Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

6 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

The Keepers movie on Netflix. I've not managed to watch it yet but listened to some snippets on youtube. This is further evidence of the satanic ritual abuse by that fucking church and politicians. Make no mistake, it is controlled from the highest of places.

Spot on, mate. I needs to be said again and again until people get past their denial and cognitive dissonance.

The politicians, the Catholic church, the banksters, the CPS and the royal families are all involved in committing some kind of twisted prima nocta on the most vulnerable children in society... And, when another cover-up is needed, sometimes it becomes murder too.

Savile was given a free reign to do what ever the fuck he wanted because they knew he was crazy enough to bring them all down with him, if anything ever happened to him. Same reason most of these politician beasts (of which there are many) are only ever found guilty posthumously.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"That's the first load of claims come in against Celtic and Jim Torbert ! 

Landed in a lawyers office this week I'm told 

Watch this space ...."

^^^^ This from FF and when the source was challenged he/she stated that 40 other folk can verify, so who am I to doubt.

I watched several documentaries this week and the suffering those poor folk who have been abused are experiencing is beyond comprehension. Many go on to self-harm, commit crime, live life on drink/drugs and commit similar sexual crimes, such is the indoctrination and damage, their lives completely destroyed. :megaanguish:

6 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

I hope the governor of the Peterhead or Bar-L is getting a couple of suites ready for Kelly and McGinn.

I hope that the victims lawyers are preparing a huge damages case against the bastards.

8 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

I hope that the victims lawyers are preparing a huge damages case against the bastards.

One single damage case against them implying that they knew and covered it up, would have the whole issue escalated to a point where closure/demotion/withdrawal of titles would be a must.

No apologies from me for continually posting what's happening with the other team on FF but they're pushing this no end. I hope the lurkers on here can feel the heat building. 

The US media may not be controlled by the RC church, but I've found no success over the years in trying to get them interested in the CFC child-abuse scandals.

"However ... I do note that the article "Former Penn State President Gets Jail Time In Child Molestation Scandal" in the NY Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/02/u...ence.html?_r=0

is partly penned by Richard Perez-Pena, who happens to be on Twitter at:

https://twitter.com/perezpena

Perhaps somebody on Twatter (I'm not and probably never will be) might want to drop him a line and ask him if the US judicial system might want to revisit any investigations into what happened at Kearney, New Jersey, when all evidence shows that Frank Cairney sexually assaulted a minor -- which was then covered up.
Along with the fact that Gerard King (another convicted molester) was a frequent visitor to their shores, with the boys, plus his record of employment at the Torbett Trophy Centre, leading into all of the rest of the conclusive evidence indicating at least one paedophile ring related to Parkhead ...

It might be interesting to see what reaction such a measured query would receive, and if any of the papers over there are looking into this ?
Anybody willing to put that to Perez-Pena"
?

16 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

No apologies from me for continually posting what's happening with the other team on FF but they're pushing this no end. I hope the lurkers on here can feel the heat building. 

The US media may not be controlled by the RC church, but I've found no success over the years in trying to get them interested in the CFC child-abuse scandals.

"However ... I do note that the article "Former Penn State President Gets Jail Time In Child Molestation Scandal" in the NY Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/02/u...ence.html?_r=0

is partly penned by Richard Perez-Pena, who happens to be on Twitter at:

https://twitter.com/perezpena

Perhaps somebody on Twatter (I'm not and probably never will be) might want to drop him a line and ask him if the US judicial system might want to revisit any investigations into what happened at Kearney, New Jersey, when all evidence shows that Frank Cairney sexually assaulted a minor -- which was then covered up.
Along with the fact that Gerard King (another convicted molester) was a frequent visitor to their shores, with the boys, plus his record of employment at the Torbett Trophy Centre, leading into all of the rest of the conclusive evidence indicating at least one paedophile ring related to Parkhead ...

It might be interesting to see what reaction such a measured query would receive, and if any of the papers over there are looking into this ?
Anybody willing to put that to Perez-Pena"
?

If someone does then send the link to the  paper who ran the story where a scum official admitted they were told but did nothing 

Apparently the ET says mcafferty in court on Thursday. Now most folk give it "not guilty" but as he handed himself in and admitted it on National telly then what chance he pleads guilty and starts to nail cunts?

24 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Apparently the ET says mcafferty in court on Thursday. Now most folk give it "not guilty" but as he handed himself in and admitted it on National telly then what chance he pleads guilty and starts to nail cunts?

Its ra shellik wiy 

5QF9WlnrKffeo.gif

8 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Possibly ,he could well have handed himself in to relieve the guilt 

If so theres no reason he wouldnt pass on anything he knows 

Either that he pled guilty to avoid a trial that may expose others

4 hours ago, plumbGER said:

I know Billy McNeil is a sick man, but he should be brought in by police and grilled over his "open secret" remarks.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

Conveniently lost his voice 

On Saturday, June 03, 2017 at 1:10 PM, slimjim1690 said:

Who do people sue though.  Do people just get piss poor couple of.grand from criminal injuries or do you u think that people will be able to sue the individual club.(s)

17 hours ago, magic8ball said:

ither that he pled guilty to avoid a trial that may expose others

Think this may be the case protection of others involves. I hope not but you see the way these fuckers go about their business makes you sick 

1 hour ago, deco19761 said:

Who do people sue though.  Do people just get piss poor couple of.grand from criminal injuries or do you u think that people will be able to sue the individual club.(s)

If it were me I'd start with individuals to prove my case and then I imagine I could then go after the club, they had directors and others who knew what was going on and actively covered it up, and still are.

2 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

If it were me I'd start with individuals to prove my case and then I imagine I could then go after the club, they had directors and others who knew what was going on and actively covered it up, and still are.

Yeah that's what I was thinking but was also thinking about the boys that neely done. They have no end gsme in sight with him due to him be no more, therefore I imagine it may be harder.for.those individuals. ??

But yeah your right about that mob

Clearly covered all sorts up and it still remains the case and should be sued to fuck off the boys whose lives they changed forever.  In conjunction with that a full independent enquiry needs to be set up and look into this paedo ring which seems to stick out like a sore thumb down keerydale way. 

2 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Do we brace ourselves for another disappointment when this evil bastard takes to the stand tomorrow, or will this very suspicious case get re-opened?

http://vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=151&a=truth-and-justice---police-scotland-must-leave-no-stone-unturned

To be honest mate I think the while fucking place is riddled with these cunts right up to and including many of the labour MP who were in high ranking position at this time in many councils up and down the country.  Again away back in glaagow to Steven Purcell the leader of.the council there were accusations flying around of COCAINE  invested  parties with young boys.  Etc these.are only allegations but from what I heard at that time was unreal. He was a good friend of councillor O Neill, who despite claiming DLA mobility due to being a fat bastard with fat bastard related problems,could still make the very back rows of the jock stein stand on her visits to park head.  . . 

So yeah I.Think it goes all the way to the top of the tree and any doormen. Try to bang on will be ignored or at least slammed shut in our face. 

It's sickening that these cunts effectively SUPPORTED paedophiles and terrorists but then have the cheek and audacity to feel sad after the terror attacks in the country especially Manchester saying it sickening to attack young kids.

YES IT FUCKING WELL IS YOU SCUMBAGS. THE IRA DONE IT FOR YEARS . THEYDID.NOT CONCERN THEMSELVES WITH CHILDREN BEING WHERE THE BOMB WAS . I KNOW A GIRL WHO LAY COMFORTING HER FRIEND WHEN SHE WAS 15 IN OMAGH. DID YOU SEE.THE OUTRAGE ??NO DOUBT IT. SELECTIVE CUNTS THAT THEY ARE. 

EITHER HAVE MORALS AND PRINCIPLES OR DON'T. DON'T CHANGE WITH THE WIND. 

10 hours ago, standup said:

Mcafferty's court hearing was to be this week. Can't see any reports anywhere.

No me not seen anything myself . Checked on Web in Thursday night but nothing.  Maybe he was too unwell to attend court.  

Archived