Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the vile paedophile harbouring bastards should be highlighted. fuck the high and mighty pish. it couldn't have happened at a nicer fucking club.

Depraved terrorist Fenian loving rodents who follow their church in hiding paedophiles. "You fucked children here? let's move you to another parish, that will show you" utterly vile cunts.

Fuck them 

4 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

There's a way to rectify that - 50,000 complaints and it will be raised in the HoP - 1 home game - and their sweeping debacle is raised by the British House Speaker.

Raised and something done about it are completely different things. The bottom line is, they do what they like and don't care what anyone thinks. Once they have decided to sweep it away, everyone moves on to something else.

1 minute ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Raised and something done about it are completely different things. The bottom line is, they do what they like and don't care what anyone thinks. Once they have decided to sweep it away, everyone moves on to something else.

The HoP are a British, Protestant institute - they're not holyrood or the snfuckingpee.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I think the vile paedophile harbouring bastards should be highlighted. fuck the high and mighty pish. it couldn't have happened at a nicer fucking club.

Deprived terrorist Fenian loving rodents who follow their church in hiding paedophiles. "You fucked children here? let's move you to another parish, that will show you" utterly vile cunts.

Fuck them 

Well said, mate!

Place is crawling with apologists and the mock offended.

There's a war going out there in the big bad world between us and them and it's time to stand up and be counted!

Fuck them all!

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Depraved terrorist Fenian loving rodents who follow their church in hiding paedophiles. "You fucked children here? let's move you to another parish, that will show you" utterly vile cunts.

Fuck them 

See if it was any other club they would be pulling all the old media reports out and doing a middle page spread on it but these vile bastards are untouchable like the places where they get on there knees to eat wafers and drink wine.

Heard really strong rumours tonight that the SFA have their own dirty little secrets. From head of youth dept. To coaches and even managers.

This wasn't a source saying this. The guys openly discussing this are well known. 

A few kicking about pat Nevin and motherwells former owner. Nothing underage, but they liked each other's company. ??✊?

3 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

See if it was any other club they would be pulling all the old media reports out and doing a middle page spread on it but these vile bastards are untouchable like the places where they get on there knees to eat wafers and drink wine.

See after the shite we've been through for our "crimes" and some of the stuff thrown at us, I couldn't give a fuck what happened with them, I just want their minging club dragged through the gutter and for all the world to see what the poor downtrodden Catholic club in Scotland is really all about 

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

If you mention it, you are simply accused of point scoring.

Gloryfiying it they sometimes say.

Mentioning it is worse than actually commiting the heinous acts according to their support.

Point scoring over it would be crass and un-called for.

What isn't un-called for is wanting action taken against the club who covered it up instead of contacting the police.

And that is it, exactly.

It is fucking wrong that its been buried simply because it is them - if something like that occurred again in this country could anyone look back and say that The Celtic scandal was proper investigated to ensure lessons were learned and preventative measures put in place?  The answer is no.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

See after the shite we've been through for our "crimes" and some of the stuff thrown at us, I couldn't give a fuck what happened with them, I just want their minging club dragged through the gutter and for all the world to see what the poor downtrodden Catholic club in Scotland is really all about 

and thats not point scoring -  thats simple good old fashioned revenge.

Archived