*** The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread ***

BridgeIsBlue

Was absolutely gutted as the surrender to Hearts midweek but I'm right behind the team and manager again today. Come on Rangers let's get torn on today. Hunt them down and impose ourselves, no sitting off letting them play. I want to see us bursting a gut and getting the stadium rocking again. 

2-0 Rangers. Mad Joe Garner to batter them all day long. Garner and Dodoo scorers 

1 hour ago, one55 said:

no wasting my time nor money in going to the game or watching it at home. had enough of warburton's pish and before any one comes in calling me a glory hunter well i went to every game mccoist was in charge. i just don't see anything changing today. warburton keeps going on about how we'll learn but we never do. same shite different game. fully expect that lot to win today. i hate saying all this but that's how shite we are right now and something needs to be done about it. i have better things to be doing at this time of year than sit about in the cold wishing i had just stayed at home and painted a wall.

If your single reason for not going to watch Rangers is because their playing shite then yes you are a glory hunter and a fairweather fan, whole post quite frankly is shocking and smacks of the petulant ramblings of a small child not getting their own way . 

1 hour ago, one55 said:

no wasting my time nor money in going to the game or watching it at home. had enough of warburton's pish and before any one comes in calling me a glory hunter well i went to every game mccoist was in charge. i just don't see anything changing today. warburton keeps going on about how we'll learn but we never do. same shite different game. fully expect that lot to win today. i hate saying all this but that's how shite we are right now and something needs to be done about it. i have better things to be doing at this time of year than sit about in the cold wishing i had just stayed at home and painted a wall.

Dont come back please.

12 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

If your single reason for not going to watch Rangers is because their playing shite then yes you are a glory hunter and a fairweather fan, whole post quite frankly is shocking and smacks of the petulant ramblings of a small child not getting their own way . 

Maybe his maw is taking him to see Santa.

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Reading this thread is fucking depressing - bunch of fucking surrender monkeys just moaning and whinging and almost looking forward to a defeat just so they can whinge and moan some more 

Your repetitive posts are even more depressing 

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Reading this thread is fucking depressing - bunch of fucking surrender monkeys just moaning and whinging and almost looking forward to a defeat just so they can whinge and moan some more 

Some even congratulating Aberdeen on their win. Call themselves Rangers supporters a fucking joke is what they are cuntable behaviour from some of the " best supporters in the world ". 

9 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

Not been to a game at Ibrox since taking full on panic attack at start of 1st home game of 1st Division after going home and away from 2012 when i left the army but my friends are taking me tomorrow and if I can fight then this fucking team better show up and fight like 10 tall indians chasing cowboys!

1st time in club deck also :pipe: 

Good luck for today mate. (tu)

10 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Fuck off, you bore.

You do realise "No Surrender" doesn't mean just keeping blind faith every week?

9 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I'd say the "surrender monkeys" attitude stems directly from MW himself. We know exactly how Rangers will play today, regardless of who starts, and the worst part is Aberdeen will know exactly how we're going to play today and they will be ready for it. 

right fuck this Wednesdays game has come and gone and the team Need our support against the sheepshagging bastards more than ever. I know we are all hurting after the midweek result but today let's give the team and manager a chance to redeem themselves and do what their motto is send us all home happy after fucking the Diddy team from up north. at the end of the day whether mw or someone else is in charge we all love the rangers they are our team so sing it loud and proud bears and bearettes you never know they might just surprise as all with what we crave the most a win over the sheepshagging bastards. 

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Fuck off, you bore.

You do realise "No Surrender" doesn't mean just keeping blind faith every week?

I think no surrender is kinda easy to understand but many on here have already given up - ffs you'd think we were sitting 9th or something the way many on here are reacting and even if we were I'd go into the game looking for a win instead of expecting to be beat! 

We're 11/8 to win today at Bet Victor for anyone who fancies us to do the business. I've backed us. Not often we're priced like that and we've already shown this shower we're better than them this season - barring the defensive lapse and non-free kick. 

??

6 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

right fuck this Wednesdays game has come and gone and the team Need our support against the sheepshagging bastards more than ever. I know we are all hurting after the midweek result but today let's give the team and manager a chance to redeem themselves and do what their motto is send us all home happy after fucking the Diddy team from up north. at the end of the day whether mw or someone else is in charge we all love the rangers they are our team so sing it loud and proud bears and bearettes you never know they might just surprise as all with what we crave the most a win over the sheepshagging bastards. 

That's the spirit 

6 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

I'd say the "surrender monkeys" attitude stems directly from MW himself. We know exactly how Rangers will play today, regardless of who starts, and the worst part is Aberdeen will know exactly how we're going to play today and they will be ready for it. 

Of course Aberdeen will know how we are going to play and we will know how they are going to play,it's called management.Every manager should know how the opposition they face are going to play or they are not doing their jobs. At the end of the day it will come down to who makes the least fuck ups and who capitalizes on those fuck ups and puts whatever chances away.Nothing to do with " they will know how we are going to play " 

Just now, sammy cox said:

Of course Aberdeen will know how we are going to play and we will know how they are going to play,it's called management.Every manager should know how the opposition they face are going to play or they are not doing their jobs. At the end of the day it will come down to who makes the least fuck ups and who capitalizes on those fuck ups and puts whatever chances away.Nothing to do with " they will know how we are going to play " 

Warburton said after the game on Wednesday he knew how Hearts would play against our tactics and he did fuck all about it. Thats piss poor management then. 

9 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

Not been to a game at Ibrox since taking full on panic attack at start of 1st home game of 1st Division after going home and away from 2012 when i left the army but my friends are taking me tomorrow and if I can fight then this fucking team better show up and fight like 10 tall indians chasing cowboys!

1st time in club deck also :pipe: 

Hope you have an enjoyable day mate (tu)

3 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Warburton said after the game on Wednesday he knew how Hearts would play against our tactics and he did fuck all about it. Thats piss poor management then. 

Call it what you want but don't talk pish about " they will know how we play" of course they will as I say if any manager doesn't they are not doing their job properly.Whether any manager can do anything about how the opposition plays is another matter.Do you think for one minute Aberdeen didn't know how the scum were going to play in last week's final or vice versa but at the end of the day the game is played,won,drawn or lost.

I am fuckin depressed reading these post

Like everyone else I was disgusted by Wednesday 

I also agree we are play crap football at the moment

But FFS this is the shaggers we playing today and yes I am concerned about how we will play but I will willbe behind the team from the start