Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

celtic will try and get the PF to say the boys are just money grabbers and this never ever happened. A bit like they tried to make Hugh Britt look a senile old man in Torbetts first trail and the guy only spoke the whole truth, the only one who ever has. 

Also when this is over celtic need to apologise publicity to this mans family but they won't.  

Torbett is gone is only a matter of time now.  

No, the defence will be saying that not the PF or in this case AD. The AD will be saying these victims are not motivated by money, they really were abused. Besides I am sure that the timebar still existed when they reported them to the police.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

No, the defence will be saying that not the PF or in this case AD. The AD will be saying these victims are not motivated by money, they really were abused. Besides I am sure that the timebar still existed when they reported them to the police.

Sorry to early in the morning when I posted that 

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

celtic will try and get the PF to say the boys are just money grabbers and this never ever happened. A bit like they tried to make Hugh Britt look a senile old man in Torbetts first trail and the guy only spoke the whole truth, the only one who ever has. 

Also when this is over celtic need to apologise publicity to this mans family but they won't.  

Torbett is gone is only a matter of time now.  

I assume celtic will be showing very little interest in all of this as it’s to do with a separate entity....lies...other lies...more lies 

On 24/10/2018 at 08:50, Loyaleastend said:

It just goes to show, the Scottish newspapers are not worth a fuck and they haven't  a single journalist with the balls to stand up and fully report this story,  there could be other victims out there but they are keeping this as low key as possible to protect the filthy name of a fucking "football" club.

This was a RING mate .No doubts . The pervert priests , Jimmy the buoy Saville , the list is endless 

I believe this goes way higher than the bheast fc . Yes the piggery was at the heart of it . I do believe there are many other people high up the food chain 

The double standard  Gestapo, The Corrupt Council  . Those hypocritical scumbags we have as a government .

We all know where their allegiance is .

They probably all have a vested interest , that this goes quietly away 

On 13/08/2018 at 18:47, tannerall said:

We all know those corrupt cellic minded bastards tried to steal our history. 

But all they have now is a history nobody would want to steal.

Let's hope it hits them back hard as the truth comes out. 

Good post by you Tannerall . So true 

On 14/08/2018 at 18:16, tannerall said:

One thing to remember folks is not to gloat on  this news, just be glad the facts are coming out. 

Sex abuse against youngsters has been endemic in British society for a long time, from domestic abuse, through schools and right on through to various influential institutions at the top end of our society. 

If it was rumoured at our club, or indeed facts were available,  I'd have been the first to demand answers, as I am sure every one of the decent Gers fans would too. 

Therein of course lies a basic truth.  cellic employees, cellic's board and cellic's fans have denied these issues consistently for decades, and that is why I believe the club itself should be punished, as should all other institutions and individuals complicit.

Will cellic fans themselves now confront those truths ?

There should be no hiding or denying any more, any lurkers on here , be they cellic fans or journalists,  got thoughts on this ?

You are on a roll . Superb post 

11 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

This was a RING mate .No doubts . The pervert priests , Jimmy the buoy Saville , the list is endless 

I believe this goes way higher than the bheast fc . Yes the piggery was at the heart of it . I do believe there are many other people high up the food chain 

The double standard  Gestapo, The Corrupt Council  . Those hypocritical scumbags we have as a government .

We all know where their allegiance is .

They probably all have a vested interest , that this goes quietly away 

The leader of GCC was caught sucking another mans boaby while cheating on his partner and brassed it out as it was hardly mentioned in the public.
Not sure if the one before him was caught taking cocaine.
Not sure if the one before him was caught sending illicit texts to a minor.
The present one was caught interfering in the fan zone planned for Ibrox.
You can bet each and every one of these hypocritical cunts walked away with a hamper full of money.
As you said eejay.
SWEEP SWEEP

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The leader of GCC was caught sucking another mans boaby while cheating on his partner and brassed it out as it was hardly mentioned in the public.
Not sure if the one before him was caught taking cocaine.
Not sure if the one before him was caught sending illicit texts to a minor.
The present one was caught interfering in the fan zone planned for Ibrox.
You can bet each and every one of these hypocritical cunts walked away with a hamper full of money.
As you said eejay.
SWEEP SWEEP

The whole corrupt bunch cover each others backs

Yet some fannies on here will defend them mate .

On 24/10/2018 at 11:26, B1872 said:

Pretty sure Gerry McCann was the celtic club doctor early 2000.

McCann was there in the mid-nineties when Burns was the manager , McCafferty was the kit man , Cullen was the photographer, youth team player Lawrence Haggart was murdered by a paedo and so on.

All a coincidence no doubt.

1.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/6649319.stm

2.http://themaddiecasefiles.com/celtic-daft-dad-was-a-real-pro-news-of-the-world-1-t14263.html

From Sons of Struth Facebook page three hours ago:

"Two high profile cases came to court yesterday.

One involving yet another Sports Direct claim against Rangers, read in an open court at the High Court in London, surprisingly gained zero column inches from the press.

In another, which is against a former celtic Boys Club coach, 3 hours or horrific evidence from a recently deceased alleged victim was read out by three police constables who were followed on to the stand by the deceased’s mother and then sister. Hours of harrowing evidence yet the Daily Record only reported on the fact that the alleged victim borrowed money from his alleged abuser.

Vile reporting. Absolutely vile.

More on the Sports Direct failed claim to follow."

Why is everyone not jumping up & down demanding answers from media & making a shit load of noise about it ? ....seems everyone thinks the truth will come out in the end & it may well do, but if this was going on here in new Zealand it would be headline news & front page stuff

On 27 October 2018 at 19:43, hawkeye said:

From Sons of Struth Facebook page three hours ago:

"Two high profile cases came to court yesterday.

One involving yet another Sports Direct claim against Rangers, read in an open court at the High Court in London, surprisingly gained zero column inches from the press.

In another, which is against a former celtic Boys Club coach, 3 hours or horrific evidence from a recently deceased alleged victim was read out by three police constables who were followed on to the stand by the deceased’s mother and then sister. Hours of harrowing evidence yet the Daily Record only reported on the fact that the alleged victim borrowed money from his alleged abuser.

Vile reporting. Absolutely vile.

More on the Sports Direct failed claim to follow."

How the Daily Record report it will have any impact on the verdict.

5 hours ago, donnymac said:

Why is everyone not jumping up & down demanding answers from media & making a shit load of noise about it ? ....seems everyone thinks the truth will come out in the end & it may well do, but if this was going on here in new Zealand it would be headline news & front page stuff

Super injunction or live criminal court case is how they get away with not reporting it.

2 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Super injunction or live criminal court case is how they get away with not reporting it.

If you go to the Scottish court website there’s a link there for contempt of court and it shows cases that are subject to reporting restrictions.  

48 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

If you go to the Scottish court website there’s a link there for contempt of court and it shows cases that are subject to reporting restrictions.  

They have 2 cases with reporting restrictions it seems...?

EG v Brother Edmund Garvey & Congregation of Christian Brothers (under section 11 of the Contempt of Court Act 1981), All-Scotland Sheriff Personal Injury Court, Edinburgh, 19 July 2018

HMA v James Torbett, High Court, Glasgow, 4 July 2018 

KM v Glasgow City Council (under section 11 of the Contempt of Court Act 1981), Court of Session, Edinburgh, 3 July 2018

JH v celtic PLC (under section 11 of the Contempt of Court Act 1981), All-Scotland Sheriff Personal Injury Court, Edinburgh, 15 October 2018 

The founder of celtic Boys' club Jim Torbett denied having an 'ulterior motive' by taking players for group activities.

He began giving evidence at his trial at the High Court in Glasgow today where he denies abusing three boys between August 1986 and August 1994.

The 71-year-old told the court he founded the club in 1966 when he was around 18-years-old.

Torbett said they used celtic's name and played in celtic strips, but are not connected to the football club.

I wonder how much he got to say that?

Dirty bastard.

12 minutes ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

The founder of celtic Boys' club Jim Torbett denied having an 'ulterior motive' by taking players for group activities.

He began giving evidence at his trial at the High Court in Glasgow today where he denies abusing three boys between August 1986 and August 1994.

The 71-year-old told the court he founded the club in 1966 when he was around 18-years-old.

Torbett said they used celtic's name and played in celtic strips, but are not connected to the football club.

Dirty bastard.

I doubt they have any formal, legal, ties to each other.  

30 minutes ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

Dirty bastard.

who's his legal team  ,Harper McLeod maybe 

1 hour ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

Dirty bastard.

It’s the fact that this bastardised football club allowed this sick cunt to use their name with the promise of 1st team football that enabled this cunt to have the power he did. They even went as far as to include his team in their team magazines. The team was quite obvious affiliated to the 1st team, the argument against that is absurd.

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

It’s the fact that this bastardised football club allowed this sick cunt to use their name with the promise of 1st team football that enabled this cunt to have the power he did. They even went as far as to include his team in their team magazines. The team was quite obvious affiliated to the 1st team, the argument against that is absurd.

Yes I think this old saying is true here:

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. 

Archived