Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, stfu said:

image.thumb.png.2234a64c06aa01ab5a4b9845728c764d.png

For as long as we all can remember both the boys club and the main club were intertwined,one and the same ,Both loved and fed off the connection ,Big Peadro after much thinking comes up with the entirely seperate entity pish on the fact that they technically had their own set of accounts and board ,Much the same way that many other companies are set up underneath the scum banner 

Irony for me is while growing up in Glasgow late 70s early 80s even though I was only a boy I realised that CBC was always a lot more closely affiliated to the main club than any other of the boys clubs around at the time ,articles like this one only underline this 

1 hour ago, stfu said:

image.thumb.png.2234a64c06aa01ab5a4b9845728c764d.png

:tu:

They say a picture speaks a thousand words ..... in the column above though it seems that is not always the case ..... more the exception to the rule.

Bottom line is ... there is so much evidence to the contrary with this notion of CBC being a separate entity from CFC .... that is defies belief.

Shameless bastards the whole gang off them.

🇬🇧

There is no doubt that over the years the club did what it could to distance itself from the boys club culminating in PAYING the club to become St Patrick’s or whatever they call themselves now ,if there was no connections and liability why pay to get them away from the club 

Doesn’t matter how far they have distanced  themselves ,they could have sent them to the moon ,They were still connected when the abuse was going on and still knew what was going on 

If they go to court with that "separate entity" pish Patrick McGuire  will destroy them...We know it..they know it.

There is no way out...they are cornered..fucked..snookered....

All the evidence is there linking the boys club to nonceco and boys club officials being paid  by nonceco 

14 names were given to the Police. Who were they and where are they today.

If they were investigated by the Police , who was in charge of the investigation , is he or she still alive.

Was any evidence presented to the Procurator  Fiscal, if not then why not. If yes who made the decision not to prosecute.

There appears to be still a few of the named escaping justice.

You have to wonder why, could it be that they are intrinsically linked to celtic and nothing to do with the boys club apart from the abuse,maybe the SFA , the Roman Church,the Police, and Politicians all have something to hide.

Are they hoping and praying that those who held high office all die before they can be brought to justice.

Damn right they are.

We Fired =You Re- Hired. 

Kick them Out. 

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

If they go to court with that "separate entity" pish Patrick McGuire  will destroy them...We know it..they know it.

All the evidence is there linking the boys club to nonceco and boys club officials being paid  by nonceco 

For me the main reason this is being dragged out so long with no apologies coming out is ,Big Peadro ,Dragging it out longer than it needs to get those full bonus payements into his retirement fund before there is no money left for bonuses 

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

For me the main reason this is being dragged out so long with no apologies coming out is ,Big Peadro ,Dragging it out longer than it needs to get those full bonus payements into his retirement fund before there is no money left for bonuses 

Cases like this always take time. Be patient.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

I wasn’t meaning the timescale of the courts ,I was meaning the way the club are dragging it out rather than just admitting liability ,

That, sadly, is also normal. The minute they admit liability, it will cost big time. Of course once a court finds them liable, it will cost a hell of a lot more and the fact they are having to be taken to courts will simply shame them further.

It may even attract sporting sanctions.

20 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Absolutely. What is the punishment that can be given out?

3 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

celtic paedophile John Cullen exposed

He lurks in the shadows no more 

kPrYOvsl.jpg

Like waiting on a bus , none for ages then two come along at the same time.

Cullen on the left.

jdJSlaal.jpg

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

None, the bastard sfa changed their rules to remove the option of punishing clubs for historic crimes

Would like to see that challenged legally.

Archived