Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

We know the cunt is guilty but unfortunately the scummy club is not on trial here, I don’t believe “cover up” or “failure to report crime “ are on the charge sheet.

Civil claims is what the separate entity fear,one successful claim will lead to an avalanche of claims.

38 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Civil claims is what the separate entity fear,one successful claim will lead to an avalanche of claims.

The old boys club is a different entity will be used again shortly. Bet on it. 

Hope the people exposed to these animals get justice and claims against the scum club that covered it up follow.  

45 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Claims will be directed towards the boys club which is a separate company.  They’ve already made a statement to that effect.

31 minutes ago, TMB said:

Claims will be directed towards the boys club which is a separate company.  They’ve already made a statement to that effect.

40 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The old boys club is a different entity will be used again shortly. Bet on it. 

Hope the people exposed to these animals get justice and claims against the scum club that covered it up follow.  

Aye but a separate entity which featured in their club newspaper every week,which supplied dozens of players for Celt** and I bet you at no point when the boys signed for the boys club they thought or were told it was a separate entity.

19 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Aye but a separate entity which featured in their club newspaper every week,which supplied dozens of players for Celt** and I bet you at no point when the boys signed for the boys club they thought or were told it was a separate entity.

Mates boy was their captain for a while, they were given the old first team tops furfuxsake. Stein even presented Torbertt with an award for his “services “ to the boys club. This was pictured in the celtic View (surely it should be celtic Knew) and was after Stein kicked the beast out.

14 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Mates boy was their captain for a while, they were given the old first team tops furfuxsake. Stein even presented Torbertt with an award for his “services “ to the boys club. This was pictured in the celtic View (surely it should be celtic Knew) and was after Stein kicked the beast out.

48A110F9-EA20-4DFA-9780-482CE84E7C48.jpeg

39 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

It’s still the same club.

5 hours ago, They Gnu said:

how come Stein had the power to kick somebody out of the separate entity 

also when Stein left the man who started the separate entity was allowed back in to abuse again 

has the separate entity claim been legally challenged .or has the world accepted lieswells word ?

think il go out and do somebody in and claim my fist is a separate entity .somehow I don't think that claim would get me off though 

12 hours ago, B1872 said:

celtic FC will get away with this with little, if any bad publicity. Country is fucked!

Sadly it's the country who will have to pay the claims.
Alongside the claims from the victims of abuse at the children's homes run by the catholic church.
Me personally would send the bill to the Vatican,the home of paedophilia. 

Archived