Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cushynumber said:

and thats not point scoring -  thats simple good old fashioned revenge.

Let's face it mate  we've know about their crime for years. most of the UK don't know about it. we are made out to be the bad guys from media to supporters of other clubs and I'm fucking sick of it.

If it's not green peperamis or eggs benedict it's the fucking hokey cokey. 

Lots of football clubs forums discussing this abuse......apart from C**tic! 2 forums with no discussions about this. Guilty. They KNOW the clock is ticking.

What were they discussing instead? The Scottish Cup draw being rigged in our favour with "30 normal balls but 1 from the freezer and 1 from the microwave"

It went further.

”maybe a slightly different shape, not quite round ball?" 

"Perhaps a different material to all other balls ?"

"Perhaps the number on the ball slightly protuding on the surface ?"

"Perhaps a centre seam not visible on a TV screen ?"

They are in massive deflection mode. Tick Tock! 

1 hour ago, Baway Fweguson said:

Their sordid past looks as though it's just about to catch up with Torbett, Cairney, Cullen and Celtic.

There's only one answer, and Alan Brazil knows it.....

brazil.jpg

Boot the bastards out!

See that's what I don't understand. He was abused by the boys club at celtic but the senior club covered it up and yet he still supports them. When he's talking about getting the club booted out I would bet my bottom dollar it's not celtic he's talking about :disappointment:

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Let's face it mate  we've know about their crime for years. most of the UK don't know about it. we are made out to be the bad guys from media to supporters of other clubs and I'm fucking sick of it.

If it's not green peperamis or eggs benedict it's the fucking hokey cokey. 

Exactly mate we still can't live down apparent tax avoidance which if you're comparing the crimes is nothing next to paedophilia 

2 minutes ago, Baway Fweguson said:

Or perhaps it's the way I once pronounced Barry Ferguson when I was a wee boy?

You seem awfully upset over a user name.......:lol: 

Aye, I'm in fucking tears. Did anyone have their finger up your bum when you were a wee boy? I'd imagine that would make anyone talk a bit funny.

5 minutes ago, markem said:

And that is it, exactly.

It is fucking wrong that its been buried simply because it is them - if something like that occurred again in this country could anyone look back and say that The Celtic scandal was proper investigated to ensure lessons were learned and preventative measures put in place?  The answer is no.

They sure have a knack of spinning things into them being the victims.

I reckon if it comes around again they will try make out that their club was the victim of the vile pervert torbett.

There is no way they should be allowed to do this after re-employing the beast and not contacting the police for fear of damaging the clubs reputation.

Only twisted people would rather save face than have their vile club exposed for what they covered up.

That's what we are dealing with here, the same vile and vindictive people who tried so hard to kill our club over something a lot less hideous as what went on over there.

1 minute ago, 5*RFC said:

Lots of football clubs forums discussing this abuse......apart from C**tic! 2 forums with no discussions about this. Guilty. They KNOW the clock is ticking.

What were they discussing instead? The Scottish Cup draw being rigged in our favour with "30 normal balls but 1 from the freezer and 1 from the microwave"

It went further.

”maybe a slightly different shape, not quite round ball?" 

"Perhaps a different material to all other balls ?"

"Perhaps the number on the ball slightly protuding on the surface ?"

"Perhaps a centre seam not visible on a TV screen ?"

They are in massive deflection mode. Tick Tock! 

I actually popped onto KDS and certainly there main page has nothing - the main topic seems to be our former players and EBT's. Not being a member maybe its in an area that is hidden from someone lurking. Though that in itself speaks volumes. Its conspicuous by its absence.

3 hours ago, Albertz 78 said:

Hmmmm wonder what club they are looking at? 

Cant be that green and grey mob cause they would never do anything as sickening right?.....oh wait.

If it is them I don't think they need to worry too much, After all they seem to be awash with expert tax lawyers, I'm sure they must have some expert Defence lawyers too

5 minutes ago, jintybear said:

See that's what I don't understand. He was abused by the boys club at celtic but the senior club covered it up and yet he still supports them. When he's talking about getting the club booted out I would bet my bottom dollar it's not celtic he's talking about :disappointment:

I find I get more annoyed with Brazil when he claims Jock Stein had no knowledge of what was going on.

We all know that's complete horseshit.

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I actually popped onto KDS and certainly there main page has nothing - the main topic seems to be our former players and EBT's. Not being a member maybe its in an area that is hidden from someone lurking. Though that in itself speaks volumes. Its conspicuous by its absence.

No doubt there's an unspoken - or only spoken in private - rule that it's not discussed in view of the public. All to protect the name of the club. Kind of reminds me of something...

16 minutes ago, Baway Fweguson said:

Or perhaps it's the way I once pronounced Barry Ferguson when I was a wee boy?

You seem awfully upset over a user name.......:lol: 

You come on new with a dodgy user name and start getting all bolshy with everyone. 

What's your problem mate, not find a child abuse thread on fiddler Street.  

Obsessed dhim 

Archived