Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

In light of the recent revelations that most youth team coaches aren't properly vetted, wouldn't a diligent, responsible media be asking clubs who have previously employed numerous convicted paedophiles, whether they have  properly vetted all their current youth team coaches?

Perhaps someone should be tweeting Mark Daly regarding this consideration.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

In light of the recent revelations that most youth team coaches aren't properly vetted, wouldn't a diligent, responsible media be asking clubs who have previously employed numerous convicted paedophiles, whether they have  properly vetted all their current youth team coaches?

Shhh It's only taken the mhedia over 30 years to begin examingning the beasts from the East..It might be another 30/40 years until the full truth comes to light. No one does cover up's better than Catholicism and cfc 

2 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

They've been properly vetted they're definitely all Catholics.

4 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Before we can expect the despicable bastards vetting their child abusing coaches, we need them to be able to report them. This allows the beasts to receive the criminal record which allows clubs to put a stop to it protecting boys from being murdered and abused.

On 12/05/2017 at 3:13 AM, geneva_ger said:

I must admit to never having seen this photograph before and to see it now, knowing that the 3 "coaches" pictured are all paedophiles, makes me sick to the pits of my stomach.

Scum fc, Police Scotland, Scottish government and SFA, you ought to be ashamed.

paedophile-ring-at-celtic.thumb.jpg.326ebea7de650f54f7b5e8efc095e120.jpg

Jesus!

I didn't even know about Gerry King.

I knew about Brother Walfrid, who they built a fucking statue to honour him, Cairney, Torbett, McCafferty and the club photographer, Cullen, who stored indecent images actually at the ground in a locker in a cupboard. Fucking six of them, over more than a century, with rumours about the current crop doing the rounds. 

That's utterly unbelievable. They should really be kicked out the game. How can anyone support such a vile organisation with a history of very blatant child endangerment  with their lackadaisical employment policies?

Yet their fans think they have the moral high ground to pontificate over and castigate others. They are shameless and delusional swine.

34 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Jesus!

I knew about Brother Walfrid, who they built a fucking statue to honour him, Cairney, Torbett, McCafferty and the club photographer, Cullen, who stored indecent images actually at the ground in a locker in a cupboard. Fucking six of them, over more than a century, with rumours about the current crop doing the rounds. 

That's utterly unbelievable. They should really be kicked out the game. How can anyone support such a vile organising with a history of very blatant child endangerment  with their lackadaisical employment policies. 

Yet their fans think they have the moral high ground to pontificate over and castigate others. They are shameless and delusional swine.

Think there will be more to come out about this with Barry Brunell being linked to cross boarder tournaments (Bhoys Club), and the latest (Newcastle), these types have no shame and know their networks, Saville hung about the East End, that's not a coincidence as well as that church, feeding grounds come to mind for these abhorrent people.

5 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Think there will be more to come out about this with Barry Brunell being linked to cross boarder tournaments (Bhoys Club), and the latest (Newcastle), these types have no shame and know their networks, Saville hung about the East End, that's not a coincidence as well as that church, feeding grounds come to mind for these abhorrent people.

That'll be the old Father O'Connell/Saville link again.

paedo-friends.jpg

unholy-trinity.jpg

Yet politicians like Hamza Yousef spends his time trolling Rangers fans, rather than chasing up the vetting status of the current parkhead youth coaching staff.

9 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

That'll be the old Father O'Connell/Saville link again.

paedo-friends.jpg

unholy-trinity.jpg

Yet politicians like Hamza Yousef spends his time trolling Rangers fans, rather than chasing up the vetting status of the current parkhead youth coaching staff.

Yuup, demonise, deflect...no shame on them.

The hard parts is to take the stance, but that cost votes (fuck the victims), the community they get their support from are those that continue to perpetuate it...nothing to see here...absolute disgrace.

18 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Jesus!

That's utterly unbelievable. They should really be kicked out the game. How can anyone support such a vile organisation with a history of very blatant child endangerment  with their lackadaisical employment policies?

Was walfrid a beast?

55 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Reason he came to scotchland

Reason he left for was sent away to London.

Oh, where he just happened to set up "The Poor Children's Dinner Table" as a "charity". 

He couldn't help himself, hanging about schools and other places with kids.

On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 5:35 PM, TEFTONG said:

Shhh It's only taken the mhedia over 30 years to begin examingning the beasts from the East..It might be another 30/40 years until the full truth comes to light. No one does cover up's better than Catholicism and cfc and Scotland's compliant beggar loving media

:tu:

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

When is the report of the findings into the recent investigation concluded?

Nothing will ever happen to this club in present day Scotland especially under snp or labour rule

It will depend on what happens down south when their cases get dealt with 

They are small feed in comparison as it appears there was a large operation involved this side of the border 

9 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

It will depend on what happens down south when their cases get dealt with 

They are small feed in comparison as it appears there was a large operation involved this side of the border 

I honestly think it won't matter bud .It is being covered up from the very top .I include the snp and the fuckigs here .No doubts 

That club have came through the worst of the bad publicity without a scratch .Their diverting and denying tactics are carefully helped along with all their compliant friends from MPs to Media 

Snyde hardly mention anything and they are supposed to be the voice of central Scotland on radio .

Yet they had a open field day on all things demonising Rangers for best part of 2/3 years .

The only way it gets focus for me .If someone from a different Country comes and goes on the attack with lots and lots of clout in their media platform 

Anything here just gets diluted or hush hushed 

Or our own club get involved which of course will NOT happen 

There is a ton of work being done by another group that I follow, with aims to create a complete file of all the happenings and pass on to many sources. It doesn't appear to be getting much attention on RM but believe me, there are some friends of ours spending many hours focusing on this subject.

Here is the latest from the group doing the paedo-ring report.

Update: the data review exercise that I've undertaken has been both eye-opening and singularly depressing. We are now moving onto the second phase wherein I try to mould the narrative that we are shaping into a coherent, credible shape, one that can essentially be written in traditional book format.

This means that I'm now going to have begin the arduous exercise of actually writing, so I shall cease posting (but I will be reading this thread on a daily basis) in an effort to give this story the attention that it deserves.

As ever, if you have any information or thoughts then do not hesitate to PM me. Also, if you know or are in contact with someone whom you feel that I could talk to then, again, get in touch.

What I have learned thus far has only served to cement the commonly held opinion that a massive and long running conspiracy was in play and that the victims have been marginalised to a reprehensible degree. I hope that later in the year, around September, I will be able to make a statement of intent with regards to the end product.

The Keepers movie on Netflix. I've not managed to watch it yet but listened to some snippets on youtube. This is further evidence of the satanic ritual abuse by that fucking church and politicians. Make no mistake, it is controlled from the highest of places.

22 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

The Keepers movie on Netflix. I've not managed to watch it yet but listened to some snippets on youtube. This is further evidence of the satanic ritual abuse by that fucking church and politicians. Make no mistake, it is controlled from the highest of places.

One of the reasons trump gets so much fake news .he's flushing some of them out 

2 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Spiritual wickedness in high places indeed :pipe:

Archived