , give a fuck , in denial,  surely  the club who continually spout about  integrity would  acknowledge  their heinous  crimes. 

Not a  chance , these cunts  will deny anything  and everything, the mantra of BJK.

Hollicom will continue  to spread the shite , no cellic  taps, no ira songs , wisnae us, guess what we will blame the  Juan  guy again , oops fucked that up the list is almost catching up with the Spanish Armada .

Kick them Out 

We  Hired  = You Re-Hired. 

Aye but didn’t you see a few weeks back some educated boot claiming there is no real evidence that child sex abuse doesn’t harm the children 

😳😳

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Carling1873 said:

No worries, just get frustrated at times, your post just touched a nerve...

Sometimes it’s too easy to forget what you suggested in the past that you were close to the family 😔

On 21/05/2020 at 23:43, magic8ball said:

Aye but didn’t you see a few weeks back some educated boot claiming there is no real evidence that child sex abuse doesn’t harm the children 

😳😳

I've heard a couple of these crackpot mentalists come off wi that sh*te,unbelievable :-(

19 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

I've heard a couple of these crackpot mentalists come off wi that sh*te,unbelievable :-(

I have personal Experience of the effects of CSA ,I never got a ride for 2 years in my early 20s due to the fact that 2 lassies in a row broke down in a mess when I tried it on ,both admitted that they had been abused as children and carried in the memory,Totally freaked me right out I took me at least 2 years to try it on again ,Twice after that i was dumped by lassies after a couple of months because I never tried it on with them ,Was always worried of a similar reaction ,

Even before that time and since Iv met a few who admitted to being abused as kids and not one of them didn’t have baggage as a result 

Iv also worked in Cornton Vale a few times and have been told that upto 80pc of the inmates are there as a result of sexual abuse ,Picking up drug habits as a result of being abused either as a child or an adult 

Anybody excusing CSA in this day and age really needs to have a right good look at themselves ,I don’t care how many letters or doctorates they have after their name ,

3 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Amazing what real journalists can do.:bow:

Personally I blame celtic for all child abuse cover ups in this country ,not just the ones associated with their club but in their church 

in this day and age being a tarrier is more about associating to the football club than the church ,the religion is just a back up to defend anything against them ,

as a much respected poster says on here 

kick them out 

Apparently this is our list of bheasts bears

The maggots that deny and deflect are calling these names our bheasts 

Harry Dunn, Gordon Neely , Vincent Hill , Steven smith, . Richard Gough my fuck .Baxter Cavan , Kenny watson and John chalmers .

BTW .Type these names in . And you can see Holicom and friends are doing a hatchet job on our club 

I think they forgot to add Ken Dodd, Benny Hill and Mr magoo :lol:

As far as I'm aware . It's 9 bheast puedos been found guilty working for  BHEAST FC in a taig infested court of law . And these scumbags still have to cast aspersions about our club . Make you laugh if it wasn't so serious.

That is the best they can come up with .

Yet I'm pretty sure the bheasts that have walked through the doors at bheastville would amount to hundreds 

And they still deny the cover up of getting rid and taking them back . That is what they fail to see or just deny as they do 

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Apparently this is our list of bheasts bears

The maggots that deny and deflect are calling these names our bheasts 

Harry Dunn, Gordon Neely , Vincent Hill , Steven smith, . Richard Gough my fuck .Baxter Cavan , Kenny watson and John chalmers .

BTW .Type these names in . And you can see Holicom and friends are doing a hatchet job on our club 

I think they forgot to add Ken Dodd, Benny Hill and Mr magoo :lol:

As far as I'm aware . It's 9 bheast puedos been found guilty working for  BHEAST FC in a taig infested court of law . And these scumbags still have to cast aspersions about our club . Make you laugh if it wasn't so serious.

That is the best they can come up with .

Yet I'm pretty sure the bheasts that have walked through the doors at bheastville would amount to hundreds 

And they still deny the cover up of getting rid and taking them back . That is what they fail to see or just deny as they do 

The ring is still there, weeds and child hunting sexual predators have deep roots, the palpable silence from those convicted tell you that, I would visit all the ones I convicted  to debrief them and get more info from them and to find out who else was involved. They may tell you to go forth, but usually they talk as they feel that its not fair that they a re being punished when others are carrying on - unless of course they are being paid off/threatened.

17 hours ago, GM63 said:

The ring is still there, weeds and child hunting sexual predators have deep roots, the palpable silence from those convicted tell you that, I would visit all the ones I convicted  to debrief them and get more info from them and to find out who else was involved. They may tell you to go forth, but usually they talk as they feel that its not fair that they a re being punished when others are carrying on - unless of course they are being paid off/threatened.

B'tards should only be given a release date after they have named names to the police/courts. Only then can they be deemed to have turned to the right side but ofcourse must remain monitored.

Seen a tweet a while ago(I don't do twitter,just read it at times) that Mr Struth was a homosexual and had a guy killed to keep his secret,no prizes for guessing who that came from :-(

2 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

B'tards should only be given a release date after they have named names to the police/courts. Only then can they be deemed to have turned to the right side but ofcourse must remain monitored.

Seen a tweet a while ago(I don't do twitter,just read it at times) that Mr Struth was a homosexual and had a guy killed to keep his secret,no prizes for guessing who that came from :-(

Classic deflection Mr Struth is beyond reproach, release dates based on confirmed information leading to the conviction and exposure of criminal child trafficking rings (which is what it actually is) is a great idea. 

Maybe Police Scotland haven’t made prison visits or are unwilling to but it should be done as a matter of course, however unlike us maybe they or more likely their puppet masters don’t   “welcome the chase”:

4 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

To be honest, if I was the father I wouldn't have been writing letters.

Would all depend who was being abused ,If it was my son the front door would be off its hinges on my way in ,If it was somebody else’s son a letter would be more appropriate 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Would all depend who was being abused ,If it was my son the front door would be off its hinges on my way in ,If it was somebody else’s son a letter would be more appropriate 

I'd likely be at the door in any scenario :hmmm::bangbang::lol:

5 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

I'd likely be at the door in any scenario :hmmm::bangbang::lol:

Fuck that ,fuck going in that shitehole if you can avoid it ,Iv been in there for work twice ,Had to wait in reception for 20minutes ,refused to sit down while I waited 

Got asked to go in about year ago too ,politely refused 

See if this was us with this horrible history they would be protesting outside Ibrox demanding statue got pulled down until they got there way. I hope one day Gordon, Andrew  Grays family and all the others get some closure in this. 

Just read a couple of paragraphs from this book.

Fuckin hell man, the poor guy.

Hope to fuck this book gets the publicity it deserves, and finally gets that vile club into the dock.

ANY self respecting journalist should have been all over this, but they all looked the other way...shameful, absolutely shameful.

Archived