Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

Considering in this instance the victim had nothing to do with the scum then the reason onto why every news media felt the need to highlight “ex celtic coach” is the yet untold story.

A normal football association would be looking into this embarrassment and taking measures to charge the member club especially considering that there is more court cases to follow. Bringing the game into disrepute doesn’t begin to cover the crimes that this bastardised football club has committed but at least it would be a start. The reason onto why they removed a rule that stated legal action might be taking upon failure to report child abuse probably answers onto why I believe we have far from a normal football association.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Fucking hell 'Over 100 witnesses have been asked to testify in relation to hush payments by the club'  what a despicable bunch of bastards they are...no though for the victims just buy their silence. 

If that is true it is an incredible number of witnesses. :unsure:

2 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

This put a different perspective on it and how many abusers were actually at that club over these years!

100 is a huge number and I assumed surely some of them had not been victims but had been told by victims, but I am now starting to wonder if you are right and they ARE all victims. What a sobering thought.

18 hours ago, ManchestGer said:

BBC Radio 6 on at work and they just came out with the news of McCafferty, straight out with 'Former celtic youth coach', couldn't believe my ears. Glad he's going down but a joke of a sentence for what he's done.

For offences committed in Northern Ireland, not anything he did while working at celtic, Falkirk, or Hibs. 

37 minutes ago, jonbryce said:

For offences committed in Northern Ireland, not anything he did while working at celtic, Falkirk, or Hibs. 

Aye and just like the rest at celtic, if they had called the cops he wouldn't have been at other clubs and in other countries abusing countless kids. But hush about it, it's just point scoring after all.

3 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Not on anything like that or I would. 

Anyone out there in RM able to assist?

This would be a massive boot in the baws on the day of their make or break campaign.

I wonder also if AEK are aware of the breaking news and the brendanbeu.

This is a text that’s been flying about my group chats, similar to what I posted yesterday.

Hi mate, heard today that celtic have taken out an injunction to prevent their name being mentioned in the Torbet court case which has been postponed till November. Over a hundred witnesses apparently being asked to provide evidence including pay offs to the parents made by Liam Brady when manager. They have also been trying to change the name of the boys club to “St Patrick’s” to distance themselves. Because some of the victims were abused in America it’s believed that they will be suing through their courts which could cost millions. Google Pennsylvania State and you’ll have an idea of the amount. Interesting times ahead !

4 hours ago, jonbryce said:

Emboldens anyone who may have been victims whilst he was in Scotland.

Fact is that all these cunts could be charged and convicted of crimes outwith Scotland but youd still be left wondering what it is about that mob that attracts so many of these monsters.

32 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I seriously doubt Liam Brady was making hush payments.

read years ago that when Cairney was at the nonsense on a trip to the USA with the boys club Brady was involved in the cover up and just money negotiations 

Money paid from the club not the separate entity boys club 

Archived